Carly Crutchfield comes out swinging ... with lies

Discussion in 'Controversial Scientologists' started by John Fox, Mar 25, 2011.

View Users: View Users
  1. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

So is it true she has not developed one property?

2. Megalomaniac

Megalomaniac Silver Meritorious Patron

:)

Not knowing anything about this, and watching her video first, I believed her. Then I read what Larraine said (http://www.carlycrutchfieldexposed.com/latest-news/ccorp-destroys-larraine-bells-life). And man, this just looks like another tough battle to get to the truth. People like me don't have the time to actually investigate. Carly seems evasive. The www.carlycrutchfieldexposed.com has gone beyond presenting the facts, it has mocked her. I guess she deserves to be mocked, but it gives her something to point at and claim persecution.

It's kind of depressing, because you hope it would be as simple as presenting the facts and that should be enough to shut down the deception. But it's not. It's a lot more work than that.

3. Auditor's Toad

Auditor's Toad Clear as Mud

Ah, sounds like one of them Auzzies deals : They seem to claim they take care of their own no matter what.

I've learned the hard way to leave it alone when they close ranks and protect their own - right, wrong, or indifferent.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2011
  4. PTSPal

PTSPal Patron with Honors

Patter

I noticed that her presentation follows a specific pattern. I've noticed the exact same pattern when listening to Tommy Davis. She starts out with the heavy lies up front and then tries to make you comfortable with it by flaunting a bunch of unproven and unprovable points..then she slowly tries to discredit her critics with yet another set of twisted information. She is very good at it like most other Scio's in the media. Looks very credible...The only way to really defeat this is to get the absolute unquestionable facts out in the open and in her face in a public forumn. Force the Scio's to deal with that. Thats when it really becomes comical watching them dance around the issue and throw more lies out about their critics.....the tech is truly nasty stuff when used on the untrained observer.

Its very hard for someone who has never dealt with Scientology to actually confront this level of lying and manipulation. Its hard for me to even imagine that people like this exist:angry: Its very easy to see how Hubbard succeeded. Its actually very hard to confront a real wopper of a lie when someone is giving it to you with such a straight face is such a manipulative manner...Scary stuff indeed.

5. The Great Zorg

The Great Zorg Gold Meritorious Patron

Welcome back Al. :thumbsup:

That avatar is preverted. :unsure:

6. The Great Zorg

The Great Zorg Gold Meritorious Patron

Is this not the PUBLICLY LYING SCIENTOLOGISTS Forum? :confused2:

7. lie2meiluvit

lie2meiluvit Patron with Honors

Seems the Carly Crutchfield site is down...been trying for 2 days to access it...wonder what happened. :confused2:

8. MrNobody

MrNobody Who needs merits?

Carlycrutchfield.com is up and running, carlycrutchfieldexposed.com is down and has been for a few days.

9. Outethicsofficer

Outethicsofficer Silver Meritorious Patron

Don't worry the site will be up and running, there were server issues and they are being sorted out.

James

10. John Fox

John Fox Patron

Server issues not related to Carly. Site should be back within the next 12 hours or so. Sorry about the downtime.

Even better things coming in the very near future for which we are bolstering the server capacity.

John

11. lie2meiluvit

lie2meiluvit Patron with Honors

Thank you

I appreciate the info. I was worried the site was taken down.

12. John Fox

John Fox Patron

Understandable, but not a chance. CCE are too far ahead of Carly with many fallback mechanisms in place that can be invoked if needed.

Normal service will resume soon ...

John

13. MrNobody

MrNobody Who needs merits?

That's good to know. :thumbsup: Thanks, John.

:cheers:, MrN

14. Infinite

Infinite Crusader

Whew!! I have to confess to have been thinking the site may have been nobbled. Look forward to seeing it back up in the next day or so.

15. John Fox

John Fox Patron

.... aaaaaand we're back.

John

16. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

17. protest

protest Patron

CCE IS BACK UP

I notice CCE is back online:happydance:

18. Div6

Div6 Crusader

19. John Fox

John Fox Patron

There's a couple of new videos in the "Carly Comedy" section too!

John

20. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

Delicious - good to see the scam is being exposed. :thumbsup: