Brainwashing

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by UkAnony, Oct 16, 2008.

View Users: View Users
  1. UkAnony

UkAnony Patron Meritorious

2. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

Wow, great promo piece! :thumbsup:

3. Iknowtoomuch

Iknowtoomuch Gold Meritorious Patron

Agreed. Anons march on! And thank you.

4. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

This is absolutely wonderful UkAnony!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: Extremely professional and hard hitting to the core. Excellent!!! Very well done, this is just what is needed!

5. Human Again

Human Again Silver Meritorious Patron

That section beginning "In rearranging loyalties..." is as definitive a description of the Sea Org as I have ever seen. And he did it with intention from before day 1. And every day he stole from us, he did it with intention, and every natural loyalty to self, to family and to friends that he perverted, he did it with intention. And every peverted belief he instilled, he did it with intention.

This effectively dead agents the possibility that this was a brilliant man with good intentions who went off the rails.

He was a theif, a despicable excuse for a human. What twisted evil mind would look to find, practice and perfect a method of diverting hundreds of thousands of individuals from their natural loyalties and values, from their own lives to spend it in worship of his words and fantasies to divert the energies of their lives and their children's lives to his false trail through the woods to a state that does not exist?

Disgusting.

He used our compassion for our fellow man against us. He used our desire to better ourselves to build in limmitations to last a lifetime, and to pit us against each other. He made promises knowing they were false. As he treated his wife and his children, with contempt, for juices to suck and husks to discard, so he treated us.

Human Again

6. UkAnony

thanks you guys

I another flyer I did, I did this a few weeks back now

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Power Change

Power Change Patron Meritorious

can we get the pdf's to distribute?

8. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

This is utterly astounding. Many I have read before but some not. Almost Human was bang on the nail when he said;
    ""He used our compassion for our fellow man against us"".
    And this is exactly what he did.

You are doing a fantastic job UkAnony, I am very very impressed.

9. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

P.S. Is there anyway we can print these out ourselves?

10. Stan D'Teque

Stan D'Teque Patron with Honors

Fantastic stuff and spot-on UKAnony. And AH -what you said brought tears to my eyes because it's exactly what happened from someone who experienced it. Thank you very much for that.

11. UkAnony

Yea my flyer is jpg, loldon's is PDF hope that is ok? I am hoping to get the ok from markus to repost the Uwe flyer

Last edited: Oct 17, 2008
  12. Human Again

Hey, UKAnon,

Do you know how I could get a hold of this book?

13. UkAnony

14. Human Again

Thank you for your ack, Stan. If we were in the same room I'd ask for a hug.:yes:

Reading the quotes blew a lot of doubt from my mind and I feel more like I know where I stand with my experience with Scn now. Shifted a curtain like in the Wizard of OZ. Know what I mean?

15. Lee_from_phx

Lee_from_phx Patron with Honors

Now I know who some of Obama's followers are channeling.

16. gomorrhan

gomorrhan Gold Meritorious Patron

Is that a BT on your nose?

17. Human Again

Thank You UKA.

From reading your brochure, I assumed Hubbard had written this. However the book is written by Charles Stickley, am I right? Then LRH had it published for him?
    It seems it was published to warn people about the technologies of the communist state? However your brochure makes it sound as if Hubard wrote this as if he approved of how it worked. I think your brochure would be less open to dismissal if you make it clear who wrote what.

Clearly he DID use these techniques to set up Scientology and subvert the wills of Scientologists.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2008
  18. gomorrhan

gomorrhan Gold Meritorious Patron

Hubbard wrote it under the pen name.

19. Human Again

So the stuff about "I'm a professor without the resources to publish" is BS?

How did you find out?

20. Neo

Neo Silver Meritorious Patron