Clear on the 1st Dynamic? I Think Not

Discussion in 'Mike Rinders Blog' started by RSS Feed, Aug 5, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. RSS Feed

RSS Feed RSS Feeder Bot

There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog

Clear on the 1st Dynamic? I Think Not

Our old friend Terra Cognita has provided another thought-provoking essay. Clear on the 1st Dynamic? I Think Not When people weren’t going “Clear” during Scientology auditing, L. Ron Hubbard—or someone within the church; I don’t know who—decided that pre-OT processing only cleared people on the First Dynamic. “Clears” were told that they[.......]

Continue reading...

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Terra Cognita just destroys Dianetics "theory" as well as the concept of the "Dynamics" and "Clears", all in one brief must-read essay. He's still not Declared, but deserves to be after writing this. :D

3. chipgallo

chipgallo Patron Meritorious

As a Natural Clear, Dianetic Clear, DCSI completion and Sunshine Rundown attestee, I resemble that essay.

But it took the Key to Life/Life Orientation courses to show me the door permanently.

And the Internet to share my wins with others.

ML,
    Chip

4. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

When I was doing auditor and c/s training I had to listen to a lot of Hubbard's lectures and read a lot of his bulletins and sometimes the two didn't match up.

For instance I remember listening to a lecture where he was talking about the state of Clear having various "harmonics". In other words there were different types of Clear or something like that. Then some time later I read an HCOB where Hubbard was raging about some SP who had said the state of Clear had "harmonics". That shook me up because it was him who had been talking about it in the lecture I'd listened to. So why had he been simply repeating what an SP had told him instead of researching it for himself?

It was only after I'd left that I found out the so-called SP was David Mayo and Hubbard was full of shit. Now it all makes sense.