Current scene in Sydney/ANZO ( June 09)

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Carmel, Jun 8, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

In Sydney, in the last nine months (as many of you are aware), there has been a breakdown in the ‘hold’ which the CofS has had on its ‘followers’, and an exodus from the ‘ranks’.

Much has contributed this - There was the ‘basics evolution’, Anonymous, some realistic anti-Scn media, pro-active reach to those still “in” from a couple of us now “out”, and a major continuation of foot bullets from the CofS itself. It’s gone like an exponential curve, and especially of late, people are leaving in droves.

- There are literally hundreds of Scios in Sydney and ANZO who have broken from the ranks of the CofS, in the last nine months.

- The vast majority of these, are still under the radar, but their allegiance to the church has gone, and they are on the other side of the fence.

- The vast majority of these people, haven’t told their Scio friends where they are at, for fear of disconnection etc.

- Many though, have communicated to their friends and have directed them to this site and others on the net, while staying under the radar of the CofS.

- With the recent ‘exodus’, the screws on those still “in”, are being tightened more than ever. This has been the catalyst for many to get the courage to look, especially when they’ve had a tip from a friend to do so.

- People move around and have their own networks. It’s spread to other states here in Aussie, as well as overseas.

- Today we have orgs so desperate, that they are now savagely tightening the screws on their 'new' public (in addition to their crew, staff, and 'seasoned' public).

- The “smear campaigns” on a few of us have been so off the wall that they have just acted to reveal the true colours of the CofS. In the last few weeks, I ’ve received numerous calls from people I haven’t seen or heard from for years, after they were ‘briefed’ on what I was supposed to have done years ago prior to Scn. Naturally (as I’ve done previously with such calls), I’ve directed them to the thread here on ESMB for the real scoop. In this instance, they’ve discovered that my pc data has been used and twisted by the CofS to suit their own ends, and have discovered many other truths on the board at the same time. I can't count how many times this has happened over the last six months.

- There is so much info now (local and international) and so much support available for the taking (ESMB being a shining star, in this regard).

- Anon Sydney has kept doing their thing, and the full extent of their impact is still coming to light.

- The vast majority of past “players” in the AO, are no longer playing. Those ‘leech like’ individuals who have gotten credit for the work of others, are still around holding onto their status, but without the “workers” I can’t see them holding onto such “status” for too much longer.

- The Sydney orgs (Class V’s and AOSH) are now mostly reliant on overseas income, and the majority of its public are Asians whose literacy level in English is not good – Not exactly staff or crew material in an English speaking country. Income and support have decreased markedly in recent months.

The CofS has clearly been its own worst enemy. It has presented so many opportunities for those outside of the CofS to contribute to its demise. In ANZO, a couple of people from different positions and with different activities, have taken that opportunity, and that has helped accelerate things to a point where the demise here is now seemingly happening by itself and at an incredible rate - In any area it may take a bit of assistance to get the ball rolling, but once that ball starts rolling there's no stopping it.

2. Once bitten

Once bitten Patron Meritorious

Thanks for this 'summing-up' Carmel. Looking like all expectations are coming true .... thanks to the campaigns by Anons and exes, and the strength of many people such as yourself who have been mercilessly smeared.

Scientology is a parasite feeding on people who have the desire to help people or to better themselves. As in all parasitic relationships, as the host dies or dries up, (with the truth about scientology-the-scam being made known), the parasite itself dies. And that's what's happening.

Yahoo. :thumbsup:

Last edited: Jun 8, 2009
  3. cantsay

cantsay Patron Meritorious

Let me know if there is anything I can ever do to help you or the others that are "on the front lines" so to speak, Carmel.

4. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

Thanks cantsay, I will. However, it's not like we are "on the front lines".

My interest/purpose has been to help those still "in", to see the truth, to get their lives and freedom back, and to maybe get some justice. It still is, and I'm directing those who contact me to the right place to help with that and/or to people in their area who can be supportive, BUT, I'm no longer "in battle" with the CofS. It takes two to tango, and I'm not falling prey to its attempt to embroil me in its 'games' (like I did until a little while back).

The current activity from many quarters here (from the CofS itself, to newly out exes, to the media, to Anon and everything in between), is doing the job now, and it's running like a well oiled machine. All smiles and all good on this home front! :) - Besides, the rugby season is upon us in these parts, and in addition to that, I'm keen to spend some time enjoying watching the Aussies beat the Pommies in the Ashes. :coolwink:

5. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

Yep, funny you should say that, Carmel - it has become self-perpetuating now.:happydance:

I'm getting phone calls etc. from newly-outs who've somehow found their way here and read my story (still I/P) who want to know more.:yes:

I've been directing them to various different sites that I know will give them the data on their reality level.:thumbsup:

That sound you are hearing, OSA? :nervous:

It's an avalanche that's about to arrive at your front door here in Oz :omg:

6. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Good on yous!

Well, stats are up! If OZ media are lurking, I want to say what a great job they have been doing in exposing the COS too.

7. justaguy

justaguy Patron Meritorious

wooooo-hoooo!

this is the kinda news I like to hear.

:party:

8. Emma

Emma Mother of Dragons Administrator

Hehe....hehe....haha....bwahaha....:happydance:

Suffer in ya jocks ANZO.

9. Alanzo

Alanzo Sponsor

Note to self: "Don't ever go to ANZO and try to con the people there. The natives there are formidable beings and will rip me to pieces once the con is exposed. Find a better place for a con, where the people are pasty-white and more easily manipulated, like England."

10. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

Oh Sweetheart, what a silly boy you are - Someone like you would just love the way the likes of the natives here, could and would rip you to shreds! :coolwink:

Be a devil! Go on! Get some balls, and pay a visit! :D

11. skydog

skydog Patron Meritorious

Carmel-Aussies rock and kick ass!!!

As far as them using personal data from PC files, while despicable, it usually backfires. Your true friends will not care and will love and respect you regardless of what may have happened in the past.

12. AnonOrange

AnonOrange Gold Meritorious Patron

This is very good news. I had heard that ANZO was collapsing several months ago, but the facts are now out.

It's clear that the best way is that if Ex's contact people still in. The recent out's are of great value to the movement, because of the fresh information they provide. We can protest all day long, but personal contact from friends is probably the best way.

If any of you can help make the same thing happen at Gold Base like it has been happening in ANZO, the whole thing will collapse, worldwide. All major international decisions are taken at Gold. DM runs everything because he does not trust his management staff. We need to have to have people blow from Gold. Mark Headly and his wife have been our best asset and we need more.

I don't know any of these people at Gold, but if you do and think you can contact them, (possibly through back channels), please do. Things will happen very quicly when Gold's doors are opened up.

My approach is to get a human trafficking/false imprisonment investigation done there. Also, with the voting restrictions applied to people in the SP hall, we may see something happen, but don't let this stop you. Do all you can to contact friends/family at Gold Base.

13. Alanzo

Alanzo Sponsor

I agree, AO.

Gold base is the correct target for legal action against the fraud and abuse in the Church of Scientology worldwide.

OSA ANZO would not have the authority to use confidential pc folder information against critics there unless it came from the top at Gold Base.

14. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

You Aussie Exes and Anons! :bowdown: :rock:

15. Outethicsofficer

Outethicsofficer Silver Meritorious Patron

Well written, all the more power to you for writing it.

This piece communicates well the scene I see when I visit places around the country.

Just the other day I was looking at the concept of being "PTS". It takes on a whole new meaning to me now , I understand why the church was so keen on getting it handled with people, however the condition could never be handled as the wrong item would always be found...that is if you were looking to outside the organisation for the "SP"...one could never get anywhere near going up "The Bridge" and get full gains even if they were there to be achieved. One would continue to be "PTS" to the group, its leaders and "Little Davey". How much gain can be realised if one is continually suppressed? Well I have decided (right or wrong) the church was only ever looking for those it could make over into being "robots" these would not then be "PTS". God I am pleased I remained "PTS" until now, now I am just a "TROUBLE SOURCE" with the potential of being more troublesome!

OEO:dancer: I really like this little fella.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2009
  16. Andrew

Andrew Patron with Honors

I was visiting Adelaide over the long weekend and drove past the org on Waymouth St at around lunch time on Saturday.

The Org looked closed. I couldn't see any lights on. There seemed to be a Dianetics cardboard display in the doorway.

Admittedly, I was just driving past and could only afford a few seconds of looking but it was enough to be a little surprised by the lack of any activity or visibility at lunch time on a Saturday.

Historically Adelaide Orgs have been mainly staffed by Sea Org staff in baby exile but that would be at an end now with the rule change coming in over 10 years ago.

I imagine that quite a few Class V orgs through out the world would be struggling to keep bare minimum staffing levels with out any Sea Org staff.

Perhaps they don't have sufficient staff to keep it open 7 days a week?

Or maybe I just got it wrong...

17. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Maybe they've decided to use cardboard cutouts for staff too. They don't need the lights on.

Paul

18. supafreak

supafreak Patron Meritorious

Thank you for the summary, Carmel! :thankyou: This is helping me get excited about the next raid! :hyper:

19. Andrew

Andrew Patron with Honors

:eyeroll:

20. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Banned

A Green Clear Planet is all cardboard cutouts.

Zinj