What's new

A Critique of Scientology Ethics Technology - AlanzosBlog

The_Fixer

Class Clown
That so called apology stuff was an insult in itself. Yes, I did check out Emma's link.

All it really said to me was:

"No one is going to tell me anything I don't want to know or hear. But I will tell you anything I like and you will listen to me." Who else does that sound like?

I read the threads that led up to his being banned like many others did. He was practically pleading to be banned. Now he's cranky that Emma banned him?

I didn't think much of him with all that silly behaviour going on then. His so called apology made it worse...

I hear that he may have had a medical condition contributing to it, of which I knew nothing of at the time. I can only assume that most other viewers were unaware as well. His subsequent blog only demonstrates that he has no conscience about what he did and he still thinks that he was in the right. Yeah, right.

His blog only went on to metaphorically state that:

"Yes, my hand was in the till, but it was your fault and you made me do it!"

No contrite statements about what he should not have done.

His posts at the time were simply peurile and inappropriate attacks on people and he kept goading Emma to ban him. He knew she was in bed asleep at the time and kept upping his crap until Emma arose and beheaded him.

We pick and criticise LRH and DM for that kind of crap, so I only hope we do the same for Alanzo. If he really wanted to put it right, he would have issued a personal genuine apology for his behaviour. Then, I assume, he would have been welcomed back.

I will apologise for my display of annoyance here. I have issues with aggressive and rude people and cannot feel any respect for them, no matter if they have a valued input as well.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
That so called apology stuff was an insult in itself. Yes, I did check out Emma's link.

All it really said to me was:

"No one is going to tell me anything I don't want to know or hear. But I will tell you anything I like and you will listen to me." Who else does that sound like?

I read the threads that led up to his being banned like many others did. He was practically pleading to be banned. Now he's cranky that Emma banned him?

I didn't think much of him with all that silly behaviour going on then. His so called apology made it worse...

I hear that he may have had a medical condition contributing to it, of which I knew nothing of at the time. I can only assume that most other viewers were unaware as well. His subsequent blog only demonstrates that he has no conscience about what he did and he still thinks that he was in the right. Yeah, right.

His blog only went on to metaphorically state that:

"Yes, my hand was in the till, but it was your fault and you made me do it!"

No contrite statements about what he should not have done.

His posts at the time were simply peurile and inappropriate attacks on people and he kept goading Emma to ban him. He knew she was in bed asleep at the time and kept upping his crap until Emma arose and beheaded him.

We pick and criticise LRH and DM for that kind of crap, so I only hope we do the same for Alanzo. If he really wanted to put it right, he would have issued a personal genuine apology for his behaviour. Then, I assume, he would have been welcomed back.

I will apologise for my display of annoyance here. I have issues with aggressive and rude people and cannot feel any respect for them, no matter if they have a valued input as well.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Face:)