Australian ex scn women

Discussion in 'Welcome, Media People and Researchers, Ask Here fo' started by Atheistwomen.au, Jun 24, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. Atheistwomen.au

Atheistwomen.au New Member

Hi,

My name is Lia. I am a 4th year psychology student in Sydney conducting research on women and apostasy (leaving a religious faith). I am interested in hearing about your journey.

If you are an Australian woman aged 18-29 years old then I would love to hear from you. I usually conduct interviews over Skype.

All participants will be anonymous. If you are interested please contact me by email on atheistwomen.australia@gmail.com

Please seriously consider participation, as academic literature in the area of women and apostasy is extremely lacking.

2. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Welcome Lia!

Is there any reason the age bracket is 18-29?

Many of the women who have left are probably older, I certainly am. The young ones today are likely 2nd/3rd generation and leaving often means losing their whole family, so may not post or even read. However there are a lot of guests reading and you never know, so wishing you well with your study!

3. Atheistwomen.au

Atheistwomen.au New Member

Hi there,

I'm not particularly strict on the age bracket and if you know anyone who would like to participate, I am certainly open to hear their experiences. I think it would be shortsighted of me to deny any ex scn their opportunity to share their experiences. It would be such a rare opportunity to gain an insight.

Please send me an email on atheistwomen.australia@gmail.com if you or anyone you know wish to participate. I can interview on Skype and you will remain anonymous.

Thanks!
    Lia