2013 PREDICTIONS - You heard it here first!

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by HelluvaHoax!, Dec 6, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

A similar thread was started in January 2011 for the year of 2011.

Some uncannily accurate predictions were made that actually happened a year later in 2012. I'll give a few of them on the next post. For now I will reprint the rules:

Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  2. HelluvaHoax!

From the 2011 PREDICTIONS thread. . .

Well Tommy did blow. Not bad, eh? LOL

3. HelluvaHoax!

I hate to say "I told you so" but the first 2 of these (below) actually did happen and in the time frame predicted (2012). OMG, I am channeling Nostradamus! LOL. (See Jan 2011 post)

Katie Holmes did blow (2012). No book yet.

One of COS's top Private Investigators did decide (in 2012) to write a whistleblower book detailing all the dirty tricks and criminal acts routinely ordered by Scn execs and church lawyers. But just last month the COS bought the manuscript and paid him off to go away.

The last one is still pending. Let's see if it happens in 2013.

4. HelluvaHoax!

Here is another prescient prediction from January 2011 that took slightly longer to materialize, but it happened.

Actually Schwimmie's prediction about the movie being "made" in 2011 was correct. It was edited and distributed in 2012!

5. Infinite

Infinite Crusader

In 2013 Scientology will show the world a mother-fucking Clear.

6. Freeminds

Freeminds Bitter defrocked apostate

:roflmao:

7. RolandRB

RolandRB Rest in Peace

2013 will see some very large donors to the IAS complain loudly and strongly about how they were tricked out of their money and the little accountability there is of that money and a few of these very large donors will ask for refunds and leave.

8. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

I thought Tommy Davis routed out - that he didn't blow - so is there a discount being applied to that prediction?

I'm going to predict, as long as we are on the PR guys, Karen Pouw gets replaced. Mims

[​IMG]

9. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

My other prediction is that something is going to happen to someone in the hole and it will be a PR disaster for the Church. Sorry to be morbid. Mimsey

10. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

Marty will decide he is no longer a Scientologist.

11. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

A falling out between Tom Cruise and Miscavige.

12. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

I hit 25% on my 2011 predictions, as Janet Reitman's book did make it onto the NY Times bestseller list. (It also was named by the NY Times as one of the "100 Notable Books of 2011)

http://www.nytimes.com/best-sellers-books/2011-07-24/e-book-nonfiction/list.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/22/books/review/100-notable-books-of-2011.html?pagewanted=all

My other predictions haven't come through. Yet. But I've heard that an admiral's uniform is being tailored for DM's dog as I write this, so we'll see. :coolwink:

My prediction for 2013 is that the books coming out from Lawrence Wright, Jenna, Jessie Prince, and all the others, plus the Knowledge Report Documentary, are going to trigger a feeding frenzy by the media that we've never seen before, causing (among other things) hundreds of remaining staff to blow. Miscavige will announce at the March 13th event (for LRH's Birthday) that the unprecedented expansion of Scientology over the past year is causing the SP's to really go nuts, which is behind the media frenzy, and is an indication that they are winning.

13. Daisy

Daisy Patron with Honors

Lisa Marie Presley finally speaks out about leaving cult.

DM gets served.

14. afaceinthecrowd

afaceinthecrowd Gold Meritorious Patron

Broeker steps out of the shadows.

Jeffrey continues to raid the cashbox.

Travolta goes Indy.

15. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

For the first time ever, some jeering of Miscavige at an event :)

16. xseaorguk

xseaorguk Patron Meritorious

1/Worldwide expansion continues and another 4 Idle Orgs are opened.
    2/ 200,00 trillion of LRH words are read worlwide
    3/ Tom Cruise makes 2 new movies
    4/LRH appears in Madame Tusauds next to other "in-famous" celebrities

17. HelluvaHoax!

Well, technically, a Sea Org member is OT. And an OT is....um, OT. So Tommy is in fact a DoublePlus-OT.

DoublePlus-OTs can make anything go right. Thus, if Tommy decided to not make it go right and leave, he blew (whether he routed out or just stole away in the night).

Either way Ron says he is a DB (Sea Org policy on people who leave the Sea Org for any reason).

It's amazing how you can be a SuperPlus-OT one moment and then, by walking just a few feet past the barbed-wire-enclosed fence to the other side of the prison guard booth, you transform into a SuperPlus Degraded Being. Another miracle made possible by the tech!

18. HelluvaHoax!

I don't think they will have any trouble replacing her.

[​IMG]

19. afaceinthecrowd

afaceinthecrowd Gold Meritorious Patron

:thumbsup::yes:

These books and the interviews from the release tours and the resultant media frenzy may well set off the long overdue public upheaval of outrage in the US. That, more than anything, will make the Scn faithful real nervous and questioning of Der Weenie Fuhrer. :coolwink:

Face

20. HelluvaHoax!

That would be something!! Whoa! A first! VVGIs Scientologists committing en masse IndicatorCrimes.

Or, possibly, when the DVD replay of the event ships worldwide, it is discovered that an SP sound engineer at Gold laid in a laugh track.