Danish Television Crew Visits Int Base With Marc Headley as Tour Guide

Discussion in 'Gold Base, Freewinds, and FLAG' started by Type4_PTS, Dec 9, 2014.

View Users: View Users
  1. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

A Danish Television crew accompanied EX-Scientologist Robert Dam who had left Scientology after 20 years along with his wife and children. Marc Headley was along and showing them places he had written about in his book Blown For Good and the film crew got more than they bargained for when some Sea Org members came out to greet them. :biggrin:

Marc wrote:
    Tony O wrote:

2. Type4_PTS

3. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Church of Scientology ambushes Marc Headley at Int Base.

Tony Ortega: Scientology ambush! Another crazy encounter, this time with Marc Headley at Int Base
    http://tonyortega.org/2014/12/09/sc...unter-this-time-with-marc-headley/#more-18515

International Business Times: Ex-Scientologist Marc Headley Videotapes Ambush Outside Church’s International Base
    http://www.ibtimes.com/ex-scientolo...sh-outside-churchs-international-base-1745246

Go to articles for all information.

[​IMG]

[video=youtube;YGi7uQV-E9o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGi7uQV-E9o[/video]

[video=youtube;yhId4dj8igs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhId4dj8igs[/video]

[video=youtube;7yihfpVP-0Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yihfpVP-0Y[/video]

Dramatis personæ by Marc Headley via Tony Ortegas's article above:

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Kevin McEnery – (Handheld Camera) Used to work for me when I was the Shoot Crew – he was my Chief Grip.

Amber O’Sullivan – My wife Claire Headley’s red headed cousin that used to be one of David Miscavige’s personal stewards – now head of the Cinematography Division In Golden Era Productions.

Eve Laws – Administrative gal from UK.

Catherine Fraser – Used to be married to Jeff Hawkins and is now the Public Relations Office for the Int Base.

Paul Sarkany – (Handheld Camera) Video Assist I/C. Used to work for me on shoot crew.

Jorgen – Security guard (never knew the guy that well)

John Stumbke – (Still Camera) Those of you who have read my book might remember Stumbke as the guy that rode around on a motorcycle in the middle of the night while a few of us ran ahead in the headlights. He is that guy.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

4. Wants2Talk

Wants2Talk Silver Meritorious Patron

4 ESBM2.jpg
    My Yahoo front page today!

5. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

6. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

Oh, that's GOTTA sting OSA's stats!

7. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Some great comments ...

http://tonyortega.org/2014/12/09/sc...is-time-with-marc-headley/#comment-1733182079

8. Leland

Leland Crusader

Interesting information .....that Marc Yager, one of the Cult's top executives......did try to escape the SO.....and DM.....and INT Base....... in the past.....

Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
  9. Wants2Talk

Wants2Talk Silver Meritorious Patron

The sound does not work for me!

10. Type4_PTS

Here's a couple of responses to this post of John Peeler/BTs2Free:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Type4_PTS

A couple more comments from Marc...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Kudos to Marc, the Danish crew and Robert Dam!

13. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Those videos of the "elite" Scientology senior management executives are ridiculously repugnant. LOLOLOL

Let's see how this works, exactly:

THEORY: L. Ron Hubbard's scripture states such things as--

"When in doubt communicate"

"Communication is the universal solvent"

"A person who is sane has high ARC"

PRACTICAL: A film crew shows up outside of Scn't Int'l headquarters.

A team of Scientologists is immediately despatched to harass them by repetitively chanting accusations and lies, hoping to forcefully "cave in" their "enemies". It doesn't work, but the Scientologists continue chanting the same things, apparently with some sort of belief that there are magic words which (if repeated enough times) will eventually zap SPs. It's kind of like those "b-movies" when someone tries to make a telephone call, but can't get through--because the insane freak stalking them has cut all the phone lines to their house. Then (hearing no dial tone) they start banging the receiver again and again, yelling: "Hello! Hello!! HELLO!!!" ​

14. Type4_PTS

This is twice now in just a month (including the Int Base staffers confronting Marty at LAX) where former members have been confronted in this creepy insane way. It will confirm for many members of the general public viewing this interaction on YouTube and/or TV what they already suspect. That Scientology is a crazy cult. :duh:

Given what is known about how David Miscavige micromanages these types of things I presume that both of these confrontations were ordered directly by Miscavige himself.

