America is broken...

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Clay Pigeon, Oct 25, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. strativarius

strativarius Comfortably Numb

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em - although hell will freeze over before I become one of the zombies who has to check their iPhone every ten seconds in case they missed something.

I was disappointed not to see a :biggrin: in your post though CP after my free tutorial. Go on, try it, it might work for you, you never know. :coolwink: (:coolwink:).

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
  2. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Silver Meritorious Patron

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::buzzin::buzzin::clap::hifive::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::woohoo::spitcoffee::tvhappy::tvhappy::tvhappy::tvhappy::yay::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::innocent::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::sleepy::mindblown::violin::sleepy::sleepy::melodramatic::modest::waiting::waiting::waiting::guilt::guilt::dizzy::guilt::guilt::hide::begging::yawn::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin::aliengreeting::alien2::ship::spacecraft::ship::alien2::aliengreeting::biggrin::biggrin:

:biggrin::banme::blonde::banme::idhitit::banme::moron::banme::lol::lol::lol::banme::drama2::banme::readrules::giveahoot::newhere::iamqueen::nevermind::threadjacked::overanalyser::whocares::imatroll::whocares::flamewar::whocares::nothingfunny::whocares::itstrue::whocares::banme::whocares::notworking::whocares::thewinner::whocares::wasntme::whocares:

:spam:

:whocares:

3. strativarius

You missed the point entirely CP. Too bad.

4. screamer2

screamer2 Occam's Ball Crusher

:spacecraft:

• Winner Winner x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  5. Clay Pigeon

Talking to yourself again Stratsie?

6. strativarius

Yeah, I make much more fuckin' sense than you do.

• LOL LOL x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. Clay Pigeon

You read the emojis slowly one by one and decided I made no sense...

or...

You just glanced at a cloud of emojis, decided they were gibberish and non sequitur and pissed on me

I should think anyone would get their funny bone tickled by a close read

N.B. I rarely use an emoji and even more uncommon is a birdsong post with more than one. Now for the second time I have composed a post out of a whole bunch of emojis.

First time was on Cowboy"s "Trepidatious" thread and It got more positive feedback than any other post I ever put up.

8. strativarius

Yes, when I see a post that looks like it's been created by somebody with the mental age of six I generally ignore it.

9. Clay Pigeon

Why thank you Stratsie...

Living in a world where days drudge by sometimes when one does not encounter anyone with a mental age greater than five and they are few. What you say is enough to make me :modest:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  10. Clay Pigeon

Could you explain why being a con and a philosopher should be mutually exclusive?

I believe if one were to examine the lives and works of Pitsy's long list one could easily argue most of it's members to have been cons shams frauds plagiarists poseurs and/or democrats

11. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

But I did, in that very post.

KSW KOAN DU JOUR: Shouldn't a clay pigeon have plentiful supplies of clay?

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  12. Clay Pigeon

All righty now...

The seed $$$ thing is now revised and refined...

There are four seed $$$ stock certificates:

1000 Platinum bluechippers at $100 per share. These receive the same quarterly dividends as the common stock plus an annual Xmas bonus in December. They are also voting stock. Regardless of how many Platinum shares one owns it's one shareholder one vote. And any shareholder can call for a vote at any time. For instance, suppose the CEO, myself, wanted to turn D Sea Enterprises into a W.I.S.E. (World Institute of Scientology Enterprises) company. Any Platinum shareholder could object and demand a vote and in so doing halt the negotiating process subject to outcome of vote. Bylaws will be written so as to discourage frivolous calls for voting but man woman child or stray dog if you hold platinum in this company you got POWER!!! And these 1000 shares are one percent of the company...

As too are the 1000 Gold shares. These cost $10 cash or EBT and are entirely reserved for Bay Area homeless. The cost is not INVESTMENT $$$ but LOAN $$$. And purchase ten gold shares receive one Platinum share with my gratitude. There are basically three purchase plans for getting the homeless into the dog eat dog world of capitalism:

The Mad Dog Plan:

Pony up $100 cash or EBT. Receive ten Gold shares. Cash gets a free Platinum, EBT, a one year option to purchase platinum. Both receive return of their C-note in cash w/interest. After one week I will pay off any Gold I.O.U. on demand for $110 or let it ride until the week before Xmas and receive either $150 or five Bronze shares

The Family Dog Plan:

Cough up $50 cash or EBT. Receive five Gold shares. After one week I.O.U. pays $55 on demand or wait until the week before Xmas and receive $75 or five gold shares and $25 with a one year option to purchase Platinum

The Junkyard Dog Plan:

Squeeze out $20 cash or EBT. Receive two Gold shares. After one week $22 is payable on demand or let it ride and first week of Xmas receive either $30 or one Gold share and one Silver share with a one year option

I gotta take a mental health break...

More To Come Soon

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018 at 8:43 PM
  13. Clay Pigeon

That's the gold stock plan.

Silver stock is similar. There are 1000 Silver shares which represent 1% ownership of D Sea Enterprises. 700 of them are reserved for cabdrivers. I've been a cabdriver since I started in Gotham in September of 1974 driving also Baahstin, Philly, Seattle and Baghdad-by-the-Bay, exclusively in Boston since 1993. Uber has screwed us all to hell and gone. Many friends have packed it in and gone on to something else. The independent owner driver has taken the worst of it. Before Uber Boston medallions sold for around $750,000. Now they go for about $225,000. IF you can find a buyer. Some poor bastard who bought in just before Uber and hasn't even paid off $225K owes a bank half a mill and has income from driving down 20-35%

That's back in Boston and it's just about the same here in SF

So...

I got some relief for a bunch of local cabbies.

(I got other ideas for what I can do for my homies back east)