A business, operated as a cult, masquerading as a religion! Xenophon!

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by Lermanet_com, Feb 23, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Banned

Brian Seymour: "Scientology will, for the first time in Australia, be scrutinised for what it really is:

A business, operated as a cult, masquerading as a religion"

GRIN

TonyOrtega.org

Nick Xenophon & Brian Seymour in Australia get it RIGHT, dead on the money!
    that only took 20 years...

Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
  2. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

How'd you beat the Aussies to this?:coolwink:

What a surprise things don't add up.:biggrin:

Only a little over 2,000 Scientologists in Australia? Where the expansion?

3. Elronius of Marcabia

Elronius of Marcabia Silver Meritorious Patron

4. Chess

Chess Patron with Honors

Oh my, the cows are truly coming home.
    Take a bow Scoots, Carmel, Kevin and others. The writing is on the wall and it's all bad for $cientology.
    I'm not clever with organisational figures but I do know what a forensic accountant does and all that money going uplines WILL be found and reported on. Everyway they try to hide or present figures will show their total disregard for humanity under their care and expose what a bunch of money hungry criminals they are. I hope the red pen policeman are let loose on them real soon.
    I've never felt better now by giving Xenophon a stack of paperwork and email exchange information. That guy is the real deal. To those that presented personally, I'm in awe. I hope you find the justice you seek real soon. You deserve satisfaction!
    Best wishes

5. mockingbird

mockingbird Silver Meritorious Patron

DM is screwed . We need to explain how little the slaves get for their pittance to scrape by on and how many hours they are required to toil . This will have meaning to people who do not get complex mind control stories with hundreds of parts written by certain...passionate ...yeah , we'll go with that ..passionate critics who mean well but may require an audience with a lot of willingness to study independently . :coolwink:

My point is documentaries showing kids slaving with no education and violating child labor laws and families crying over disconnection will get an emotional response . The financial reality of Miscavige taking all the money for legal and the terrorist wing OSA to do black ops will get attention too . A legitimate business does not spend that much on gag settlements and espionage activities . There are many angles smart accountants can look at if they know a few things : How accounts work . How money moves . How much is going where and what the cult does with it . What the cult pretends to be and do . What the cult really does . The money trail can help prove it is a criminal enterprise and not in fact charitable at all . I bet less than a nickel per dollar even is used on a front group for a fake charitable activity . Not much of a charity when you spend your fortune on lawyers and PIs to spy on people . We can contrast the squalor the Sea Org slaves and class V staff barely survive in against the opulence DM reserves for himself . Photos comparing the two in a huge spread would be great . We can show the slaves with a caption then DM living the high life . Their old ill fitting uniforms and his fancy high end suits . Their haggard beaten bodies from the torture of the RPF and him fresh and camera ready . It can be quite convincing if well prepared . The point is he forces them to live in extreme poverty when he can afford to easily give them more - if he stopped running a fraud and espionage agency . The accountants can prove this beyond all doubt . Tickety Tockety Motherfucker . Bulgravia airlines book a flight for one with several "carry on suitcases " that need to avoid customs for "ecclesiastical " purposes .:duh::coolwink:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
  6. mockingbird

DM is screwed . We need to explain how little the slaves get for their pittance to scrape by on and how many hours they are required to toil . This will have meaning to people who do not get complex mind control stories with hundreds of parts written by certain...passionate ...yeah , we'll go with that ..passionate critics who mean well but may require an audience with a lot of willingness to study independently . :coolwink:

My point is documentaries showing kids slaving with no education and violating child labor laws and families crying over disconnection will get an emotional response . The financial reality of Miscavige taking all the money for legal and the terrorist wing OSA to do black ops will get attention too . A legitimate business does not spend that much on gag settlements and espionage activities . There are many angles smart accountants can look at if they know a few things : How accounts work . How money moves . How much is going where and what the cult does with it . What the cult pretends to be and do . What the cult really does . The money trail can help prove it is a criminal enterprise and not in fact charitable at all . I bet less than a nickel per dollar even is used on a front group for a fake charitable activity . Not much of a charity when you spend your fortune on lawyers and PIs to spy on people . We can contrast the squalor the Sea Org slaves and class V staff barely survive in against the opulence DM reserves for himself . Photos comparing the two in a huge spread would be great . We can show the slaves with a caption then DM living the high life . Their old ill fitting uniforms and his fancy high end suits . Their haggard beaten bodies from the torture of the RPF and him fresh and camera ready . It can be quite convincing if well prepared . The point is he forces them to live in extreme poverty when he can afford to easily give them more - if he stopped running a fraud and espionage agency . The accountants can prove this beyond all doubt . Tickety Tockety Motherfucker . Bulgravia airlines book a flight for one with several "carry on suitcases " that need to avoid customs for "ecclesiastical " purposes .:duh::coolwink:

7. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Banned

Perhaps that is correct as a percentage of gross income, but not in dollar totals, and the word 'legitimate' is a linguistic tar baby.

Mockingbird, You might be surprised at how much some perceived 'legitimate businesses' spend in pursuit of gag agreements and espionage activities, when they fail to get the law rewritten by congress to protect them..

Most big corporations have an osa like outfit... Who do you think the huge PI firms like Kroll, Pinkerton and Brinks work for? They don't have to work for scumbags like $cientology, they can work for big corporations, 'legitimate' corporations, like Monsanto....

Most big Corporate lawfirms maintain a stable of dependable and discreet operators who specialize in making difficult problems go away.

It is given an innocent sounding name... like PATRIOT act was an acronym for Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism. The corporate equivalent is something LIKE "Corporate Risk Management" and "Corporate Threat Management"

Oligarchs in general maintain extensive security operations, not unlike the CIA or the KGB...in both information collection and analysis as well as threat neutralization.

There is a book by a Psychiatrist, who got involved in the black inner city of Seattle Washington, and her story was an eye opener for me... and it is a good lesson in psychology and in gas lighting.. as good as any in $cientology...and very well documented, and similar as if written and planned by the same authors... which I found both disturbing and creepy.

Bramhall, Dr Stuart Jeanne - The Most Revolutionary Act: Memoir of an American Refugee

Eventually she gave up US Citizenship and emigrated to New Zealand. You should read her story, it's a hell of a good read, I'd compare it to my old friend Nancy Many's "My Billion Year Contract" .

"Fifteen years of intense government harassment leads a psychiatrist, single mother and social activist to close her 25-year Seattle practice to begin a new, safe life in New Zealand. What starts as phone harassment, stalking and illegal break-ins quickly progresses to six attempts on her life and an affair with an undercover agent who railroads her into a psychiatric hospital."

Arnie Lerma

Sidebar: There is, unfortunately, much reading necessary to really get a grip on what is happening around us..to lend proper perspective, and sometimes perspective is everything.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
  8. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

It would appear our Aussie friends have tipped the scales in the favor of the truth.

Damn they do fine work !

It has taken time, but, chip by chip & chink by chink the cult is being exposed & exposure will be the end of it !

9. wigee1

wigee1 Patron with Honors

Just reading those Auditing Statements They,don't really add up , all looks good, but too many Questions, and Is Dundas ,a Church of Scientology ,I Don't think that any of those numbers reflect was is real,
    The first telling sign was the guy who filled out the form, He spelt Dundas as bundas , #2 any large organisation would get a Accounting Firm to do the initial Books , then send it on to the Auditors, and No previous history, so all this was made in 1xyear, reflecting 2xyears, as a comparision,The prepayments are too high for one year I,d take a quess maybe only one third would be true , so the rest should have been gifts prior,2011 and should reflex this, in this area ,
    Auditors can be good sometimes , but he in little old Nz Kaipra Council have had to sue the largest Auiting Firm in NZ
    for gross Auditing errors, ( just had to throw that one in ) I didn,t check the timeline of statement, and when the Forms were filled out. That should be another sign. wheres my Ex wife . Govt Auditor and Highly Trained under Robbie Muldoon , where she Files her own teeth, ...... with a REAL FILE. ..... Granitt

10. mockingbird

Lermanet.com
    Well if we focus on the current issue that actual charities face now of scrutiny on how much of their income goes to actual charitable activities then Scientology is exposed as a fraud on that alone and if you then add in the espionage activities it just cannot measure up as a charity by any reasonable estimate - even if you know nothing about cults and mind control . Then if you add in the other info I referenced about the slaves living conditions and that DM has no leg to stand on as running a charitable organization .

As for the Patriot act it is in my opinion a use of redefinition of terms to call something its exact opposite as the Patriot act is actually treason against the American people . It is a pure betrayal of the obligations " public servants " take on .This is similar to Hubbard having Total Freedom as his slavery , the happiest place on Earth a slave base for enslaving others with intensified mind control . This is true for ARC understanding a method to confuse , overwhelm and control with lies . The opposite of real understanding . Hubbard and sociopaths love to use the opposite terms to describe things , particularly ones with emotional meaning or associations .

A...jaded ...or skeptical ,cynical person might take apart Hubbard's methods for fooling and manipulating minds covertly then see similarities in how the government - perhaps as a front for several billionaires and millionaires and giant corporations - completely bought and sold controls the information the American public gets to influence their behavior , thoughts and emotions . But who could hold our " honored institutions " in such low regard ?:coolwink: