What's new

Beliefnet

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Did the B'net mods tell you that they only censored "lower toned people" or are you just opening up your "A-hole" (Alanzo hole) and talking again?

So much for your self-proclaimed critical thinking abilities.

And one post, which was repeatedly censored, which I repeatedly reposted to jpool was simply, "Are you in the Sea Org?"

That is pretty low toned isn't it...

Actually, I was using my AlanzoHole to make a joke.

A long-standing service fac that was used by many Scientologists on that board was that if you are low-toned, which of course I was, then you were incapable of seeing the truth of anything. And you were incapable of speaking the truth, too.

This ser fac played itself out in so many different ways, that it soon got around to having your posts deleted by the moderator. If your posts were up-tone enough, they would not be deleted.

I would say that, in 5 years of posting on Beliefnet, around 35% of my posts were deleted. Day in and day out, month in and month out for 5 YEARS.

So yes, I was joking through my AlanzoHole.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Everfree,

The moderator on B'net Scn forums overreacts.

I once wrote something about the Cadet's org being where children were kept. That's all I said. Nothing about the Mace-Kingsley ranch, nothing like that.

And Merlinn had a fit because I said "kept" since that implied "prisoner"- well, in her world it does.

Silly!

Whenever anyone posts stuff that's too pointed or direct, she calls it hatespeech.

Björkist

Silver Meritorious Patron
Actually, I was using my AlanzoHole to make a joke.

A long-standing service fac that was used by many Scientologists on that board was that if you are low-toned, which of course I was, then you were incapable of seeing the truth of anything. And you were incapable of speaking the truth, too.

This ser fac played itself out in so many different ways, that it soon got around to having your posts deleted by the moderator. If your posts were up-tone enough, they would not be deleted.

I would say that, in 5 years of posting on Beliefnet, around 35% of my posts were deleted. Day in and day out, month in and month out for 5 YEARS.

So yes, I was joking through my AlanzoHole.

Well, allright!

Jokes are sometimes difficult to wrap one's thetan around via text...but I'm sure you understand...

Beliefnet has moderated itself nearly out of existence (at least on the SCN end). Why did you put up with that deletion rate for so long?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Well, allright!

Jokes are sometimes difficult to wrap one's thetan around via text...but I'm sure you understand...

Beliefnet has moderated itself nearly out of existence (at least on the SCN end). Why did you put up with that deletion rate for so long?

I was on a mission from God.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
There used to be at least ten threads I started in the Beliefnet Archives, a place which supposedly kept threads forever. Now there is only one thread by me there.

Looks like some Churchies were successful in having me fully censored on B'net.

Keep tryin'!

Maybe someday you'll succeed!

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Silver Meritorious Patron
What LRH policy are you talking about? Do you have a reference?

If there is no LRH policy then it is American culture spiked by Semitic conditioning.

;)

Is that why the CofS is not closing out my account and quickly returning my money for services that they never delivered? Or do I need to write all about how the CofS puts extreme pressure from all angles onto parishioners to get them to go to extreme measures to buy their Bridge? Not to mention to make extreme donations to the IAS.

Does the CofS love money so much that they are willing to face another scandalous story of their money-mad arm twisting? It will cost them more than what they owe me.