2012 Birthday Event Release

Discussion in 'Leaks - Emails, Promo, Insider Info' started by WhatWall, Mar 13, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. WhatWall

WhatWall Silver Meritorious Patron

Received this email from Deb Schreib today. I don't even know who she is but apparently I helped in an outstanding way last year. (Not!)

Dear [name],
    Your help for all of last year was outstanding!!!!!
    Thank you and please continue!
    Remember, we just launched into a new Birthday Game year. So, we have a new game. Let’s play!

Here’s some awesome news!

This year at the Birthday Event, there will be a new release. It is the biggest source release on LRH to date!

I need your help, by buying this release from LAF,
    we can kick start the new year and show that we are in it to win it!

As the HCO Executive Secretary, I am over Dissemination, and therefore Book Sales.

Call me directly for the details and pricing!

Buy from LAF and help secure a new win!

ML,
    Deb Schreib
    HCO Executive Sec
    OT Ambassador
    (818) 415-5637

2. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

WOW, released by Laugh.

...yawn.

3. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Looks like Deb ain't gonna take LAF losing the 2011 Birthday Game lying down... errr, wait a minute! :omg:

4. freethinker

freethinker Crusader

The new release must be How to Mortgage Your House For The Next Four Lifetimes And Move Up The Bridge.

5. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

She said it's the biggest source release on LRH to date!

I'll bet it's what kind of tooth paste he used to give his teeth that lovely stain.....oh wait.....did he ever use tooth paste? :unsure:

I wonder how many people will show up for the birthday show. :eyeroll:

Last edited: Mar 14, 2012
  6. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

7. LA SCN

LA SCN NOT drinking the kool-aid

Well that would make her a poster child for the scilon cause and a hero to the true believers! :yes:

On second thought, how many of you think her house mortgage was re-financed to the max, the cash going to the IAS or some such and her skipping on the debt? :omg:

BTW, I notice she has done the American Idol PR course :hysterical:

BTW2, Oooohh - somebody please call her, too - I gots to know the pricing and details!

8. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

The new release is the Basics have been revised again because they found another SP who worked on the editing and "dubbed in false data". That SP blew and is now a "bitter, defrocked APOSTATE".

Unfortunately, the books had to be revised to GET THE TECH IN!

:ohmy:They are only $5,600 but if you act now, you can get a Patron discount of 10% off. BUT HURRY, this offer expires next week.

HOW TO GET RID OF ORGS!!

9. Disinfected

Disinfected Patron Meritorious

"New" Tech and/or Admin vols; all spiffed up and "100% on-Source" and available in umpteen languages? That is my guess.

disinfected

10. Gadfly

Gadfly Crusader

:hysterical:

They say the same shit year after year after year.

It is always the "biggest" and "the best of all time".

How do Scientologists put up with this idiocy year after year?

Oh, yeah, that's right, they are extremely fanatical due to their severe indoctrination into mindless Scientology cult-think. Sorry, I forgot . . . . :duh:

11. LA SCN

LA SCN NOT drinking the kool-aid

What were you thinking?! :omg: :yes: :biggrin:

12. smartone

smartone My Own Boss

I can't wait. :nailbiting::hmm:

13. AOSHUKR6EW

AOSHUKR6EW Patron with Honors

I'm led to believe that the release is to be a new set of Ron Magazines - the whole set, re done! Best ever.... buy now!

14. TheRealNoUser

TheRealNoUser Patron with Honors

Yes, I'm "over" Dissemination too. I think everyone here is over it.

15. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

Didn't someone post something here that said the orgs are no longer selling the green vols?

Can anyone confirm?

16. AOSHUKR6EW

AOSHUKR6EW Patron with Honors

Probably not selling the Green Volumes as they're keeping the brand new, revised sets ready for the hard sell this summer...

17. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

Hubbtard, being OT 50, brushed his teeth with his own OT fecal matter. :nervous:

It served two purposes: 1. To make his smile as repulsive as his soul.:angry: 2. To serve as his snack between sessions. :yes:

He discovered that he became more and more A to B as he revealed the Bridge to total demonic worshipping, that he did not have time to find matter to eat in between sessions, so he ate his own! Yum Yum Hip HIP HOORAY? :clap:

18. Stat

Stat Gold Meritorious Patron

I wonder if hardcore old-time Scientologists left the event contemplating the ways to blow from the cult with less possible consequences...
    The lame and shallow factor is too obvious by now, the way I see it. The 2012 Birthday release might be the last release ever.

19. Stat

Stat Gold Meritorious Patron

20. vumba

vumba Patron with Honors

I am so pleased to read that she is "over" dissemination! Lol