What's new

Another ex comes out...

quietheart

Patron Meritorious
Just wanted to welcome you to the board myrklix. I'm looking forward to reading your stories when you're ready, no rush though which is something I enjoy about this board. Not sure about how long it'll be before you get stars, it's a certain amount of posts but I wasn't ever worried about it :) .
Es

Thanks for the welcome, Div6. Seems fitting to be welcomed to the group with someone of your title! Ah, yes, Ritchie. I have a story or two to share but not yet ready to out myself since there's still some unfinished business on my end -- think the "R" word.

I'm really curious about the various staff I'd dealt with in Boston as a public over the years who were promoted to another org, went into the SO, blew or just left. Again, I feel if I name too many names or ask too many specifics I might be fingered (or whacked, eh, Richie?). In time...

BTW, a bit off topic, why do I have a little blue dot next to my name yet others don't? Also, when do I lose my 'newbie' status? And what do I need to do to start earning my yellow stars? (I always loved earning those stars in grade school.) If it mean anything having to do with keeping stats, never mind. Maybe there's a link on the message board somewhere but I haven't been able to find it.

Thanks in advance.

chefanon

Hello!

Yes, myrklix - it's the same Joannie and Ritchie who were in Boston. She and my wife Nancy were best friends when Nancy was CO CLO EUS and Joannie was CO FOLO EUS.

When Nancy blew, she took a plane from LA to Syracuse via DC. Joannie was then nthe Flag Rep DC for a couple of months. Well, when nancy got off the plane at the airport to switch to her connecting flight, guess who was there to greet her and try and get her to "come back". Woops! That's dipping into nancy's story!!

Anyway, the Gambino's were very nice people and just another example of how this cult deceives the nice folk asd well as the mean ones.

Chris

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Ah! - Sure looks like a regular avalance of new blowees! - Welcome to you all! :D

Was that 8 million members that they usually say? - We can find 50.000 or thereabouts.. The rest must be unsatified customers... Hey if they all join they'll swamp the server!

:yes:

FinallyMe

Silver Meritorious Patron
BTW, a bit off topic, why do I have a little blue dot next to my name yet others don't?

Myrklix, I believe the "little blue dot" -- if it looks like a light that is "ON" means that you are online. If it is greyed out, you are not on line (look in the upper left corner of each post and you can see what time [your time zone] the other people posted, and guess whether they are in bed now, or at work by noting the time difference between you.

Pixie

Crusader
Thanks for the welcome, Div6. Seems fitting to be welcomed to the group with someone of your title! Ah, yes, Ritchie. I have a story or two to share but not yet ready to out myself since there's still some unfinished business on my end -- think the "R" word.

I'm really curious about the various staff I'd dealt with in Boston as a public over the years who were promoted to another org, went into the SO, blew or just left. Again, I feel if I name too many names or ask too many specifics I might be fingered (or whacked, eh, Richie?). In time...

BTW, a bit off topic, why do I have a little blue dot next to my name yet others don't? Also, when do I lose my 'newbie' status? And what do I need to do to start earning my yellow stars? (I always loved earning those stars in grade school.) If it mean anything having to do with keeping stats, never mind. Maybe there's a link on the message board somewhere but I haven't been able to find it.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome myklix.. :welcome2: Looking forward to reading your posts. Have a look in your CP and you can either put yourself as online or not, that's why your dot is blue and some others are green, green means we are here online in real time. :yes: Good luck to you and talk soon.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
From OCMB: http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=337734#337734
---------------------

My husband, Chefanon, Chris Tringali came out on these forums last month, while I was out of town. To any in OSA who had been trolling, that means that my real identity as Anonafish, was also made known. Of course we started getting calls, threats, and we are now dead to those of our family who are still in Scientology.

I realize we can still be attacked and fair gamed, but I feel that I need to speak up and out and be counted and known in these forums. We have been out of Scn for many years, so some of the information we have about the orgs and staff is old and not of much epic help to Anon. The reason I feel compelled to post this is because of all of the people I regged and recruited into Scientology. I feel responsible for getting them into the trap they are now in. I am speaking up as I pray they will somehow read or see this, and be encouraged that they to get out. To know that they CAN get out, that there can be a full, happy life after Scientology; that no matter what they have been told, they can rebuild, they can be free to find the TRUTH. They will never get the lost years back, but they can save the ones they have in front of them. They can be in charge of their own lives, they can make their own decisions, they do not have to live every minute of their lives looking over their shoulders, being reprimanded, regged, being made to feel responsible for whatever is wrong in the world or in Scn. They can be free to read and see and hear anything they want and they can have their own ideas and make their own decisions about it. They can be free to see their family and loved ones when they want to.

