Clearwater to get Hurricane Irma on Sunday

Discussion in 'Breaking and Major News about Scientology' started by Enthetan, Sep 9, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. Enthetan

Enthetan Mutant

Part of the Scientology viewpoint is that Scientology is infinitely more important than "wogs".

I've known Sea Org members who, if faced with a choice between keeping org stats up versus saving the life of a non Scientologist, or even a Scientologist, would pick the stats.

Look at what they were willing to do to Lisa McPherson.

During the "Rodney King" riots in LA, they called a friend of mine to ask him to come to Hollywood Boulevard to be part of a human chain to protect the building there from rioters (his response was "hell no, are you nuts?"). They were unconcerned about the risk to the people they called.

2. Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie Patron with Honors

Maybe the Ft. Harrison can offer rooms to people who have damaged homes. That would be a good PR move. But then the folks might talk about....bad things. Guess not a good idea.

3. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

Did you know Irma is not the biggest hurricane on record in the atlantic?

[​IMG]
    10 replies 148 retweets 97 likes

4. Enthetan

Enthetan Mutant

How you doing at this point?

5. Enthetan

Enthetan Mutant

How's your mom doing?

6. strativarius

strativarius Comfortably Numb

What sort of OT's just 'pushed it out into the Gulf?' Real OT's would have just made it go away completely. I'm not impressed!

7. skep

skep Patron with Honors

Seems things are OK, so far. Let's see what the night brings, but the eastward shift has helped. Now I have to worry about my friends in Orlando.

8. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

It looks beyond scary ... love to all who are being (or may be) affected ... Lulu Belle, I do hope your Ma is OK.

9. Wants2Talk

Wants2Talk Silver Meritorious Patron

Seems to more inland now.

10. catarina

catarina PTS Type III

I hope everyone concerned is safe.

11. Vittorio

Vittorio Patron Meritorious

It's not an overt if they are all below 2 on the tone scale. Remember the beggars in Science of Survival. However, seems that the OT abilities were a bit hazy this time, as the hurricane moved from Miami to hit land near Tampa. Maybe the OT's drew the hurricane towards them and turned it into a tropical storm to help save the rich up stats of Miami.