Clear and OT SCAM.

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Stat, Feb 21, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. Stat

Stat Gold Meritorious Patron

2. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

That's why I do all I can to end the effing "church" of sociopathy.

3. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

Yeah, exactly.

I remember when I was 17 and first learned about Scientology. There was some wholetracky looking promotional poster around that time that had a some depressing-looking character on it (think grim reaper) with the caption below.

ABANDON YOUR DIFFICULT SEARCH.
    THE ANSWERS HAVE BEEN FOUND.

I thought "Wow, cool!"

And I dove into the books and also remember other promo pieces and the Grade Chart promising to reveal "the ultimate mysteries of the universe". ("Wow, cool!")

All the answers to all the mysteries.

Except they were lying. Oh, sorry "they" is a generality, let me fix it.

Ron was lying.

And he charged a fortune for the privilege of being lied to.

Apologies to Scientologists and Indie Scientologists for "besmirching the good name of L. Ron Hubbard". I guess they would rather besmirch the good name of people who caught Ron lying.

4. Stat

I know you lived it. Thank you, Robert and HH.
    Keep sharing, joking and degrading, for the sake of Scientologists.
    The irony. :)

Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
  5. Stat

Thank you, HH.

[​IMG]

6. xseaorguk

xseaorguk Patron Meritorious

Quote from a Success story from an early Advance magazine, Issue No. 17:

I was in a busy restaurant having dinner and just had a few minutes time left. We couldn't get the waitress's attention for coffee as she was on the other side of the restaurant bending over the counter working.
    (sounds a bit like the start of a naughty joke)

I sent an intention across for coffee. She jumped up and snapped her head back and spun around and looked on me with a TR 0 that you wouldn't believe.
    (wow, telepathic OT abilities proven:happydance:)
    (are you sure it wasn't your hand on her behind?:eyeroll:)

Then her indicators came in and she started laughing and ran right over with the coffee, smiling very big.
    (god, that is just so Theta...!:ohmy:)

The ability to project intention delighted me but also -- how much the waitress seemed to enjoy a pure theta communication! -- Leo Grosso, OT

And the waitress said:
    "Is that your intention projecting, or are you just pleased to see me?"
    boom..boom:whistling:

7. HelluvaHoax!

Oh, I just noticed the link in the OP to Village Voice where copies of OT Success Stories from Advance! magazine are exposed. Thanks Stat for the link and thanks Tony Ortega for another cool column!

8. Stat

Yeah.

I was a bit sad, but now my OT havigness is oily and full.

9. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

:lol: You just gotta be able to laugh, especially at yourself! :lol:

10. Stat

I love you, Panda! :)

11. Stat

Scientology = Scam.
    Live for people.

12. TheRealNoUser

TheRealNoUser Patron with Honors

Funny that the first OT story was by Pat Broeker.

13. HelluvaHoax!

OT SUCCESS STORY
    After completing OT VII I noticed that my tone level was really low and I was rollercoastering. Then I cognited that I must be PTS to an evil being suppressing me. I remembered Ron's tech that I could not be PTS unless I was out ethics, so I decided to really confront my scene. Suddenly, to my complete amazement, I spotted that I had been committing crimes. Using my new OT abilities I postulated that I would get my ethics in and within moments I got a knock on the door! It was two FBI agents and they arrested me. Now I am serving time in a federal prison where I cannot commit any more crimes and so now my ethics are totally in.Postulates work! I could not have done it without my OT abilities and I must give my eternal thanks and gratitude to the being who made this all possible...thank you Ron! ML, MSH

14. Div6

Div6 Crusader

You pen palling with Rex Fowler there, HH?

15. HelluvaHoax!

Yeah, I noticed that.

It struck me while I was reading it that Broeker was either on drugs, lying or mentally ill. Or all three.

I can finally see why Ron chose him to run Scientology. Seriously. I am not joking.

I would love to know what the "Loyal Officers" over at Indie World would say if I asked them whether they believed Broeker's success story was true or not.

16. HelluvaHoax!

LOL!

I did not write that success story, I merely picked it up in the theta universe and used my MEST body to type it on my MEST computer, on this planet.

I am still trying to figure out who wrote it. Those initials sound vaguely familiar.

17. LA SCN

LA SCN NOT drinking the kool-aid

Are you saying that you were just a tool? Victimized by the power of greystoke...oops, I mean an oatee?

:hysterical:

18. LA SCN

LA SCN NOT drinking the kool-aid

Tony Ortega is really on his game!

What a hoot. I remember reading Advance mag and the Rod Martin success story re. Phoenix at the time - must've been around 1973-74 - and thinking WTF is he talking about? Phoenix AZ was and is in a DESERT whose weather did not change one iota. What a maroon he was. I'm sure weather service data will back this up.

The only reasons Phoenix can survive with water are 1) the Salt River Project which diverts water from northern Arizona through a series of man made dams and reservoirs (real OT feats) and 2) the Central Arizona Project which diverts water from the Colorado River to Phoenix and Tucson via a canal system (also real OT feats)

The Pat Broeker success story was rich - a real treat. These stories are more evidence that true believers go into the hubbard valence and become delusional themselves!

:hysterical:

19. Demented LRH

Demented LRH Patron Meritorious

Scientology is a scam, no doubt about it. People who knew that they are promoting a scam are Broeker, Campbell, Miscavige and several others. But LRH was crazy as a bedbug, he believed in his own OT hallucinations.

How do I know that the motherfucker had hallucinations? I read his Navy files. He saw something in the Ocean that he thought was a Japanese submarine and ordered to attack it. But there were no enemy submarines in the area. He also saw something on the Mexican island and ordered shelling of it, which caused a serious damage to USA-Mexico relations.

20. Stat

Break Free and Speak Free, Diana Hubbard!

[​IMG]