David Miscavige – A Suitable Punishment for his Crimes

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by DM_Slappface, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
View Users: View Users
  1. DM_Slappface

DM_Slappface Patron

After reading Luis A. Garcia, Public Scientologist’s letter to David Miscavige (http://www.scientology-cult.com/images/stories/files/a-letter-from-garcia.pdf), I asked myself, “what punishment for DM would at least EQUAL the degree of pain & suffering that this monster has inflicted?”

Note: I'm speaking of punishment with the purpose of Deterrence/Public Education vs. Retribution/Revenge

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  2. MissWog

MissWog Silver Meritorious Patron

No thanks.. I'd rather focus on the healing than harming.

3. MrNobody

MrNobody Who needs merits?

You wouldn't want me to publish my cruelest, most evil and most violent fantasies here on this board, would you? :biggrin:

Joking aside: Punishment - what would it be good for? Yes, that's an honest question.

4. PTS

PTS Elliott

This is not healthy.

5. FascinatedNeverIn

FascinatedNeverIn Patron with Honors

I hope he sees justice one day, but not of the vigilante type. It would be better for him to spend his remaining years behind bars along with others who have committed crimes in the name of the cult.

6. MissWog

MissWog Silver Meritorious Patron

Trolling never is..is it :no:

i just wonder if its one person with multiple accounts or multiple people trying to cause the ruckus.. Oh well, they are sad & misguided.. I have sympathy for them and hope they find their way out.

7. Cat's Squirrel

Cat's Squirrel Gold Meritorious Patron

I think it says in the Torah; "Vengeance is mine, saith the Lord."

All I'd have him do is a menial job for a bit (say, in a factory) where he was the one who had to take orders, and for a factory worker's wage. That to me would be the best punishment of all.

8. FascinatedNeverIn

FascinatedNeverIn Patron with Honors

If there is a coup, I wonder if DM will find himself in the RPF like those he sent there when he assumed power.

9. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

Yeah, the cult has used threads like this before to try to trap people into making something that could be construed as a threat that the cult could use to attempt to sue or prosecute the critic with.

Mods, please close this thread.

10. Gadfly

Gadfly Crusader

:thumbsup: :clap:

11. SpecialFrog

SpecialFrog Silver Meritorious Patron

I can think of no worse punishment then being in a prison that plays nothing but Hubbard music:

[video=youtube;CtxWlTIWRHo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtxWlTIWRHo[/video]

12. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

Hmmm.

Good thoughts, Miss Wog.

Trolling, methinks too.

Lots of "David Miscavige" showing up in new thread titles.

Hmmm again.

I'll be very amused if I ever see legal counsel for David Miscavige submit an "ESMB hates Miscavige Exhibit" in Monique v. Miscavige.

13. SpecialFrog

SpecialFrog Silver Meritorious Patron

Seriously, though. The most suitable punishment for David Miscavige is the appropriate prison term for any crimes for which it can be proven in court that he is guilty.

14. DM_Slappface

DM_Slappface Patron

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  15. suspiciousperson

suspiciousperson Patron with Honors

You have started two threads in very close succession, one calling miscavige a sociopath and the other calling for him to have a punishment to fit his crimes.

I tend to agree he's a sociopath. This makes punishing him - in the sense of making him "suffer" to "redress" the suffering he has caused - pointless except to make other people feel better, and I disapprove (personally) of such base things.

A much better plan is to strip him of all his assets and distribute them amongst his victims, and impron him for at least ten years so as to ensure that he doesn't have anyone "under his spell" when he comes out. Depending upon his precise character, it may even be essential to lock him up for life for public protection.

However the aim here is not to cause him suffering as such, it is just an inevitable consequence of bankruptcy and loss of freedom that one suffers.

You may say this is a distinction without a difference but it matters to me.

16. Lohan2008

Lohan2008 Gold Meritorious Patron

^this, likewise.

17. DM_Slappface

DM_Slappface Patron

Yeah, don't say anything here that the church of $cientology can use against you; but also don't let them take away your freedom of speech through fear. Just be mindful of what you say.

18. I think he's getting his punishment right now, don't you?

19. DM_Slappface

DM_Slappface Patron

IMHO, he is a sociopath (see my post at: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?34749-David-Miscavige-A-Dangerous-Sociopath). So, being that he is unable to feel love or any other real pleasure in life ...he chronically lives in a world of pain (its really pathetic). But aside from that, I think life in prison would be a fair punishment for all of the harm he has created. This will also serve the purpose of protecting other from him.

20. Moderator 2

Moderator 2 Guest

Not the best thread idea.

I'm closing it before it gets bizarre.

M2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.