What's new

Cruise says he regrets 'glib' outburst on 'Today'

crm1978

Patron with Honors
If anyone thinks they have the only hope for mankind that would tend to breed arrogence .Cruise backed down because somebody realized that A-statements like his make Scn look even more like a crazy cult and B-his public statements have hurt his movie career.I for one would'nt buy a ticket because the money would go to $cn.I suspect many others feel the same

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Scn has followed the old old tradition of believing that ones' own religion is better than anyone else's and not only that, but following a different one will mess you up.

That's not an excuse, rather, it's me making my point (once again) that Scn makes the same mistakes that the other religions have while claiming that it avoided and avoids them all.

Only thing is, though, I think that for the time in which Scn has been around, it's made more mistakes and committed more egregious acts, but then again, I could be biased.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Scn has followed the old old tradition of believing that ones' own religion is better than anyone else's and not only that, but following a different one will mess you up.

That's not an excuse, rather, it's me making my point (once again) that Scn makes the same mistakes that the other religions have while claiming that it avoided and avoids them all.

Only thing is, though, I think that for the time in which Scn has been around, it's made more mistakes and committed more egregious acts, but then again, I could be biased.

Most religions only want 10% of your income but scn wants it all you make plus whatever you can borrow, get a mortage for, or inherit.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Cruise says he "regrets" - wow, now he needs to meet with the MAA at the Fraud Scam Base and get his ethics in! No Scientologist ever says they are sorry or regrets anything. It is the only benefit you get by going broke and losing your family - you NEVER HAVE TO SAY YOU ARE SORRY!!:whistling:

What is up? I thought he was Oat Tea Ate!! WTF?

I am sure the MAA will find some forgiveness there if they can just have unlimited access to his $230 Million now that they have him alone and isolated!! :coolwink:

This will be the "WHY" he pulled in the bad pr for himself and the Cult of Scientology and WHY Katie slammed him to the curb, divorced him and took his daughter away!!

He pulled it all in because he regretted something and slipped down from being "total cause" over MEST!!:ohmy:

Gib

Crusader
Most religions only want 10% of your income but scn wants it all you make plus whatever you can borrow, get a mortage for, or inherit.

"A number of techniques about which I talked seem to be here already. And there seems to be a general movement in the direction of this kind of ultimate revolution, a method of control by which a people can be made to enjoy a state of affairs by which any decent standard they ought not to enjoy. This, the enjoyment of servitude...."

http://pulsemedia.org/2009/02/02/aldous-huxley-the-ultimate-revolution/

Anonycat

Crusader

Scientology has a very high priced, and fixed cost for specific classes. Real churches can be attended for a lifetime without a required donation.