What's new

Check out Scientology's new recruitment video for children!

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron
That was amazing. It was the best most professional video I have ever seen on Scientology abuse.

Who made it?

Purple Rain

Crusader
3530414072_c950d92439_o.jpg

I absolutely disagree that the violence in the Sea Org is anything like what was witnessed during chattel slavery. The body of a lynched Emmett Till shows how these people were treated AFTER it was supposedly over for whistling at a white woman. The jury knew they were guilty and let them off. The whole thing is still too upsetting for me to think about - the story of slavery in the US - but if I was an African American I'd be spewing at how that video minimises the suffering of those people. Fuck that.

I've been in the Sea Org and anyone who wants to say it is anything like chattel slavery is a fucking liar or an idiot.

Hmmm... Sea Org... chattel slavery... Sea Org... chattel slavery... gee, that's tough. Not.

I'd join the Sea Org again in a heartbeat before I lived one second as a chattel slave.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Now here are the children who grew up in Scientology - at the Grand Opening of the Idle Morgue in North Korea!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4eTvACnVuio

They are loyal and trusting souls who love their leader - even if he is leading them to the cliff. See how we are made to worship! El Wrong Hubbard knew this as he knitted mechanisms in Scientology to control the flock so he can fleece them and they will praise him for it!