What's new

CNN to do puff piece for Scientology

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Your protege? LMAO. You Brits have the strangest sense of humor.

Hang on, it was only yesterday you were saying I had trained you well.

Allow me to remind you.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by phenomanon

LOL. You taught me good, stratti.

That is what I based my statement on.

It had nothing to do with ethics, I was assuming you'd spot Terril's spelling mistakes. That is what I meant when I said you'd be in touch with him, having taken over from me as the grammar nazi here. Since you failed to notice his errors, I obviously didn't do a very thorough job.

Last edited:

Terril park

Sponsor

Allow me to remind you.

That is what I based my statement on. :wink2:

It had nothing to do with ethics, I was hoping you'd spot Terril's spelling mistakes. That is what I meant when I said you'd be in touch with him, having taken over from me as the grammar nazi here.

Lol :)

Terril park

Sponsor
Your protege? LMAO. You Brits have the strangest sense of humor.

I had Mary's Ethics handling from a good friend, Maryjo Thomas. I thought it the best thing that I had done.
IIRC, I only did First Dynamic conditions, and I had a good result from it. I don't recall exactly what that result was, as it was 35 yrs ago that I got it, but I was very happy with the Ethics thing. It wasn't much like Ethics as we have been indoc'd to think of Ethics. If Mary is only charging $100.00 for it, it is well worth the price.

I've had several conversations with Mary and not done her
ethics handling.

The successes from her efforts have been amazing.

She looks at areas of enemy and treason that a person
has been involved with. This is in regard to their first dynamic.

It is first dynamic enhancement.

Gib

Crusader
ethics handling.

care to offer proof?

stats, you got any stats?

How many people got helped, ie success story vs how many many people left with no success story?

But even then, what are the follow up results?

Do you know any of this?

Last edited:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
care to offer proof?

stats, you got any stats?

How many people got helped, ie success story vs how many many people left with no success story?

But even then, what are the follow up results?

Do you know any of this?

There is no proof ever, when it comes to scientology. It's ALL subjective.

And it becomes delusion, rapidly.

I really don't care if people want to believe that Hubbard's shit has redeeming qualities for themselves.

They left Organized Radical Scientology and for many of them the only marketable skill they possessed was as an auditor.

If they're drawing people out of the Cherch of Scientology, I say "Go for it!"

I consider the freezone a way station on the way OUT of the cherch.

Not a final destination.

I'm personally opposed to freezoners who proselytize to never-ins.

Those are my honest feelings.

phenomanon

Canyon

Allow me to remind you.

That is what I based my statement on.

It had nothing to do with ethics, I was assuming you'd spot Terril's spelling mistakes. That is what I meant when I said you'd be in touch with him, having taken over from me as the grammar nazi here. Since you failed to notice his errors, I obviously didn't do a very thorough job.

You are quite right.
I got hung up in another interpretation of your post. I was thinking of other matters than grammar/spelling/ computer usage.
My bad.:duh:

phenomanon

Canyon
ethics handling.

Yes. First Dynamic Enhancement was what it was. One of the best things for me was searching around for what the Dynamics consisted of. I was very happy with it.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
You have the right to think that promotion of Hubbard and "the tek" is a GOOD thing. I am sure some people agree wirh you, especially in OSA and Hemet.

I have the right to think promoting the cult is a BAD thing, and is foolish and moronic to support.

Your thinking that somehow the "promotion" of Hubbard or "the tek" is " A GOOD thing" is dead opposite of what I have posted for years.

I do think rather than create some mystery around scientology and hide it that the correct thing to do is turn the rock over and expose it for what it is. Ypu post pretty much seem to agree it is rotten to the core & as time goes on due to books, blogs, movies, TV specials, ESMB & so on that more & more of the cult is being exposed & the more the cult is exposed the more people are repelled by it & it shrinks even more.

As for Hemet, I've never been there & only 'know of' some people there & have no personal relationship with those people so I have no idea what they do or don't think.

As far as OSA goes, why, yes, I've had more than a little interaction with them face to face & I assure you this " They have told me to my face how evil I am.

Do you have some recent information from OSA that would indicate they no longer feel I am evil incarnate & that they now " agree" with me.

BTW, can you find where I said or even intimated- you don't " have the right" to think whatever you care to think ?

Perhaps we've reached the point where I skip what you post from here on out.

Added : re Hemet. I was never in the SO. So such places weren't in my experience with the cult.

Last edited:

Purple Rain

Crusader
Your thinking that somehow the "promotion" of Hubbard or "the tek" is " A GOOD thing" is dead opposite of what I have posted for years.

I do think rather than create some mystery around scientology and hide it that the correct thing to do is turn the rock over and expose it for what it is. Ypu post pretty much seem to agree it is rotten to the core & as time goes on due to books, blogs, movies, TV specials, ESMB & so on that more & more of the cult is being exposed & the more the cult is exposed the more people are repelled by it & it shrinks even more.

As for Hemet, I've never been there & only 'know of' some people there & have no personal relationship with those people so I have no idea what they do or don't think.

As far as OSA goes, why, yes, I've had more than a little interaction with them face to face & I assure you this " They have told me to my face how evil I am.

Do you have some recent information from OSA that would indicate they no longer feel I am evil incarnate & that they now " agree" with me.

BTW, can you find where I said 0 or even intimated- you don't " have the right" to think whatever you care to think ?

Perhaps we've reached the point where I skip what you post from here on out.

That would be a good solution. I would also be happy to skip your posts.