What's new

Am I (mojo) a cult apologist? Well....if you put it that way....yes...and no...

Veda

Sponsor
Why do you denigrate yourself? You're entitled to your own insights, perspectives & opinions on issues as everyone else here. You owe no one here an apology for having a different opinion. :)

Unless you're a pussy & enjoy playing the submissive role.

That's correct. No apology is necessary.

I asked for a clarification and one was provided.

End of story.

Francois Tremblay

Patron with Honors
How can a "spiritual being" get cancer? Is cancer spiritual too?

Just in case it's not obvious, I'm being sarcastic. I think it's unconscionable that you are using your wife's horrible and very physical death to preach for a "spiritual" realm. Have you no shame?

La La Lou Lou

Crusader

Just in case it's not obvious, I'm being sarcastic. I think it's unconscionable that you are using your wife's horrible and very physical death to preach for a "spiritual" realm. Have you no shame?

Sarcasm aimed at someone's enormous loss of a loved one is cold indeed. That is bellow the belt.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
If something is the dog's bollocks (Testicles) it means that the thing is loved as much as a male dog loves to lick his furry love spuds(potatoes), so being told that you are the dog's bollocks is a complement, though the image is a little repugnant. E.g. The superpower building is the dogs bollocks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPMmC0UAnj0

Wow! How beautiful of a response! Thank you for that La La Lou Lou!

Once again I find/found myself misinterpreting an image/impression that had nothing to do with the truth it conveyed. Jeesh. When will it end?

Long live eternity! at least where practical wisdom is concerned.

mojo

Mojo the answer to that lies within. It is you yourself that is doing the interpreting, so only you can answer that. Perhaps a 25 hour intensive of navel gazing would help? Somehow you need to love yourself more and have faith in your own inner goodness.

Last edited:

Mojo

Silver Meritorious Patron
Why do you denigrate yourself? You're entitled to your own insights, perspectives & opinions on issues as everyone else here. You owe no one here an apology for having a different opinion. :)

Unless you're a pussy & enjoy playing the submissive role.

LOL! Damn that last line is funny! Thank you for the laugh Smurf. I owe you one.

mojo

Mojo

Silver Meritorious Patron

To answer your question: How can a "spiritual being" get cancer? I would answer, by donning a (temporary) human form. In fact that would be the only way possible for a spiritual being to experience physical cancer of a human form.

As to your question: "Is cancer spiritual too"? I would answer, everything is spiritual (in essence).

As to your question: "Have you no shame"? I would answer, no.

mojo