All previously interned Scientology Auditors have to do the GAT II Internship

Discussion in 'Scientology Technology' started by CommunicatorIC, Aug 18, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Its one of my supernatural abilities.:coolwink:

I pretty much agree with you here. I do think however that PTSness is a workable
    paradigm. I like to think of it as being effect of another individual. However in Scn
    specially the area of ethics one can recieve many wrong indications and items, and
    there is much in the organisation that prompts one to do so, and much in the
    subject also. Something which I believe is often missed is False PTSness.

" That same issue brings up the notion of False PTSness, but it points out that “unhattedness, ignorance of Scientology basics for handling life, past bad auditing uncorrected, as well as unhandled bad intentions and personal out-ethics can be mistaken for PTSness and won’t resolve as PTSness.” - See more at: http://www.scientology-cult.com/pts-sp-tech-corrupted.html#sthash.kp6Z8PTG.dpuf"

One may prefer "ignorance of basics for handling life".

Note that later in this issue it say that if your "PTSes" start going over 20%
    of staff and public you are probably dealing with false PTSness. Aaah the precision
    of this tech. In retrospect you are not doing it right and you know this only after
    having given multiple wrong indications and spin ins!!!

Note that this gives some shocking examples of how PTS tech is corrupted.

http://www.scientology-cult.com/pts-sp-tech-corrupted.html

The other thing is that handling such matters is not to be given to a rookie,
    an untrained and un interned rookie at that. Who has never even drilled a PTS handling.

Well I iether possess excellent instincts, am lucky or probably both.

"I just talked to people and had them talk to other people and resolve issues. "

This is different to the 10 aug handling I did how? Well maybe you didn't
    do it in reception.:coolwink:

2. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

FLUNK!! :smack:

That was a total fail. Try again.

3. strativarius

strativarius Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

Thanks Paul. So in other words, it would be much easier to identify me (I 'went Clear' in 1970) than Victoria (1983). Interesting...

4. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Yup. :)

Kirsti Wachter's page listing Clear numbers is at http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/clears/ if anyone is interested. It's not a complete tally.

Paul

5. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

DOUBLE FLUNK!

Go to Cramming and find your MUs, Terril. :smack:

6. Victoria

Victoria Patron Meritorious

I did think about the number thing, but MY GOD they are Sooo disorganized it's hard to imagine that even if they did get a care, they would have to beg ASHO public for six months to please come and help them organize central files.
    CO$ has been trying to get a grip on their CF since the beginning of time, haha.

In John Duignans book, "The Complex" he describes how when he was on staff at London Org he discovered that someone had actually gotten so overwhelmed that they completely walled off half a room that contained stacks of folders.

Evidently he was knocking down walls or doing some sort of remodel.
    I cracked up when I read that.

Five years ago I was still pretty paranoid about the cherch, but not so much now.
    The cat is pretty much out of the bag as to how evil this paranoid cult is and no one really takes them seriously anymore.

Plus, I am pretty far removed in my little corner of the world, it would be almost impossible to get at me.

I can't believe they never even gave you a shiny cert, at the very least!

7. strativarius

strativarius Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

Did you read Paul's post? Looks like you don't have much to worry about.

8. Victoria

Victoria Patron Meritorious

Yes, I just got to his post.
    This thread is hard to keep up with;)

And yeah, what DO they do about all the undeclared clears and their numbers?

Its completely bogus, like the rest of the subject.

For all I know, between the time you "went clear" and I "went clear" some senior "terminal"
    decided to tack ten or so thousand on to the number to make it look better!

9. uncover

uncover Gold Meritorious Patron

So let's see:
    The Cert states "Victoria" is Clear No. 26393.

When we look it up in the list, we find that Clear number 26393 is a guy called Clive Wilson:
    http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/clears/auditor_189.html

That means "Victoria" is either male and using a female name, or (s)he made a gender change recently, or she is presenting Clive Wilson Clear Cert as her own .... or "Victoria" is a BT of Clive Wilson.... or the Co$ ("Masters of Admin Tech") clear numbering is simply a mess.....

It appears that you could be right..... :coolwink: