Advanced Procedures & Axions

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by Empress, Jun 24, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. Empress

Empress New Member

ADVANCED PROCEDURES & AXIOMS
    by the Empress
    1. Never fail to desert a comrade in need, in danger or in trouble if it is expedient, advantageous or necessary.
    2. Never allow another to withdraw allegiance once granted.
    3. Never desert a group which pays handsomely for your support and the use of your name.
    4. Never minimize your own importance.
    5. Never need praise, approval or sympathy, but if it is not forthcoming, hire others to get it for you.
    6. Never acknowledge any reality but your own.
    7. Never allow your affinity to be alloyed, reshaped, diluted, extracted, pounded, polished or plated, or sold below what the market will bear.
    8. Do not give or receive communication that does not glorify you.
    9. Your stature and bank account are more important than your future lives and the lives of others.
    10. Your integrity to yourself and others should not be an obsession.
    11. Never regret yesterday, life is in you today, and they probably pulled it in anyway.
    12. Never fear to hurt another in a just cause or any other cause for that matter.
    13. Don't let others know that you desire to be liked and admired.
    14. Be your own adviser, keep your own counsel and select your own decisions, for you never know when somebody's going to go public with what they know about you.
    15. Be true to your own delusions.

• LOL x 5
    • Like x 2
    • Thanks x 1
    • Love x 1
    • For you x 1
    • List
  2. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Patron Meritorious

I'd love to hit the LOL button...

but this ain't funny

3. George Layton

George Layton Silver Meritorious Patron

Ron LOL'd it all the way to his grave.

4. Dave B.

Dave B. Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

It's the actual Hubbard M.O. as opposed to the advertised one.
    I know it hurts but it's the truth.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  5. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

This is Empress' first post? I'd say she has it pretty well figured out already. I'm going to guess former staff, probably SO, at least 5 years. Taking bets.

6. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

Luv it! I want to contribute to the OP of this thread.

16. For a new "science" of the mind, only ask science-fiction writers for feedback.
    Never go for real scientific peer review because that would be way too slow.

17. pan-determinism is the OT ability to create your own cult of followers who you control.
    This is beyond self determinism which is achieved at the state of Clear.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  7. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

Very clever and probably spot on!

I'll place a small wager1.

I buy your analysis of "former staff" 100 percent.

I buy your "Probably SO".

I'd wager that the SO was shorter, maybe 2-3 years.

What does the winner get? I am hoping a new Mark XIX meter, that has all-new and vital features on it, including a GPS device so that if you get completely overwhelmed & frightfully disoriented in a solo auditing session, you can push the red button and it flashes a map with your position on it.

This helps eliminate tons of DevT during the session as well by using the GPS to assist in completing your CONFUSION FORMULA.

8. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

18. Never forget that planet Earth is heavily influenced by space aliens at the highest levels of government.
    Captain Bill Robertson was very wrong that planet Earth was declared a Freezone by the Intergalactic Federation.
    Hubbard will come back from Target 2 (2nd coming of Hubbard) to fix everything.

19. Hubbard was Maitreya and Jesus was just a whole track implant.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  9. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

LOL!

You're probably right, this ESMB royal looks too smart to take 5 years to bail, but I think pre-86 models did tend to last longer.

It's all in fun Empress. We're not really trying to out you. Just our way of saying we recognize your Ex street cred already.

10. phenomanon

phenomanon Front door security.

No. I think Empress has been around here for a long time with a different nic.

11. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum A Nexus of Excess In The Axis of Exes

If there was any one thing that snagged my attention in a way that lead me to think that LRH was devising a trap it was the "Never withdraw allegiance once granted" bit.
    I thought, "Oh so he's making it impossible to change our minds about Scientology! What a trap this is all becoming."
    With this in the back of my mind I lost my rose colored glasses regarding Scientology and was quick to spot areas where Scientology had become a traitor that I had granted my allegiance to and no longer merited any of my support whatsoever.
    Then when they started raising their prices every month they were effectively withdrawing their tech support from the very group that they said I should never withdraw my allegiance to by making it impossible for most to ever be able to afford their "bridge".
    Bridge to the middle of the Atlantic where it terminates and founders on the brink of the abyss as there never were more OT levels and the old ones walked the plank.
    Why support a group like that?
    I was out only I didn't tell them till years later and after I had reestablished my life outside of their bubble.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
  12. phenomanon

phenomanon Front door security.

That was "The Creed of the COS".
    Turned out to be a PR piece.
    Another fooking betrayal.

13. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

That was the Code of Honor, wasn't it? :unsure:

14. F.Bullbait

F.Bullbait Oh, a wise guy,eh?

OP is really in the form of one of Ron's codes rather than his axioms. Would be fun to make up new Axioms though.

Axiom 1. I am the most.

Axiom 2. Everyone else is an idiot.

Axiom 3. They are all out to get me.

and so on...

• LOL LOL x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum A Nexus of Excess In The Axis of Exes

Or

Axiom 1. Odds Are, Therefore I Am I Think.

Axiom 2. You most certainly are not, though you'd be odder than me and you'd stink!

Axiom 3. If anyone else were to be, they would be all out to get me!

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

12. Never fear to hurt another just because.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  17. TomKat

TomKat Patron with Honors

This should be #1

18. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

Ya, not only is it No. 1 . . . it is SOP (Standard Operating Procedure).