What's new

COS Justification for Ideal Orgs

skydog

Patron Meritorious
I cannot believe that the COS would allow anyone to post this but it appears on the website

http://www.markrathbunisasquirrel.com/

and appears to be the genuine rantings of a fully indoctrinated clam. However, at a time when the church's tax exempt status is under attack in Australia (yes Carmel, I am working on my submission) that they would publicly make these claims is flabbergasting!!!

HCOPL 21 Jan 65R VITAL DATA ON PROMOTION.

ORGANIZATION

The Earth measure of success is the amount of power, authority, people, wealth and property one controls.

It is not necessary to bank it to your own name if you can control its expenditure.

The reason we are interested in success of this kind is because it is the wherewithal to reach and get the job done. Without that, these things, except for people, are trash.

It is all very well to idealize poverty and associate wisdom with begging bowls, or virtue with low estate. However, those who have done this (Buddhists, Christians, Communists and other fanatics) have dead ended or are dead ending. That route doesn’t get the job done so it isn’t a workable route.

The hard fact of this civilization is, given enough money or control you can usually buy or demand your way out of any game you don’t want to play. Thus you can keep on playing the game you do want to play. It is always a matter of amusement to me to find out some attacker is after money. For that’s an easy one.

To keep going on a planetary salvage job you have to have the means to salvage on the frame of reference of the planet.

Therefore you need to have an organization. This makes it easy to handle the activities needful for salvage and to acquire or control the wherewithal to continue to salvage.

Without power, authority, people, wealth and property you cannot make enough impact at the level of reality of the individuals you are seeking to salvage.

If you only wanted salvage for one or two, then none of these would be needed in any vast amount. But large numbers being salvaged requires organization. And organization requires the other things to keep operating and remain real.

You can therefore know your enemies by those who seek to knock out any part of your:

a. Power
b. Authority
c. Personnel
d. Wealth
e. Property.

LRH

These are the stated goals of the Church: Power, Authority, Personnel, Wealth and Property. Where is the public benefit?

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
I cannot believe that the COS would allow anyone to post this but it appears on the website

http://www.markrathbunisasquirrel.com/

and appears to be the genuine rantings of a fully indoctrinated clam. However, at a time when the church's tax exempt status is under attack in Australia (yes Carmel, I am working on my submission) that they would publicly make these claims is flabbergasting!!!

HCOPL 21 Jan 65R VITAL DATA ON PROMOTION.

ORGANIZATION

The Earth measure of success is the amount of power, authority, people, wealth and property one controls.

It is not necessary to bank it to your own name if you can control its expenditure.

The reason we are interested in success of this kind is because it is the wherewithal to reach and get the job done. Without that, these things, except for people, are trash.

It is all very well to idealize poverty and associate wisdom with begging bowls, or virtue with low estate. However, those who have done this (Buddhists, Christians, Communists and other fanatics) have dead ended or are dead ending. That route doesn’t get the job done so it isn’t a workable route.

The hard fact of this civilization is, given enough money or control you can usually buy or demand your way out of any game you don’t want to play. Thus you can keep on playing the game you do want to play. It is always a matter of amusement to me to find out some attacker is after money. For that’s an easy one.

To keep going on a planetary salvage job you have to have the means to salvage on the frame of reference of the planet.

Therefore you need to have an organization. This makes it easy to handle the activities needful for salvage and to acquire or control the wherewithal to continue to salvage.

Without power, authority, people, wealth and property you cannot make enough impact at the level of reality of the individuals you are seeking to salvage.

If you only wanted salvage for one or two, then none of these would be needed in any vast amount. But large numbers being salvaged requires organization. And organization requires the other things to keep operating and remain real.

You can therefore know your enemies by those who seek to knock out any part of your:

a. Power
b. Authority
c. Personnel
d. Wealth
e. Property.

LRH

These are the stated goals of the Church: Power, Authority, Personnel, Wealth and Property. Where is the public benefit?

This clears up a lot! Property and wealth are the only gradients DM can operate on! He's a complete asshole so personnel will never flock to him, he's a dumbass so authority is not even something he dreams of and power is just not in his deck of cards!

Thanks for the post!

Smilla

Ordinary Human
This clears up a lot! Property and wealth are the only gradients DM can operate on! He's a complete asshole so personnel will never flock to him, he's a dumbass so authority is not even something he dreams of and power is just not in his deck of cards!

Thanks for the post!

He is the ultimate Mest worshipper.

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
DM the fluffer

He is the ultimate Mest worshipper.

Bah, he's old news already. Not even a footnote in history. He reached full mediocrity. He'll get replaced without an explanation, noone will need one either.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Bah, he's old news already. Not even a footnote in history. He reached full mediocrity. He'll get replaced without an explanation, noone will need one either.

He is banal and trivial to the extreme. A bean-counter. Nothing more.