Dart Smohen: The Real Story - Additional Commentary by Alan C. Walter

Discussion in 'Books and Essays About Scientology' started by Dulloldfart, Nov 27, 2008.

View Users: View Users
  1. omnom

omnom Patron with Honors

I know I've read Dart's a couple times, and Bea's I've read at least once.

Thank you Paul for putting them up in PDF format. Could I ask that a native eBook format be posted for each as well? I can read PDF on my handheld, but it doesn't scale easily, so I'm stuck with tiny text or zooming in on a small part of the page.

Also, John, you should have an eBook version of your book as well :)
    I'd buy it instantly if it were available.

2. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

I don't know. There's a counter visible on the page which measures unique users (it counts one per unique IP address but ignores any return within 30 minuites), which stands right now at 2369. But that counter doesn't measure book downloads as such. Looking at a different log it looks like there have been 10 downloads of the DartSmohen mobi and 13 of Bea's mobi in the past couple of days. It's too hard to trace back all the logs and add up the PDF totals, if I've even got them all available still.

Paul

3. Dulloldfart

Which ebook format do you want? Dart's and Bea's are now there in MOBI editions. I could do an EPUB one easily also if you want it.

Paul

4. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Thanks, Paul. :)

5. Ted

Ted Gold Meritorious Patron

Whatever the "PR Area Control” "Shore Story" line is from the SO…bottom line…they are not to be trusted or believed. Period!

6. Dulloldfart

Whatever.

:D

Paul

7. omnom

omnom Patron with Honors

Whoops - I don't know how I missed that before. Thanks Paul - .mobi is just fine :)

8. Axiom142

Axiom142 Gold Meritorious Patron

Thanks for that John.

It is truly sickening the way the cult treats people when they think they are no longer 'useful'. Many of these people built St Hill - they were on the front lines before those snotty kids were even conceived. Old people don't fit the image - they don't want people to see that being 'OT' does nothing to stop the ravages of time.

But, you can't treat people like that without consequences. There is going to be a reckoning soon. :yes:

Axiom142

9. I just downloaded the ebook and started to read it.

The insights that I'm gaining from Dart notes are astounding. Similar to the insights I had from reading "Bare faced Messiah", when I started to learn who Hubbard really was.

Thanks Dart and Paul and Alan.

10. Welcome Hexy! Glad to have you join us... :)

There is a LOT of interesting information, stories and opinions to read here on ESMB! :yes:

Welcome! :hattip:

11. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Welcome, Hexagonal Thetan -

Here are a few more items from Paul's Rabbit:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...oBdI3MR3BXNJybLSw&sig2=7zn1XdxBE6h3v9WedUWtlw

And from a thread that examines what some consider to be Hubbard's blueprint for his Scientology operation: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?2697-Table-of-Contents-Psychopolitics-revisited