ABLE's LEARNING ACCELERATOR? WTF

Discussion in 'Scientology Front Groups and Alliances' started by sandygirl, Oct 28, 2008.

View Users: View Users
  1. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Good for you. I'll get you in (a Robot) session yet. :)

Paul

2. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Banned

The only reason I haven't yet is that I don't have the time. Naturally, a Roboticist or Paulian might say that's my 'reactive mind' keeping me from salvation :)

But, it's really about you having to yet find my ruin. I suspect your robot auditor is some good stuff (except for the basic assumptions involved, which open the door to the Scientology paradigm, which is bad juju.)

I suspect what you've come up with is some good stuff, but, I don't *need* it :)

So, I'll try it out when I've got the time. Sometime

Zinj

3. Dulloldfart

I can't speak for any others but I don't think in terms of "Analytical Mind" and "Reactive Mind" at all, and haven't for years. But apart from that, I think your excuse is bullshit. :)

It usually takes ten or twenty minutes for a first session, and you must spend hours a day online posting to message boards. I could buy that you're never sessionable because you don't get enough sleep being up half the night posting, or whatever. I could buy that you just don't want to have a session, for whatever reason, and if you hadn't earlier stated that you would probably try it out one day I wouldn't mention it every now and then.

Anyway, I enjoy our interactions here, so I'll drop it until next time. :)

Paul (off to bed now)

4. Moonchild

Moonchild Patron with Honors

Deleted.

5. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

6. Dulloldfart

My pleasure. :)

Paul