Blogger seeking to interview an Ex-Scientology-Member

Discussion in 'Welcome, Media People and Researchers, Ask Here fo' started by Claudia, Oct 11, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. Claudia

Claudia New Member

Hey there,

I've recently done the Scientology personality test and wrote a blog post about it. My readers as well as I are interested in this topic so I decided to do a follow-up story. I would really like to interview an Ex-Scientology-member. Would any of you care to answer a couple of questions (anonymously)?

If you're interested, I can send you the link to my blog so that you can check out my previous work.

I'm originally from Austria but I'm currently located in Los Angeles.

Greetings!

2. xenusdad

xenusdad Patron with Honors

Hello, Claudia from Austria!

I will happily answer your questions as an ex-Scientologist and one who used to do the tests on people!

Pete

3. Claudia

Claudia New Member

Awesome! Thanks for the reply. Can you please send me an e-mail to thatsmeonline@gmx.at so I can send you my questions?
    Looking forward to hearing from you!

4. Lynn Fountain Campbell

Lynn Fountain Campbell Silver Meritorious Patron

Hi Claudia,
    Please send me a link to your blog. I'd like to check it out.
    Lynn

5. Wilbur

Wilbur Patron with Honors

Claudia,

Some of us would be happy to answer your questions, but I suspect that not everyone will want to reveal their e-mail address to you, since the Church of Scientology monitor this board, and sometimes pose as ex Scientologists in order to try to collect information about ex members who are sharing their experiences online.

Can I suggest that you do this by PM on this board, rather than asking people to reveal their e-mail addresses to you?

Wilbur.

ETA: Oh, I see that the OP is a couple of months old now, so maybe my reply isn't very timely!

6. Claudia

Claudia New Member

7. Claudia

Claudia New Member

Oh sure, PM works for me too. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how to edit my original post to add this information.

Claudia

8. strativarius

strativarius Comfortably Numb

You can't edit a post that is over 24 hrs old unfortunately.

Have I missed something - anyone reading this thread now knows that 'PM's work for you too', so what's the problem?