As is no secret... I kinda post a lot on Reddit.

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by SaintBastard, Oct 26, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. SaintBastard

SaintBastard Patron

2. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

3. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Just out of curiosity, what IS the best time of the day (and day of week) to make such a post?

Mostly on Reddit I've only been a lurker up until now, but what you're doing looks like fun. :)

4. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

5. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

SB - Can I ask a question about you on this thread? Its not exactly personal, but something else I think happened back on the RPF and I am not sure if it was you or not...?

6. In present time

In present time Gold Meritorious Patron

ahhh, what a good little bastard you are, i am impressed!:hattip:

7. SaintBastard

SaintBastard Patron

Hitting the front page is still an elusive crapshoot for me... but its generally accepted that submissions that are on a topic that reddit is recently interested in (check). The biggest problem I'm having is convincing the mods of IAMA that I actually was on the RPF and lost an eye... even after sending them copies of my FB and a letter from a doctor at at that time, where my address was 1308 L. Ron Hubbard Way.

I think they want video from the inside or some other madness.

8. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

hmmm ...for proof maybe just send a copy of those dox plus a copy of your post to David Misbabavige Care of RTC and another copy to Ray Jeffery in Austin Texas.

Then move to the Austin court house and apply to be a Texas Ranger :biggrin:

9. SaintBastard

SaintBastard Patron

By all means... although I'm probably going to have to argue with the IAMA mods about the validity of my statements and proof. They seem to have summarily deleted the thread.

10. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

I meant I was going to ask here.

Pot o' boiling water and a big ouch on the arm? Was that you?

11. SaintBastard

SaintBastard Patron

OH YEAH!!!

Sterilizing the galley after a failed health inspection. Big nasty blisters that covered the back of my right hand and up the forearm.

I mean... cleaning with hot water is a good idea, but just short of boiling with no warning how insanely hot the water is... well that's something else.

12. SaintBastard

SaintBastard Patron

Of course this was par for course with me. I was hospitalized 6 times in 3 years due to various "accidents."

13. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

OH boy, the galley days. Phew.

What I was referring to was someone who dropped something into a pot of boiling water and thought if they were fast enough, they could pull it out. That person seriously injured their arm. Do you remember that?

14. SaintBastard

SaintBastard Patron

That was me... and it was .... (redacted) that dropped it in, I just thought I was a hero. She wasn't joking when she said the water was hot.

15. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

Hey, thanks for the reddit link, not that I pay much attention to that site, but I had a good read and feel that I now know a bit about you. Thanks again for sharing that! :cheers:

*side note/edit* Ya know, even with thousands of heartfelt, horrible, from-the-bowls-of-the-beast stories, many folks still just write it all off as woo, the whole scheme/schmere is frankly quite mind-numbing and un-believable to the un-informed. This is not something I think you have to deal with much here mon, do :carryon:

:)

16. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

I thought so. Crazy RPF and the accidents and injuries! Yeesh!

I was reading at your Reditt link about having to take off with security chasing you when you were trying to see your mom who had cancer. Ridiculous! THen they track you down and drag you back.

Unbelievable.

Every time I think I am being harsh by being critical of the church, then something like this shows up and I get fired up all over again. What a bunch of jerks! And we all drank the Kool-Aid and got duped.

Its good to see you are out and speaking up. Welcome to our Board!!!

If you are ever in Dallas, let me know, we have to have a drink! And if I ever get out your way... with 2 little ones its hard to travel much.

17. SaintBastard

SaintBastard Patron

I think I've finally gotten to the point where I can look at my own past... and scars and not blame myself for it. There is SO much victim blaming in there... that its really stuck with me for a while. I'm just tired of being cagey about it and no aspect of my life relies on Scientology or Scientologists so any leverage that can be used against me really just amounts to my few family members getting upset with me for thinking bad thoughts... about things that never involved them.

18. SaintBastard

SaintBastard Patron

I'll get things squared away with the mods of IAMA and either repost there or in another section that would be more receptive. I'm still kinda stunned that they think that my FB turndown is insufficient evidence of my involvement in the SO and the RPF.

19. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

That is a great way to look at it.

Four years in the RPF is a long time. I'll bet you have a lot of stories...:biggrin:

20. In present time

In present time Gold Meritorious Patron

well, your redditt thread is brilliant.
    you are definately paving the way for the obvious flood of young people who are on their way out.
    don't be discouraged that your story is unbelievable, because...sadly enough it still is.