Looking at Burned's thread I've decided to do my own Repayment Thread. The total amount is 57k USD. Today is the one year anniversary of my walking up and down Sunset Blvd. blinded by tears, suicidal & having a nervous breakdown because I realised that I'd been lied to, scammed and financially raped by "Church" of $cientology cult & (Sea Org. para-military) members Kirk Steele, Lisa Starkey, Laura Kindermann, of ASHO and Dan Bragin, & Tim Edwards of the IAS. Others include Miriam, (Bright?) IAS & Tony (last name?), public. March 13th 2011. Elron's 100th. ironic 'eh? I had just come from the so-called Asst. Chaplain's office where the so-called Asst. Chaplain the detestable Lisa Starkey intimated to me to "end cycle". Yeah, that end cycle. How convenient 'eh? I kick off and la-de-da no problems for them. This was a distinct possibility at the time since I was nine days into the Purif. RD and my blood pressure was 215/140. To start it had been high enough, border line normal, so that one local medical doctor refused to sign off on it. So the cult sent me to another who did sign off on it. -I don't think I can write the entire story here. There are a lot of details and crazy Scio-shit to my LA sojourn. I'll get down what I can though.- A few days later after this epiphany I'm ashamed to admit the so-called Asst. Chaplain the destestable Lisa Starkey talked me out of signing a Routing Form at the time. Yes, she gave me the "your eternity" bit. I was at about 49% "I don't give a fuck, you bastards robbed me", but, there was the other 51% of falling for the cults BULLSHIT. I came home to Oregon in April and over the next few months tried to recover my sanity and equilibrium. It was pretty hard but I have to credit my mother for helping me to get most of the way back. It was the most difficult time of my life. I've never really suffered in my life until last year. What also helped was finding ESMB. In Sept. 2011 I was feeling good enough to begin to get my money back. Thus began the current comedy. Finding the correct clown, (Adam Ghiorra) in the ASHO circus proved a challenge. But in early Oct. the "communication" via emails began and after a ridiculous amount of passive/agressive behaviour on his part I received a wavier form signed it, notarized it and sent back. After repeatedly inquiring of the status of my money I was finally told my "terminal" is now the CVB and was told to stop bothering ASHO. They've ignored numerous emails, letters, and phone calls regarding how much money I have on account at ASHO. The CVB & IAS have also failed to respond. In my last letter to ASHO & the CVB I stated that today March 13th 2012 was the day I seek to get my money back via legal means. There has been plenty of time, since October of 2011, for them to respond to me about my very basic question of how much money I have on account at ASHO. And when I'm going to get it back. They are in violation of their own policy letters and agreements with the IRS regarding their 1993 tax exemption. As well as being a horrible corporate citizen who treat customers like shit. A couple weeks ago I obtained a lawyer and now the legal circus begins. Have it your way cult. It's not costing me anything. I would have just went away quietly if you would simply have returned my money that was taken from me. I never would have said a word. Not now. You've created a life long enemy of your cult. I've already been to see the local Sheriff and Police chief, they were very interested in my experience with the cult and thanked me for enlightening them with further study material on the cult's history and tactics. Horrified by you, actually. "Church, my ass" was one comment. If you attempt to DA me with law enforcement it will fail. Kill me? Couldn't care less, you already tried last year with your "tech". FAIL. Even if you succeed I'll be back.<EDIT MOD 2> So send your down-stat goons. (a little Scio humor). By all that's holy, God, I hate you bastards. You robbed me of my dreams, you know what I mean, Kirk Steele. And you too Tim Edwards, You fucking piece of shit. See you in court. Charles Jeronimo Portland, Oregon Stevens Creek Mission public Feb. to May 1983 Sea Org INCOMM LA June 1983 - Jan, 1984 & Nov. 1984 - Apr. 1985 free of the cult 1985 - 2011 ensnared Jan. - April 2011 FREE MAY 2011 to ETERNITY. FUCK YOU, CULT! Can a mod please change my user name to Chuck J.? thanks, And glad to meet you.