What's new

Copenhagen Picket!

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Not as impressive as the australian events, but fun and important anyway. I believe this is the second picket in DK. The first was 'Peter' who pranced around all by his lonesome outside Cop Org brandishing a sign.. This one had around 30 people!

None of 'em ex-scientolgists.. Except me that is. I'm not in these pics, since i took 'em. There will be more pics posted. Also video!

coppickt-01.jpg

Security in place! - I asked him if he was a scio. He said no, was a private security firm called 'Strathe' according to shoulder strap.

coppickt-02.jpg

2 more of 'em. There was one I didn't get a pic of. Hard to say if they were scios actually. They seemed to know people coing into AOSH. But then again, they laughed with us when there was a lot of honking.

coppickt-03.jpg

Lookit that cool goon squad car! - Parked illegally!

coppickt-04.jpg

The fuzz driving by to see if we behaved properly. This cop looked pissed and wouldn't vawe. I think he maybe was a freakin' SCIENTOLOGIST!!!

coppickt-05.jpg

Nice surveillance cam the scios got there.. On the facade of AOSH overlooking the sidewalk.. That is actually illegeal in DK.. Just so you know!

coppickt-06.jpg

Jernbanegade AOSH. Looking towards Axeltorv and the Cirkus Building.

coppickt-07.jpg

Jernbanegade AOSH. Looking towards the Rådhuspladsen.

coppickt-08.jpg

Picketers assembling at midday.

coppickt-09.jpg

Lots of honking!

coppickt-10.jpg

This guy got a pic of me! - But WTF, I got one of him too.. I missed a pic of the scio photographer. She was a very nice and sweet girl to look at... Ok, I can't be sure she was a scio, but she did get pics of all of us. She took 3 of me!

coppickt-11.jpg

When the bus'es honked it was really something! - BLAAAAT!!!!

coppickt-12.jpg

That's the new Ideal Org at Nytorv! - Looks like they ain't there yet!

coppickt-13.jpg

A peek in the doors at the Ideal Org. This pile of shit was there when I looked 2 years ago. Exact same pile of shit I think.. Not a scio in sight.. Hmm.. That IS ideal IMO!

:)

b ginn

Patron
..snip...

coppickt-10.jpg

This guy got a pic of me! - But WTF, I got one of him too.. I missed a pic of the scio photographer. She was a very nice and sweet girl to look at... Ok, I can't be sure she was a scio, but she did get pics of all of us. She took 3 of me!
...snip...

:)

Did you wiggle your little head thingy for them? :D

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
Madhatter

Excellent video and pics.

Did you wiggle your little head thingy for them?:D

If you did,thats enough to scare any Scientologist out of the Orgs:D

Tamasin

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Heh.. Madhatter ain't me! - He was the Anon making the video. There was two guys doing that, so I don't know which was Madhatter.. And since he's an anon I wouldn't say anyhoo.. But damn! That's one fine video! - Did yea' hear the bus'es go 'BLAAAAT!!'

I took the stillpics posted here. :)

Danged! - I didn't think to wear my wiggle beanie.. Coz' I was there incognito. But I had on my spy frock!

:tease:

johnAnchovie

Still raging
Good stuf Schwimellfag...

I love Copenhagen, will love it more when the cor$poration leaves it and sets those people free, did anon call the cops or the O$A people?

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
I think that cop drove by on his own determinism.. To check us out and show the flag.. The picket was registered with the police and we had a permit. Still, he looked less than pleased with us.

We had positive response from nearly everybody. Passersby told us good wind and may scientology be sucked down Gods eternal toilet. Busdrivers and motorists giving us thumbsup while honking merrily.

We saw one busdriver who made himself a clamsuspect by giving us a thumbsdown! - And the guy who drove their food-van. He yelled stupid stuff at us when he drove up ( 2 or 3 times). I couldn't catch exactly what though.. Guy looked familiar to me, but I failed to get a good look.

Also, reason for no Guy Fawkes'es is that masks are illegal in dk.

:yes:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
"Passersby told us Good Wind and May Scientology be Sucked Down God's Eternal Toilet."

'Nuff Said.

Copenhagen = Epic Win