COS Italy suing Maria Pia Gardini

Discussion in 'Legal and Government Actions Involving Scientology' started by Ogsonofgroo, Mar 31, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

From mnql1
    Member posted it @ WWP (thanks Mnql1~ You frikken ROCK! <3)

COS Italy suing Maria Pia Gardini

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translation of a March 31, 2010 Italian article on the UK-based mondoraro.org website (Italy and worldwide news).
    http://www.mondoraro.org/2010/03/31...izio-maria-pia-gardini-per-2-milioni-di-euro/
    | MondoRaro, an independent free magazine from UK | IT and Worldwide News

/r/ translation for the writ> http://www.mondoraro.org/wp-content...-per-2milioni-di-euro-a-Maria-Pia-Gardini.pdf

Last edited: Mar 31, 2010
  2. byte301

byte301 Crusader

So they figured out it wouldn't be too smart to sue the nuns, huh?

What freakin losers.:angry:

3. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

So they are actually doing that! - I don't think I've seen anything as stupid in a long time.. Go for it scilons!!!

This will be excellent promotion for Maria's books worldwide! - I'll be watching for the english translation!

:yes:

4. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Banned

What a waste.

That moron in charge will waste every dime scientology has on fat lawyers like this tub of lard who used to represent the Gambino crime family..

[​IMG]

Every dime the dwarf flushes down a toilet is one less dime that will be recoverable by ex staff and members seeking legal redress..after having their entire lives stolen by lies.

5. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

Well Arnie, if anyone can put together a decent info package for the Lady it'd be you amigo! Maybe glean a list of info links from your site or something? Dunno, but Marie is going to need all the information she can get her hands on.
    What amazes me about this is that basically she is speaking mainly of her experiences and insights, how cult is going stop the truth will be the usual crap of trying to wear everyone down with piles of crap. I hope Ms. Gardini has done her homework on how the cult worked on Paulette Cooper.
    As for the mob lawyer, hm, have a feeling the mob wouldn't be too impressed with the con of LRon minions cutting into their territory :D ;)
    Catholics Online should 'poon da Pope on her behalf too me thinks!:yes:

'Ma?'
    'Yeh Pa?'
    'Shit-storms a-commin'
    'I best get the laundry in then Pa'
    'I'll makes us some poppy-corns Ma'

6. greebly

greebly Patron with Honors

I hope Michel has seen this, he would be another good conduit for her.

7. Michel

Michel Patron with Honors

Yes Greebly,

I just got in comm with Gianni and Maria Pia.

Michel.

8. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Good for you, Michel. Please let us know if we can help in any way. :)

9. Feral

Feral Rogue male

Is she in good spirits? Let her know we are interested and support her!

I imagine it should be an easy case for her to win but typical of the cult, difficult and arduous to fight. They'd have no real goal to actually win this, just a desire to drive her into silence and consume her time energy and money.

Is there any pro-bono legal help available to her?

10. hartley

hartley Patron with Honors

Let me channel the Great Leader:

11. Ladybird

Ladybird Silver Meritorious Patron

It seems to me they are giving Maria Pia Gardini a lot of power and credibility. I wonder how they plan to prove her "acrimony and anger are unjustified" considering her well documented history with the cult and the millions they stole from her? Also how can 1 person telling their true story harm and injure a cult with a criminal history and a terrible world wide reputation?

In the US Hubbards tactics might work because the accused has to pay their own defense, how do the courts work in Italy?

$$$$$$$*****SACRED CULT SCRIPTURE*****$$$$$$$

12. AnonSunshine

AnonSunshine Patron with Honors

It will backfire in the as@ of David Miscavige, simply because Italy nowadays has many disaffected former $cientologists, who were robbed, betrayed, and hurt by the Church of Scientology.

13. Michel

Thanks a lot Panda for the support.

I will let you know.

Michel.

14. Michel

Hi Feral,

She broke her foot a few days ago, but she is getting better. I am with her and she will have my total support. I am gonna meet Gianni in a few days and see how we can counter sue the fuckers.

Michel.

15. Michel

I am one of them!

The Italian Scientologist community is number 2 in the world, behind the USA.

But, i know that lot of them are seriously disaffected.

Michel.

16. Lavalyte

Lavalyte Patron with Honors

They aren't in it for winning or losing. They are suing to cause as much pain, distress and general inconvenience as they can. If they cause Monica to spend a lot of money, they think they've won. If the cause her to spend a lot of time on the case, they think they've won. They don't believe they can lose (past experience to the contrary) because the CoS has no institutional memory due to the high turnover, as well as knowing they are cashed up and Homo Novis-y, as well as having too much pressure placed on them to consider long-term outcomes.

17. mnql1

mnql1 Patron Meritorious

Update Dec. 1, 2010

Update from Maria Pia Gardini, dated Dec. 1, 2010, translated from the Italian EXSCN discussion group:

https://groups.google.com/group/exscn/browse_thread/thread/d0d1cee28437a054?hl=it#

18. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

I once read in an autobiography by Sophia Loren that you can sue people VERY easily in Italy...but this is absolutely nuts. "Unjustified anger"?

Jesus.

19. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

Another $ci enacted foot bullet.

20. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

I wonder if Debbie Cook will pay her back the million dollar's she extorted from her? :duh: Will Debbie do a "treason" formula and make up the damage she did to others whilst the captain at FRAUD LAND BASE?:eyeroll: