A Photographic update on Int Base

Discussion in 'Tony Ortega' started by Free to shine, Mar 30, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Tony Ortega at the Village voice has published a whole series of photos of Int Base, for those interested. The article is

Click through to see the photos and more details: http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/03/scientology_concentration_camp_the_hole.php

2. larfalot

larfalot Patron

Hey,:) Free to shine, maybe the PRESIDENT of the church of scientology is being released?????? :clap: 12 years in the "HOLE" is wicked and cruel. :bigcry:
    Perhaps the PRESIDENT of scientology here in Australia Vicki Dunstan is making it "go right" that the poor man (her senior right?) is going to see the light of day?
    I freakin' hope so.

3. BardoThodol

BardoThodol Silver Meritorious Patron

God, I love pictures of the base. All those blue roofs. I'm thinking of doing a mural on the family-room wall.

I had always thought the "hole" with the double-wide trailers was much smaller. It's a veritable mansion compared to what I had imagined. It doesn't even seem to be up on cinder blocks. So, how do you keep out the snakes?....

Oh...., dumb question. A snake's running the show, has a key, and can come in anytime he wants.

4. freethinker

freethinker Crusader

Thanks FTS, I can't help but think the the Hi Def satelite shots at the end were for Davy to contemplate about A LOT.

I think Tony is messing with his head in a way that Dave never thought would happen.:thumbsup:

5. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Absolutely agree. No place to run .... no place to hide. :biggrin: