Another way to view Scientology

Discussion in 'Leaving Scientology' started by SHUKex, Jun 12, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Silver Meritorious Patron

Again...

I always use quotation marks when I speak of "OT"

I gained much from Scn time and apply much exactly as studied but my studies are far ranging and I've never mentioned yet the Christian "OT"; "If you have but as much faith as a grain of mustard you can move mountains"

Also...

(Man! THIS definitely does NOT play well with Scibots)

"Every lake has it's own fish. Every Master has his own teaching"

Glad to know I've got your attention HH - Yer Da Best!

p.s. Although I do believe I have often produced Master level work, my flaws foibles and shortcomings remain far too extensive for such as I to be thought a Master

2. George Layton

George Layton Silver Meritorious Patron

You know the very nature of the dynamic between the spiritual and the temporal plane and yet you haven't ever heard of anyone that has experienced the sound emanating from god before?

3. Clay Pigeon

Well george, I don't present myself as The World's Foremost Authority on the dynamic between the spiritual plane and the material universe. I do believe I have significant insight which is surely infintesimal in relation to what can be known nor would I assert that everything I think I know is fit to be carved in stone (of course anyone who uses it to inspire carving while stoned has a shot at museum grade sculpture)

I'm not sure what the second part of your statement is saying and in fact I pay close attention to material from NDE's and other credible sources of accounts of the sound of God. I have also mentioned on this board the moment in the Spring of 1980 When I heard a Voice as it were the voice of many multitudes, simultaneously thunderous yet softer than a gentle whisper, like a great rushing of waters and a roaring fire but who knows, maybe I was just channeling one of Iggy Pop's best stage shows.

Does the second part have something to do with my comment on The Music of The Sphere's?

No...

I haven't ever noticed any of our contemporaries speak of this.

But I'll tell you how it happened and it might open a door of perception for some reader. I don't recall when or where the first time occurred but when the second came about I remembered the same thing had happened the same way years before. It was in the Summer of 1985 in San Francisco. I was standing on the east side of Stanyan Street between Haight and Page facing west toward Golden Gate Park looking up at the late night sky. I noticed the nearly full moon to be very close to a bright star and since there was such a nearby reference point I thought I'd make myself very still inside and enjoy of solemn grandeur of watching the snailrace of the Earth's companion against The Firmament...

Saw the motion I did and heard within an incomparable and indescribable profoundly beautiful sound...

I blew off it quickly; Godfearing man that I am well knowing the breadth and depth of mine own iniquity I covered myself as unworthy of such Grace and remembered I had done the same once before.

It does sound like a binding and a rubbing and a product of some profound friction

4. Clay Pigeon

Hey!!!

Welcome to the board!

I wasn't meaning to hijack your intro thread but after you apparently withdrew perhaps for being unprepared to engage the challenge from in post I seem to have wound up dancing a quadrille with The Four Hoarse Men of The Apocasnips; Pitsy, Bill, HH, and the ever fiesty and contentious Senor Layton...

Unless you object your OP does seem to create a comfortable space for our ongoing free-for-all

5. Clay Pigeon

I didn't notice that...

He's not, I assure you, my sockpuppet

He might be my doppelganger...

6. Clay Pigeon

Please...

Any reference suggesting a connection between myself and OSA does make me feel grievously ignored

Bad conduct on the part of my former brother-in-law Greg Wilhere was very significant in the wrongful death of my son Ian.

Co$$$ sucks rotten iguana eggs and I am severely disinclined toward making common cause with the Office of Specious Arseholes

7. Clay Pigeon

???????????????????

Well yes, I do often post as objection to categoric renunciation and/or condemnation with the simple and firm statement that Hubbard produced work of genius

However TSTO, if that were my one dimensional assessment of the man I'd be there rather than here

Nor do I ever advocate the simplistic view "Scientology Works!" I gained much from the study and I believe to be an auditor is a noble calling but tech has limitations and policy is often wretched

8. Hypatia

Hypatia Pagan

I’ve been reading and watching everything I could get my hands on about cults. Like “Holy Hell”.

I’ve noticed that almost all of them find something that seems to actually work for people. That’s the hook. A bit of truth. Then, the new cult members say “I did experience something. This is real.”

Then the other shoe drops and the trap is sprung.

Beware of organized belief systems.

9. phenomanon

phenomanon Canyon

I read that! It doesn't say he has permission to call me that!
    Anyways, I don't like it any more .

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List