Daughter-in-law of opera singer Plácido Domingo reveals Scientology celeb secrets, claiming Tom Crui

Discussion in 'Breaking and Major News about Scientology' started by Enthetan, Jul 9, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

Daily Mail:
    Daughter-in-law of opera singer Plácido Domingo reveals Scientology celeb secrets, claiming Tom Cruise's kids were 'indoctrinated to hate Nicole Kidman, John Travolta tried to raise his son from the dead and Jada Pinkett Smith WAS a member'

A former Scientology member who was considered royalty within the church has told of her unrivaled access to the group's celebrities, including Tom Cruise, John Travolta and even Jada Pinkett Smith, in an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com.
    Sam Domingo is the daughter-in-law of the world's most famous opera singer, Plácido Domingo, and during her 22 years in the Church, rubbed shoulders with the rich and famous at the International Celebrity Centre in Los Angeles.
    The 51-year-old socialized and studied with Cruise's family. Her children would run around with his kids, Connor and Isabella, and she was especially close to his three sisters, Cass Mapother, Marian Henry and Lee Ann DeVette.
    Now, for the first time, she reveals what life inside the Church was like for the stars and their 'indoctrinated of hatred' children in a wide-ranging bombshell interview with DailyMail.com.
    Domingo is now out of the Church, along with her three daughters Paloma, 22, Victoria, 20, Daniela, 17, and ex-husband Plácido Jr, but wants her story to be told as a warning of what harm Scientology can do - even to its most powerful members.

• Thanks Thanks x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Enthetan

3. Enthetan

Also in the Daily Mail article is how she became pregnant while in the Sea Org, and was coerced to have an abortion.

4. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

It's a very good story but the best parts of it are farther down after the celebrity stuff.

Some good details on how Sam was coerced to have an abortion, and about the relationship with her famous father-in-law and his kids. He hated Scientology but was paying for their services!

5. Leland

Leland Crusader

IMO the Cult ultimately is looking to who will inherit wealth from these types of people in the future.

So, one son is still deeply in. Jose.

IMO, Pacido should cut off all monies now...and that he will leave that son, nothing in his Will.....or that 1 dollar thing. To cover his bases.

It really is amazing the double standard the Cult has for wealthy, celeb types.

Edited:

Wasn't there another situation similar in nature....where the Daughter of Casi Kasim became a Cult member and was fighting the wife of Casi Kasim over the care of her dying father and the result of the estate of her father?

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  6. Enthetan

Yes, the only hope for the Scn son, is to disinherit him and leave him with no money for Scn. Only then will they possibly let him go.

7. Enthetan

Another alternative is to provide the son with free room and board at Dad's house, and nothing more, while he remains in Scn.

8. Type4_PTS

If he began speaking to the media about the conditions his daughter-in-law experienced on the RPF and how she was coerced into having an abortion, the CoS might be willing to make a deal. STFU and you can have your son back.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. Enthetan

Yep. Make the scene be, that the son is more trouble to DM than he's worth.

10. Type4_PTS

And Placido Domingo, with his A-List celebrity status within the world of opera could certainly have done that with minimum effort.

Possibly what's kept him from doing that is an unwillingness to have his families business broadcast all over the world. If he did speak out it would go viral for sure.

He's getting up there in age though. If I were him I'd go for it. He probably wouldn't even have to follow through with speaking out to the media.
    Just show OSA that he's completely willing to do and will do so if his son isn't back.

His son might be incredibly upset about it as first, but if he can confront the true information out there about Miscavige and the CoS he'd come to understand why his father did what he did.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. Enthetan

(Posting glitch)

12. PirateAndBum

PirateAndBum Gold Meritorious Patron

Sorry, but I can't agree with trying to force someone out of the cult. For sure cut them off financially, but I believe a person has a right to choose even if it is a life-ruining idiotic choice.

13. Type4_PTS

On one hand, yes, I believe someone has the right to choose.

But as a father who sees his own son has been defrauded by a criminal organization, doesn't he also have some right to intervene?

It wouldn't actually be forcibly removing his son by kidnapping him and having him deprogrammed. It would simply involve speaking truthfully to the media about what he knows. And THAT would be beneficial to many other people, helping to inoculate them. As LRH himself said, "When in doubt, communicate" :cool:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  14. Enthetan

Nobody here's talking about forcible de-programming.

Making his continued presence in Scientology a liability for DM and Scientology is an acceptable tactic, especially in response to emotional extortion ("Pay for your son's bridge if you want him to ever be allowed to talk to you!")

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. Leland

Leland Crusader

^^

Yes, that is extortion, plain and simple.

That is what the Cult does!

16. PirateAndBum

PirateAndBum Gold Meritorious Patron

If his son is "deeply involved" then he's not being "kept" there by others. He's there because he's bought the lies. And if he's bought the lies then any action by his father to make a stink is only going to make him "PTS" and have to disconnect. Cutting off his money, which is a good thing to do, isn't likely to get him out. It would only serve to make the vultures look for easier pickings, leaving him to muddle his way up the bridge to nowhere on his own like most of the poor scilons must do.

I have a son that has disconnected from me because I tried to inform him of the truth. The kool-aid runs strong in his veins. I can only hope that one day he wakes up and seeks the truth.

• For you For you x 4
    • Love Love x 1
    • List