I am Nancy Tringali, aka Nancy Yarian, aka Nancy Kraft of the Atlanta Mission/Org (1986-1990). CO CLO EUS 1990-1994, winner of the LRH Birthday Game for continents (1992 or ’93). I was in every EUS org and most missions, I was a WISE business consultant for Stellar Management, out of Atlanta, GA 1987-1990. If I regged or recruited you, I am sorry. Please know that at the time I did not know about OT III and Xenu, and definitely didn’t know about OT VIII and the satanic, anti-christ connections of LRH, I didn’t know about LRH’s drug abuse, about David Miscavige’s lust for power and greed and his rich lifestyle. I didn’t know about those that were killed, the high mortality rate from cancer of OT’s. I didn’t believe all the stories of those who screamed of the abuses, and I really believed that the abuses done to you were corrected when I was trained and sent back as CO CLO EUS. I believed all the same lies that I told you. I really did think that you would become free (as I would) by going up the Bridge. I am sorry that I explained away the things that I did see, and put blinders on. I cannot change that now, but I can stand here, make myself a target and tell you to look, read, explore and get out.

If you know me, if I got you in or deeper in – please forgive me, and please get yourself out!!! I was a pawn, ignorantly disbelieving the dark things I heard rumored, in order to not have to admit I was in a cult and completely fooled. And so I could openly and honestly recruit and reg away. But as time went on, and I was encouraged to disconnect from people, quit my job and go on staff, and then not be able to pay my bills, to default on loans, then to sell all my worldly possessions to go into the Sea Org, sometimes not getting paid anything for months, never able to get a day off, let alone see my family. Refused to be allowed to go to my family’s funerals. I was separated from my husband and in the middle of being recruited to go to a level where my husband and I would not be able to live together ever. Then, after I got pregnant I was being urged to get an abortion by my senior at Flag Command Bureau (LA) – for the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics, of course. Those last two events were the final acts which led to my husband and I finally deciding we had to get out. I was not allowed to look at things, hear things, not allowed to THINK. I participated in inspections of the barracks of my staff, with OSA terminals and we removed any questionable materials – books on any kind of spirituality, psychiatry, any anti scientology articles or reading matter, and I am ashamed that I did that, as I have always believed in our constitutional freedoms. But, I was required to, so I did it. I had already gone too far, I had “chugged the Kool-Aid”.

I remember being in my room at the CLO before I met and married Chris, about 35 years old, realizing that if I tried to leave Scn – that I would loose the only few things I had left in life. How would I be able to get a decent job, with 10 years of Scn on my resume? I would have no friends. I would have to beg and borrow from my family, and stuff my pride and admit I was wrong and that they were right – it is a cult. My life was ruined, so I would just stay where I was, put my ostrich head back in the sand, and hope that things turned around in Scientology.

If I felt this way, as a CO CLO who had just been recognized as having a continent that won the LRH Birthday game for the year, then I know that there are others that feel now as I did then –TRAPPED. But when you are in, the trap you know seems better than the perceived abyss of leaving. It’s not.

You have been brainwashed into thinking that without Scn that life is not worth living, that you can’t be successful, that you will be “down stat”, that your dynamics will go into a dwindling spiral, that non-scientologist WOGs are evil – ALL LIES.

GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN. EAT WHATEVER CROW YOU HAVE TO WITH YOUR FAMILY AND NON-SCN FRIENDS AND GET A LIFE. YOU CAN HAVE ONE. YOU CAN BE FREE!!!

If you want to get out, we will help you, pm us if you like. And you can be sure those at Enturbulation.org, Operation Clam Bake, Ex-Scientology Message Board and Ex-Scientology Kids, and … (I don’t know how many other places, there are more and more every day) will accept you with open arms and help you.

Anonymous – THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for seeing this cult and calling it what it is, and for not backing down in the face of fair-gaming. I want to thank all the OG and all those that have paid the real price to bring out the truth. Please don’t get discouraged, and do not let any of the trolls, or anyone else back you off, or get you to think that the fight is over or to move onto something else. So, even though not anonymous today, I stand here with you, in gratitude – and tomorrow I will join you back behind my mask for the caek!.

Oh, And I am calling out the other Ex-SO Execs, staff and public – there are thousands and thousands of us – but especially the ex-execs and “ot’s” who are out and lurking. Seeing Tory Magoo, WBM, Deb and Greg Barnes; seeing videos by some others that I knew and are now out, encouraged me. Take responsibility for those who are still in, and come out and encourage them – let’s make this an exodus of Epic proportions!

Nancy

myrklix

Patron with Honors
Woah!
Nancy,
I am soooo moved by your statement here; almost at a loss for words...
This is so from-the-heart that I can't imagine it not touching all but those so deep in that there's not a shred of individuality left. To get all this off your chest is so big. My wish is that, because of what you've written here, those that you've reg'ed and got in while you were in, finally get out. May you get that satisifaction many times over.
My best,
myrklix