17 students leave LA Org

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by FlunkedForLaughing, Jun 6, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. FlunkedForLaughing

FlunkedForLaughing Patron with Honors

I sold my last 2 boxes of Scn materials yesterday. The lady who bought them had an interesting story. I wanted to share it with you.

It turns out that 17 students that were at LA Org (not sure if Day or Fndn) left 3 weeks ago and are NOT going back. It was an entire group that was studying from Taiwan. They are going to study Scn together as Independent Scientologists. This is the same group that was studying at CCInt before 2006. They were getting trained up for the Kaohsiung Mission.

The two main opinion leaders of the group, one of them OTV, did some research online. Some websites that helped them see what was really going on was Marty's blog, FriendsOfLRH.org, SP Times Truth Rundown, and videos by Helmut. They were tired of all the out tech by staff members, ineffective and wrong ethics actions, mandatory attendance at events, constant reging, staff members yelling at each other, The Golden Age of Altered Tech, and the constant suppression they felt in the environment. They were not "winning" on course and in life, according to her. They had written up KR's that had gone nowhere. They could see that it wasn't going to change.

The two leaders of the group wanted to create a peaceful environment where they could be left alone and just study and practice Scn in a more user-friendly way. They wrote a letter to the other 15 as to what they discovered and where they were going. They let them make up their own minds about it. Sure enough, they all left together! :thumbsup:

FFL

2. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

That's great news!

3. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

Sounds like the formation of another pack of suppressive squirrels. No wonder the "orthodox" scientologists fear them, after all, they are nuts! :)

Mark A. Baker

4. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

5. GOOD!

Godspeed to them, every one! :thumbsup:

6. Cherished

Cherished Silver Meritorious Patron

7. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

That's one of the best success stories I've ever heard.

8. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

:woohoo:

Bet lil' davey congratulated his new Ideal Org (IOLA?) for that! Per the announcement LA Org now has the hat of training outer-org execs. I guess this now includes missions, although I don't know how this works. Do they pay upfront or what? What's going to happen with that mission now? I assume it was a CofS mission. Has it now gone rogue? I would guess they communicated with the Mission Holder back home and did this ethically, more or less.

Paul

Last edited: Jun 6, 2010
  9. smartone

smartone My Own Boss

Hmmmm, they're very smart. In 2000 while I was still on lines I "felt" something suppressive was going on in the church even though it was all "theta" stuff I was hearing as the public on lines do. It wasn't until I came off lines and did some research that I realised who the SP is.

10. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

11. Alanzo

Alanzo Sponsor

I would hope that anyone from Taiwan could spot Maoist Re-conditioning tech from a mile away.

I would hope.

12. R6Basic

R6Basic Patron Meritorious

Thanks for passing along the good news.

13. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

SCIENTOLOGY PROMO PIECES
    (how they got you in---how you get you out)

Free Ticket Being Passed Out On The Street
    "Come inside and learn about Scientology!"

Free Ticket Being Passed Out On the Internet
    "Come outside and learn about Scientology!"

14. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Hope there are enough OSA bots around who are fluent speakers and readers of Chinese to sift through the Chinese Language Entheta lines. Damn! Always more to do, just when you're busy.

15. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

But....blind Scientologists make excellent blind Independent Scientologists.

Just ask Mao-T Rathbun.

16. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

:lol: HH.

Paul

17. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

Well, at least they are out from under DM. Maybe soon the will get over LRH as well.

18. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

I hope they get here to ESMB by Thurs at 2:00 p.m. ! It would be nice to get 17 additional arrivals this week. :yes:

19. He-man

He-man Troll under the bridge

Getting away from the church is the most important step.
    At least now they are making an informed descision.

20. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

:woohoo: indeed! Not such a bad Sunday afternoon after all!
    With a bit of luck they'll keep reading and researching, and find out its all seriously flawed, aka LRon, and flee further into the real world :)