In the first instance when confronting Marty he had to know that the interaction would end up on the internet, just as happened with the Squirrel Busters. And in this new instance Miscavige sent out these staff to do their thing in front of a TV film crew!

I doubt that Miscavige ordered either of these confrontations for the purpose of "sending a message". If he wanted to send a message I think it would have been in other ways. Horse head's in their beds, or something of that nature. :coolwink:

By using these Int Base staff to perform in a very similar fashion as the infamous Squirrel Busters themselves, I'm wondering if these episodes have something to do with a future planned legal defense in the current litigation which involves the Squirrel Busters. Perhaps setting the stage for a future argument that that type of harassment is a religious activity. :unsure:

Why else would he do this stuff when he KNOWS it will get onto the internet and TV? It's horrible PR if he actually wanted to attract new members to his cult.

15. HelluvaHoax!

WHY THEY DO IT?

Because Ron said that certain words will restimulate an SP and cave them in.

Since 1950 that has never happened. But they keep angrily chanting the same words.

Actually, it does cave in people, just not SPs. It caves in the chanting Scientologists, because they alway end up giving up, walking away, wagging their heads and muttering to themselves.

Apparently the tech is so awesome that you can also use it as a boomerang!

16. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

Most of Scn's "senior management" would not be successful in managing a convenience store. And I speak as a former Flag Bureaux member.

ADDING: My apologies to fellow former Sea Org members, but I'm just calling it as I see it. The reason that orgs stayed afloat was not due to our superior management tech and OT abilities, it was because we had use of essentially-unpaid slave labor, and were able to charge absurd prices.

17. Type4_PTS

This morning Tony O wrote:

Also yesterday, IBT (International Business Times) received a response from Karin Pouw about the article it published. And Marc Headley responded to that:
    Marc Headley responds to sliming Scientology gave him at the ‘International Business Times’

18. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

This new article with Marc Headley's response is worth the read! Some great comments including these:

http://tonyortega.org/2014/12/10/ma...ernational-business-times/#comment-1735048888

http://tonyortega.org/2014/12/10/ma...ernational-business-times/#comment-1735438181

19. HelluvaHoax!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Truly hilarious! Truly loved that! Truly wack!

I had to pause for a moment to put this kind of behavior and thinking into another context just to re-orient myself, such was the quantum stun-effect of that degree of stupid.

Scenario: Imagine someone who (a decade earlier) used to work at Google shows up outside of their international headquarters, standing on public property.

[​IMG]

A moment later, nearly a dozen assorted Google employees and vehicles suddenly swarm out of the building and surround the former employee. That's right, they just stop working and "independently and spontaneously" stand up and leave their responsibilities to go confront the person because they have all been waiting to deliver a "private message" to this person for 9 years.

They pretend this has nothing to do with Google or Google management and that is only a "private message"--because they are "personally" so upset that the person quit back in 2005 that they all begin angrily chanting bitter accusations, hurling lies and spewing hate.

And the same kind of "spontaneous" and vicious outbreaks happen in other cities too, whenever Google employees just happen to see another former employee (e.g. see rabid cult attack vs. Marty Rathbun by 3 senior Scn execs several weeks ago in an airport).

This is "Ideal Behavior" for Scientology cult members. They applaud and "validate" each other for having so much "integrity" and being so upstat, causative, ethical, responsible and unreasonable.

They are saving the planet. They are Clearing us.

Imagine for a moment a planet that is Clear. A world where people who refuse to psychopathically attack non-Clears are themselves ruthlessly attacked by the Clears.

Nobody is perfect. To get involved in Scientology is a mistake any good person could make. But to stay involved for a lifetime requires sadism or some degree of masochism.

20. Sindy

Sindy Crusader