Bat Shit Crazy WINS from "Cause Resurgeance" from a 14 year old!

Discussion in 'Leaks - Emails, Promo, Insider Info' started by Idle Morgue, Dec 2, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

[TABLE="class: Bs nH iY"]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: Bu"]
    [TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="align: center"][TABLE="width: 600"]
    [TR]
    [TD="bgcolor: #490914, align: left"][TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 100%, align: center"][TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="align: center"][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="align: left"]
    Hot news from Flag - READ THIS!
    --------
    Super Power and the Cause Resurgence Rundown are now being delivered at the Flag Land Base!

This is the first public Cause Resurgence Rundown Completion in History!

From Russia...14 years old...

"This rundown was the bomb! My life has changed to a very large degree. I have a clean slate. I gained abilities. I had a lot of intention to complete this rundown. My flows are now straight and I can now control them. I have lost a lot of ridges and engrams. I became a powerful thetan. I began to be cause over my life. I can control my life. I can control all my dynamics. Right now, I can speak with people and I can SEE their tone level. Ideas and thoughts come to me all the time. I started to have a lot of games. For a long time, I was quiet. But right now, people see me as a completely different person. I can control my body. I feel every single breath of my body.​

"I am a thetan - not a body. The color of my eyes changed. Everything in me has changed. I am now DOING and I am in present time. I set targets for the future. And this is magic.​

"Every day I wrote success stories and I understand that I was doing that - not somebody else. I set a bunch of targets that I will achieve over the next year. I began to write the next chapter of my life. I also now remember my past lives. And I know that what I am doing right now will exist in the future. I am exterior a lot of the time during the day. I saw our planet from far outside of it. I lost a lot of charge. And right now, I am not in my body. I can tell my body to go and my body goes. I say "Stop" and my body stops. I can control the MEST universe ; it is totally under my control.​

"While I sleep, I also see this process. My sight increased. My perceptions also improved. My flows began to be bright and clear. I no longer have any comm lag. My ARC for people increased as did my ARC for everything. And I can do this physically and as a thetan. I have a reorientation in space, which I have never had before. And I KNOW where I exist. I no longer have a lot of attention on my body because I can exist in infinity. I began to see and understand when someone is an SP or when there is a third party and I can see people for who they are.​
    "Every day, when I wake up, I start a new day, without my past. I stopped thinking about my past. I am no longer in it. This has just left my universe. I do not have any confusions anymore. I only have a lot of targets that I have set for this life and the next life.​

"Right now I am 14 years old and people are just shocked about that! As a pc, I can work with my bank and am no longer under its control because it's the reactive mind. I tell the bank to stop and it stops! I want everyone to have these huge wins, purposes and targets in their lives and to overcome the barriers to achieve them. I want them to regain their own abilities as thetans and to no longer live in other people's life continuum.​

"This rundown was super amazing and I don't have any other words to describe it. Thank you to the delivery staff of this rundown; there are magical. Thank you to the registrar and thank you to my mom. Thank you to the Case Supervisor too for helping me get through this. And finally, thank you very much to LRH for giving this technology to us." - R.A. ​

We also now have the
    first Super Power Success Stories coming in!....
    Get briefed!

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="align: left"]

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 100%, bgcolor: #2C050C, align: left"][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 100%, align: left"] [TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="align: center"][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="align: center"] [TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD] [TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 100, align: center"][​IMG] [/TD]
    [TD="width: 519, align: right"][​IMG] [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    Church of Scientology Mission of Houston | 2727 Fondren Ste 1A | Houston | TX | 77063

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[TABLE="class: cf FVrZGe"]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: amq"][​IMG][/TD]
    [TD="class: amr"]Click here to Reply or Forward

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

3.4 GB (22%) of 15 GB used
    Manage

©2013 Google - Terms & Privacy

Last account activity: 10 hours ago
    Details

[/TD]
    [TD="class: Bu yM"][/TD]
    [TD="class: Bu y3"][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

2. Dean Blair

Dean Blair Silver Meritorious Patron

Wow!!! This guy finished Supah Powah and now he can speak to people. He can feel his body breathing. He can make his body go and stop. He realized he was a thetan (spirit) and not the body. His eyes changed color. (I assume without colored contact lenses.)

Dude! Anyone can do all of those things and more without having anything to do with Scientology or Supah Powah. What about oiliness? Can you perceive oil? Is there a difference between KY jelly and Mobil Synthetic Motor Oil? Is there a difference between Corn Oil and Olive Oil? Enlighten me please.

3. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

Interchange them in their normal uses and tell me if you see a difference. :omg:

4. freethinker

freethinker Crusader

These were the very success stories that used to make me feel that my case was fucked up and I wouldn't make it up the bridge but if you think about it, if these things really happened to people on these rundowns then Scientology would have 300,000,000 million members world wide and growing at a million a month.

In other words, real planet clearing and improved conditions and people. But this has not happened because this success story is a fake. The proof of that is that Scientology does not expand.I was staff in an org that never got any bigger. In fact, it shrank to 15 staff at one point after it had expanded to fifty because of the KTL evolution. It had had 5 weeks of soaring GI and it had all the apparency that ST Hill size would actually happen but it didn't.

I don't know who they get to write such bullshit but that's what it is because if it wasn't then Scientology would be clearing the planet faster than the latest tech devices fly off the shelves on Black Friday. It doesn't even remotely come close.

This is a promo peice written by someone on ethics lines with the threat of declare or someone who knows Scientology is bullshit but thinks it's OK to lie and make up stories so people will spend thousands to get their non-existant results.

The proof is that Scientology never expands, it's been in flat line for decades. They just get enough people to keep the comatose body of Scientology alive but bed ridden.

5. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

I feel sorry for this 14 year old child. The only place he will fit in is back with cult members. That's it.

I remember as I was growing up as a Scientologist, talking and conversing with family members who were not Scientologists, it was hard. For all of us. Awkward for them, confusing for me. The stuff that I would mouth off.

Can you imagine if this child's grandmother was a WOG (non-Scientologist) and he tried to talk about this stuff to her about past lives, about his wins, about being on top of the world, about being able to spot SP's and Third Parties? She would think he was nuts!!! Or to any other member of his family or society?

I hope he wakes up someday and gets a proper education while he still has his life ahead of him.

6. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

This win came from jogging on an oval track until one "cognites".

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww!

We ARE gonna Clear this mud ball for real this time!

7. Veda

Veda Sponsor

This Success Story was posted last week on the 'Scientology EP' thread.

Isn't the Cause Resurgence RD the running around the glowing yellow pole?

If so, then that's only a fraction of the full Super Power RD.

So, if I understand this correctly, there have been no publicly released Success Stories for the complete Super Power RD, only one Success Story for the running around the pole thingie.

Oh wait! The first Super Power Success Stories are coming in!

Now, that's the big news!!!

The videos of people going VVVVVVVGIs nuts over Super Power are what I'm waiting for.

8. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

That's right...Cause Resurgence is completely separate from Super Power and is its own RD...not to say that they aren't C/Sed together as I don't know but it is not a Super Power RD is my understanding.

9. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Thanks. :)

To clarify, is the below the Cause Resurgence RD?

[​IMG]

Anyway, according to this Statuses and Benefits blurb, the $5,000,000 and up donors will be first in line. So we should probably be hearing from them first.

[​IMG]

10. F.Bullbait

F.Bullbait Oh, a wise guy,eh?

Soupa Doupa! He must have been eating his spinach.

[​IMG]

11. Telepathetic

Telepathetic Gold Meritorious Patron

What else could he or she say after spending all that money?

TP

12. He or she could have been honest and said, "How embarrassing, I can't believe how fucking stupid I was to buy into this nonsense"

13. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Magical Thinking

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magical_thinking

14. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

You presume this really came from a 14-year old. Awfully mature thinking & writing for a teenager, IMHO.

The cult is infamous for posting alleged comments of wins by people using only their initials (to avoid any independent investigations into the alleged claims).

15. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

U tink tis is not from a 4teen yr old ?

16. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

His eye color may have seemed to change because he was wearing a different colored shirt that day. Some people have chameleon eyes that pick up the colored light reflecting off their clothing. Of course the poor victim had to attribute it to scio processing. Either that or he's lying or delusional.

17. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

My daughter was born with light grey eyes that turned a beautiful blue, then green and now they seem to be hazel.

She must have had thousands of hours of auditing that I don't know about. :confused2:

18. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

If St. Hill had been so big at one point in the 60's then why didn't it stay that way or get even bigger? Did any one ever wonder that during those silly b'day games of trying to get their org as large as old St Hill?

19. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

20. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader