What's new

creepy testimonial

owl

Patron with Honors
"Hi! I came to Flag six weeks ago and I finished NED DRD, L 11, L 10, L 12 and am currently on NED, shooting for Clear. Let me tell you about the Ls. They have changed my life. They are nothing short of spectacular and it's the most effortless auditing I've ever received.
"On L 11 - I first experienced how effortless the Ls were, sessions were short, processes were quick and key-outs were intense. I often left not knowing what hit me. The end result is that I felt like a new being. It was also the first time I went exterior!
"On L 10 - I had amazing wins. I recovered long lost OT abilities, like lost perceptics. I could feel people in the next room. When I want to communicate with someone, all I have to do is put an intention out and within minutes they call me. My ARC with people has expanded.
"One day, I was in session and I handled something on the 2D Rundown. I was totally keyed-out, went to the Examiner and my wife followed from her own session. Afterwards, she asked me if something had happened in session. I asked why. She said that while she was in session handling something on HRD she had a huge resurgence of ARC for me and then a floating TA. I had not only handled something in my own universe, but in hers as well.
"During another L 10 session, I started to notice things I had done wrong with work cycles and started to spot outpoints, but the funny thing was, the minute I spotted the outpoint, I would spot the solution. I became total cause over my dynamics. I was also stably exterior.
"Oh, by the way, I am also cause over The Oak Cove elevators which I seem to be abel to summon on command...sorry if I kept anyone waiting!"

uhhh.....

jase12321

Patron with Honors
It's possible to experience all that and more while on your L's....

Book into Flag now. ................

I am at cause over you.

Call the reg nooow......

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
"On L 11 - I first experienced how effortless the Ls were, sessions were short, processes were quick and key-outs were intense. I often left not knowing what hit me. The end result is that I felt like a new being. It was also the first time I went exterior!

Good troll. About the line bolded above: That's because NOTHING hit you! You paid and got nothing for it. The sessions were short because you paid and they wanted you out of there as quickly as possible.

byte301

Crusader
Good troll. About the line bolded above: That's because NOTHING hit you! You paid and got nothing for it. The sessions were short because you paid and they wanted you out of there as quickly as possible.

It's not a troll. Owl is posting a success story written by some dumb schmuck,

The guy can control elevaters but can't spell. Interesting.:eyeroll:

NonScio

Patron Meritorious
"Oh, by the way, I am also cause over The Oak Cove elevators which I seem to be abel to summon on command...sorry if I kept anyone waiting!"

Ummm...I hate to rain on your parade, but I can do that too; and I'm
not even clear or OT. I am also about $350,000 richer than you.

Ever notice those two button right outside the elevator door? One has
an "up" arrow, the other a "down" arrow. I found that if I push either
of these buttons, voila!, the elevator stops, the door opens and I get on!
So, you see...the "wogs" are sometimes "at cause" too!

owl

Patron with Honors

LOL um i didnt write this

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wins have to get bigger and bigger. If all that happened for that person, I'd love to see what they say about OTVII.:omg: