Daughter disconnected from her family.

Discussion in 'Stories From Inside Scientology' started by British Mom, Nov 22, 2008.

View Users: View Users
  1. British Mom

British Mom Patron with Honors

Hi everyone

At one point my whole family were in Scientology & to cut a long story short, I & other members of my family became disaffected with the goings on at St. Hill, UK. We kept our mouths shut about how we felt..

Except for one member of my family, Amanda Kember. When she was in the UK, she was a little disaffected, but her husband had been sent to LA. He had been there for 2 years & Mandy was very undecided about going there, in fact, she started to like someone esle.

But thinking back I think that Miscabbage got wind of this & ordered Mandy to LA, so she went. She left in Sept 1998. At first she would call constantly & would cry down the phone, saying she hated LA. You can imagine as a Mother I was so concerned & worried about her.

This went on for over 3 months & I was going crazy, but this time I was very disaffected & started to openly say how I felt. Anyway, I got in touch with Bonnie & Richard Woods to see what I could do.

Of course, St. Hill became aware of this, so I finally got declared. At this point, Mandy disconnected from us all. On New Year Eve 2000 we didnt hear from Mandy, so I called the LAPD & asked them to go to the HGB to check she was OK, as I was very worried. They did & she did call us (this is the last time we heard from her) but she had been drilled to say she was very happy.

I am no longer married, I divorced in 2001, but still Mandy didnt speak to any of her family. Her father died recently & I called the HGB, LAPD & all, but didnt get anywhere. Mandy never phoned the UK.

Tonight I was watching a video on You Tube, a flash raid at HGB in LA & I saw her, she was coming out of the HGB, but saw the guys outside & went back in the building. :omg: She looked so gaunt & thin, that I just cryed & cryed & I cant do anything, I have tryed so hard over the years to get her out of there. I have lost my daughter, Scientology has alot to account for, there overts & crimes are so suppressive. They are the SP's & I pray to God to help her get out of that brain washing cult.

2. EP - Ethics Particle

EP - Ethics Particle Gold Meritorious Patron

Welcome - moms rule here!

Hello Suz1948,

Assuming 1948 is your birth year...I got here first! :coolwink:

Stick with this group and there is abundant hope. :yes: :thumbsup:

Love,

Roy, the EP's EP

3. Lovesnightsky

Lovesnightsky Silver Meritorious Patron

Hi Suz,
    Keep at it. Maybe she will get declared for it and you can get her back.

Just my 2 cents.
    I've heard of others being told to leave the SO because their families had affiliations with anonymous.

4. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

Suz my heart goes out to you, I can't imagine the grief fear and pain you're feeling and what's worse is the total helplessness, not even being able to talk with her. I just don't know what to say here apart from pray that she wakes up soon and gets the hell out of there.

I imagine there is a lot of talk about the Anons and SP's there at present but deep down no human can listen to this day in and day out without suspicion growing daily. Just keep seeing her in your minds eye waking up and coming home, stay as positive as you can and keep sending her love.

Good to see you back here posting, you never know, someone may see this and have a way of contacting her. Keep us posted won't you... :console:

5. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

I'm so sorry to hear of your predicament. It's one of the most horrid things about the CofS. I can't imagine how you cope with it - I feel for you and everyone else who's faced with this.

I hope and pray that somehow there will be a resolve on this for you both, and that it will be sooner rather than later.

6. Markus

Markus Silver Meritorious Patron

It is so cruel how Scientology causes awfull pain day by day

I feel so sorry for you and know eactly how you feel. (See my posts about my brother Uwe on this board). If you have her adress then just write a letter to her every day in which you tell her in many different ways how much you love her - what you feel for her and what you would like to do with her if you could meet her once. Be as positive as you can with all your grief and don't give up. I'm sure you can make it to get her out.

Very best wishes

Markus

7. Markus

Markus Silver Meritorious Patron

Oh sorry...

.....I wanted to say "write a letter to her every week"

Markus

8. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

Try this. Meant for a person at Int, but I don't see why it wouldn't work for someone at the HGB. Have to "tailor" it somewhat, but some good ideas here.

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=277658&highlight=#277658

In the last few months, I have perfected several surefire ways to get staff off of the Int Base. I have distilled all of these actions into one complete list.

So far I have managed to get 3 people from the Int base from outside the Int Base using these methods.

The best thing about the Int base is that they are VERY predictable and they have an INSANE AMOUNT OF INFORMATION LEAKS. All items I have tried, I have been able to get feedback from the Base and tweak until perfect.

The other thing is that most of the government or city offices you will contact are relatively small and multiple cases of missing persons at one facility strikes a chord there. They will be more willing to assist you knowing that there are similar cases and that you are not related to the other callers in anyway.

Considering all these points, we can get people out one by one. Here is what you can do:

1. Call the Int Base and ask for the person you are trying to reach.
    323-960-3569 – if you get a machine - leave a message. The longer the better.

2. Write to the person and ask them to phone you and tell you where they are. Ensure to ask about whether or not they are happy or being held against their will. Keep a copy of the letter.

Attn: (Name of Missing Person)
    19625 Gilman Springs Rd
    Gilman Hot Springs, CA 92583-2100

3. Call the Int Base again and ask for the person you are trying to reach.
    323-960-3569 – if you get a machine - leave a message. The longer the better.

4. Write to the person again and ask them to phone you and tell you where they are. Ensure to ask about whether or not they are happy or being held against their will. Keep a copy of the letter.

5. Call the Int Base again and ask for the person you are trying to reach.

6. If after all of the above, you have not spoken with the person and still intend to get a hold of them, go to Step 7

7. Call the local Hemet Sheriff and report that you have a relative, friend or acquaintance that has gone missing and you suspect that this person is at the Int Base being held against their will. Explain to them that you have written to them multiple times as well as phoned and even though you know the person is there, you cannot get a hold of them. Let them know that you are aware that their mail is being opened & read and that their phone calls out are being limited and when they are able to call out someone is on the other end listening in.

HEMET POLICE DEPARTMENT
    450 E. Latham Street
    Hemet, CA 92543
    Phone: (951) 765-2400

email: ttowley@cityofhemet.org

8. If they ask you to file a report, do so.

9. Call the local San Jacinto Sheriff and report that you have a relative, friend or acquaintance that has gone missing and you suspect that this person is at the Int Base being held against their will. Explain to them that you have written to them multiple times as well as phoned and even though you know the person is there, you cannot get a hold of them. Let them know that you are aware that their mail is being opened & read and that their phone calls out are being limited and when they are able to call out someone is on the other end listening in.

City of San Jacinto Police Department
    160 West Sixth Street
    San Jacinto, CA 92583

10. If they ask you to file a report, do so.

11. Call the local FBI office and report that you have a relative, friend or acquaintance that has gone missing and you suspect that this person is at the Int Base being held against their will. Explain to them that you have written to them multiple times as well as phoned and even though you know the person is there, you cannot get a hold of them. Let them know that you are aware that their mail is being opened & read and that their phone calls out are being limited and when they are able to call out someone is on the other end listening in.

FBI
    Riverside Resident Agency
    P.O. Box 5346
    Riverside, CA 92517
    or
    3480 Vine Street
    Suite 200
    Riverside, CA 92507
    (909)-686-0335

12. If they ask you to file a report, do so.

13. Write to your local Congressman and report that you have a relative, friend or acquaintance that has gone missing and you suspect that this person is at the Int Base being held against their will. Explain to them that you have written to them multiple times as well as phoned and even though you know the person is there, you cannot get a hold of them. Let them know that you are aware that their mail is being opened & read and that their phone calls out are being limited and when they are able to call out someone is on the other end listening in.

http://www.house.gov/house/MemberWWW.shtml

14. Call the Int Base again and inform them that you have done all of the above steps. Take the time to explain in detail that you have done all of the above steps and you will continue to write to people and contact the local authorities until they produce your relative or family member. Make sure that you tell them that you have filed verbal and written reports with several law enforcement agencies, federal authorities and that you intend to find your relative or friend. Explain to them that you have written to them multiple times as well as phoned and even though you know the person is there, you cannot get a hold of them. Let them know that you are aware that their mail is being opened & read and that their phone calls out are being limited and when they are able to call out someone is on the other end listening in.

Phone: 323-960-3569

Here is the best part, due to all of the attention that you have drawn to this staff member, they are now a “threat” to the Int Base AND THE CHURCH ITSELF!!!! Believe it or not, by your above actions, you have now caused them to NOT BE QUALIFIED TO BE AT THE INT BASE! They have to be gotten rid of – and quickly. They WILL BE OFFLOADED FROM THE INT BASE and sent to live somewhere well away from the Int base.

If you have created enough of a stir, they will also NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER A LOCAL SCIENTOLOGY CHURCH or attend Church services in any way. They are not only PTS now, but a legal threat to have at a Church.

This same exact process can be used at any level of the Church and you will be able to get any staff member you want expelled from the Church and back into your family again!

“How will they get a hold of me?” you ask.

Buy a domain name that is their name. Example: www.marcyager.com
    Simply list your email or contact info on the site and once they are out and get on the Internet, they will do the thing that every church staff member does once they get out and get on the Internet, they will Google themselves and end up on a site that is their name.

Make sure that every member of your family anywhere has all of your latest contact info. Make sure that you let all of them know that if they get any calls from the person you are trying to get a hold of that you need to know.

If you have other family that are also trying to get this person out, have them do all of the above steps as well. Multiple people doing the same thing will make the process go faster, much faster.

Or you can post their name on Operation Clambake and tell them to email you, or, or, or. One way or another, the person is going to know that you have been trying to get a hold of them and once they are out, chances are that they will contact you in some way.

As people leave or blow from the Int Base, the list will be updated with the latest blows or offloads.
    If you see your family member on the list and see that they are out, you can start trying to track them down outside of the Church. In most cases they will at least contact some family members with their new freedom and you will be able to get in touch with them.

This works every time. It takes persistence and dedication. If you want to save this person from additional years of “musical chairs” you will take the time to let people know you think they are being held there against their will.

With more and more reports being filed and local law enforcement being contacted regarding these people, they will have no choice but to let these people go and get them off of the premises.

Look at it this way, once they are offloaded from the church, you will have saved them from years of pain and heartache and gotten them worlds closer to living their life without the fear, torture and constant stress. They will have you to thank for getting them there and THEY WILL THANK YOU!

Try it, it works.

Until next time…
    BFG

9. sandygirl

sandygirl Silver Meritorious Patron

Suz1948

We have something in common. I was also watching that video for a glimpse of a family member. This person is quite young and has been separated from their siblings. How sickening is this?:confused2: :confused2: I say so little about my situation on this board because I am afraid of what it would mean to these kids in the SO. Yes, I have a family member who felt the "greatest good" would be to sign over their kids to the SO!!!!

I think the suggestion to keep writing to your daughter is a good one. At least you can give her the sense that there IS somewhere to go if she changes her mind. I think that is one of the main holds the church has-the SO members feel they have NOWHERE to turn.

My thoughts and prayers will be with tonight!!!

10. sandygirl

sandygirl Silver Meritorious Patron

Lulu Belle

you are awesome!!!

I'm sure the "church" would use the word formidible!!!(sp?)

11. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Hi Suz1948

I am glad you were finally able to start your own thread on this.

Isn't the internet a wonderful tool to help open up the communication lines.

I am glad that you have had a chance to at least "see" your daughter, and hope that is will be not much longer before you can both be back in touch with each other and rebuild the love of mother and daughter.

You are doing the right thing in writing here as it helps in so many ways to prevent others from having to suffer like you.

