What's new

Anyone actually "see" Xenu in session?

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
I talked to Xenu yesterday. He had a accent, hard to understand, and was asking if I wanted to upgrade my Optus prepaid account or something. I hung up on him. He has degraded to a callcentre being, annoying everyone on the planet. What a sad sad end to such a famous thetan.

At least he is not a chaiwalla to a phone basher....
:coolwink:

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Since starting all of this, I had the secret suspicion that in OT10 (or some other unreleased level) LRH reveals that DM is xenu...

On a more serious note tho'. In claiming that Xenu was imprisoned, and still is to this day, LRH insured that nobody could have been him in a past life.

Didnt Hubbard claim he escaped and was one of the 12 bankers?

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
I just had a blinding cognition, insight, or something.. I'm afraid it ain't fun tho..

I was thinking about the 'fact' that the Sea Org and Scientology evidently was in existence already at the time of Xenu.. The 'Loyal officers'.. And that some of these apparently are coming back to the current Sea Org.. The one without toilet paper here on Earth..

Hmm.. So the Sea Org was most certainly a Space Org back then.. Seeing that the Marcab Confederacy consisted of a number of solar systems many lightyears away..

And as we know Capt. Bill Robertson, of the local Sea Org here, ordered constant vigilance for the Marcab Invasion.. Guards every night at the roof of the building (Was that the HGB?) looking for uninvited spaceships.. And ready to tell 'em to go away. - Anyway.. The Marcabs are obviously alive and well. And they're possibly close by!

But then the 'real' Sea Org is alive an well too! - The 'Space Org'! - They're the ones coming! They ARE the Marcab Space Navy! - They are the REAL Sea Org!

And they take a dim view on upstart convicts, Hubbard and his cohorts, forming a fake Sea Org and even more fake religion on a regulation prison planet!

Are you getting what goes on here!!???

Anyway.. Back to that sudden realization I had.. And I can assure you that it's true! - I had this insight just after watching a wonderful girl in a skimpy bikini. I always get incredibly uptone from that sort of thing!

There's a Marcab ghost spaceship hurtling toward Earth at near relativistic speed! - Only the Ethics Officer is alive onbord, and he's got no clue about driving a spaceship the size of Manhatten!- Shaped like a cucumber and with the legend; 'We Come Back' painted in bright green on the side.

This regrettable situation is a result of a strangely predictable course of events that started when the ship blasted off towards Earth from Arcturus nearly a hundred years ago.. As we know, the Space Org uses real hardass ethics! - They're some real tough muthafuckers in that Space Org! Relaxed ethics is alien to them and has been since Xenu was canned.

First the midshipman was caught maturbating, and was spaced, overboarded, for out ethics. Then the cook went out the airlock too.. The astrogator and a female technician from Warp Control. They contemplated sexual intercourse.. Not with each other and not anytime soon, but they refused to confess! - Over the years, everybody on the ship has been spaced for out ethics and general loafing! The latter because there's not much to do on spaceship underway.

Horrible as it may seem.. All 2000 crewmembers are silently floating in space.

The Ethics Officer has gone out ethics too.. And he's compounding his crime by not spacing himself!

One of these days our fate will be known.. Will this behemoth miss us with a small magin and sail on.. Or will the runaway Marcab ship hit smack dab in our backyard ending life as we know it!?

But what really irks me is this! - Those upstarts who are playing Scientology and Sea Org here will get away with it! - The real Sea Org is as incompetent and idiotic as they are!!

:grouch:

I just had a blinding cognition, insight, or something.. I'm afraid it ain't fun tho..

I was thinking about the 'fact' that the Sea Org and Scientology evidently was in existence already at the time of Xenu.. The 'Loyal officers'.. And that some of these apparently are coming back to the current Sea Org.. The one without toilet paper here on Earth..

Hmm.. So the Sea Org was most certainly a Space Org back then.. Seeing that the Marcab Confederacy consisted of a number of solar systems many lightyears away..

And as we know Capt. Bill Robertson, of the local Sea Org here, ordered constant vigilance for the Marcab Invasion.. Guards every night at the roof of the building (Was that the HGB?) looking for uninvited spaceships.. And ready to tell 'em to go away. - Anyway.. The Marcabs are obviously alive and well. And they're possibly close by!

But then the 'real' Sea Org is alive an well too! - The 'Space Org'! - They're the ones coming! They ARE the Marcab Space Navy! - They are the REAL Sea Org!

And they take a dim view on upstart convicts, Hubbard and his cohorts, forming a fake Sea Org and even more fake religion on a regulation prison planet!

Are you getting what goes on here!!???

Anyway.. Back to that sudden realization I had.. And I can assure you that it's true! - I had this insight just after watching a wonderful girl in a skimpy bikini. I always get incredibly uptone from that sort of thing!

There's a Marcab ghost spaceship hurtling toward Earth at near relativistic speed! - Only the Ethics Officer is alive onbord, and he's got no clue about driving a spaceship the size of Manhatten!- Shaped like a cucumber and with the legend; 'We Come Back' painted in bright green on the side.

This regrettable situation is a result of a strangely predictable course of events that started when the ship blasted off towards Earth from Arcturus nearly a hundred years ago.. As we know, the Space Org uses real hardass ethics! - They're some real tough muthafuckers in that Space Org! Relaxed ethics is alien to them and has been since Xenu was canned.

First the midshipman was caught maturbating, and was spaced, overboarded, for out ethics. Then the cook went out the airlock too.. The astrogator and a female technician from Warp Control. They contemplated sexual intercourse.. Not with each other and not anytime soon, but they refused to confess! - Over the years, everybody on the ship has been spaced for out ethics and general loafing! The latter because there's not much to do on spaceship underway.

Horrible as it may seem.. All 2000 crewmembers are silently floating in space.

The Ethics Officer has gone out ethics too.. And he's compounding his crime by not spacing himself!

One of these days our fate will be known.. Will this behemoth miss us with a small magin and sail on.. Or will the runaway Marcab ship hit smack dab in our backyard ending life as we know it!?

But what really irks me is this! - Those upstarts who are playing Scientology and Sea Org here will get away with it! - The real Sea Org is as incompetent and idiotic as they are!!

:grouch:

I've heard of people being obsessed with envy about other individuals, but being obsessed with envy about an imaginary sci-fi comic book character to point of Hubbard's obsession with Xenu takes the cake. It would have been so much better if Hubbard just picked up a pair of Spock Eye's and played make believe Star Trek in the back yard with his family instead of this whole Scientology thingy.