I suggest that if you can, to write to the author of the you tube video, and ask for more direct help from there. Firstly it would let the author know that his/her work is of value, and could be a lead up to your reconnection with you daughter.

Personal relationships can be challenging enough without the interference of cults, and this one, the Co$ is certainly a real trouble maker.

Know that you have the prayers, the communications and the care and actions of many around the world who are doing so much to rid the Co$ of the power to mess with individuals, family, and mankind.

Your story, along with many others are shedding the light on the tragedy, and bring hope to all involved for the return of human rights and and those dominated in mind and action by this poison.

There are many who have love for you daughter, but yours is the greatest of all, you show it by your loving actions.:thumbsup: :bigcry: :bighug:

12. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

suz:

LOTS of good suggestions, here!

You hang in there, and keep calling for her!

:console: :hug:

13. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Phew .... this makes me so mad ... Lulu Belle certainly has put thought into her suggestion and I believe she is right ... do try it ... you have nothing to lose and your little girl could be hoping deep down that you will do something like this ... (she will always be your little girl in both of your hearts) ...

At some level I know how you feel.

I hope this (sharing here) is helping you ...

:blowkiss:

14. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

Thanks, but I didn't write it. Blownforgood did.

I brought it over from OCMB.

15. British Mom

Thank You all.

I was going to reply to everyone that wrote their thoughts, but this message is for everyone here. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUGGESTIONS, THEY HAVE CERTAINLY HELPED ME FEEL BETTER.:happydance:

I will phone every week & write to her all the time. I have moved from East Grinstead, somewhere that St. Hill cant find me. There is noone in EG now that would help her, but I feel that if she left in LA, there are people that would help her. In fact, some of her friends from Greenfields School UK are there, that were in the SO & have left, so she would have somewhere to go.

If I ever get a message that she is out I will go over to LA & get her, as I have a lovely room for her. I will also pray as I know the power of pray is greater than any service from Scientology. I feel there is hope now & have stopped crying.

I just get times, when I feel so helpless, but then thats what suppression is, when you cant fight back, but with all the support from the people here I feel we can fight back & eventually we will win & save those poor souls who deserve a life & be free.

Thank you all so much for your help.:love11:

16. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

:welcome: suz1948 and glad that being here has cheered you up :happydance:

You are among friends :D

I wish you all the best with your crusade to help your daughter :thumbsup:

17. British Mom

Video on You Tube.

I have replied to everyones comments & there are some good suggestions, I feel much better today, feel there is hope :happydance:

I did send you the Video, its called Flash Raid, HGB, Hollywood, Part 1, but my other daughter went onto You Tube & quite a few called that came up, so hopefully you will be able to see it. I havent worked out how to get the video on here, only just worked out how to do a thread, never mind I am learning :duh:

God Bless you & take care :flowers:

18. British Mom

Thank you for your kind words :bigcry: it did bring tears to my eyes but not in a bad way. One day there will be justice & freedom for all the SO guys to live their own lives :thumbsup: we all have to kept going on trying to get them out.:happydance: :happydance:

19. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

20. riptide

riptide Patron with Honors

+1000 my feelings exactly. My own family has been shattered by this evil and divisive totalitarian control mechanism called Disconnection and the SP doctrine. It is WHY I am here openly writing and protesting the damaging activities of the Church of Scientology.

I hope for the day that DM gets indicted and jailed for his crimes, and that someone how the truth comes out and this organization reforms it's policy. When they learn that the policy canceling disconnection by L Ron Hubbard 15 Nov 1968 Disconnection Canceled was ordered canceled by David Miscavige, they will have a reason to point the finger at him. He has altered Scientology scriptures and re-written HCOPL's. The data to back this up is on the Internet and is available on this board.

If you are a Scientologist reading this, and in doubt about the organization, this may be your biggest concern. LRH said to have the courage to keep coming back and keep looking. Persist even when you have fear what might happen to you. It's your integrity.