David Miscavige claims to be privy to sekrat Hubbard Doomsday prediction in 2003!

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by TheSneakster, May 28, 2011.

View Users: View Users
  1. TheSneakster

TheSneakster Guest

2. Marty Rathbun could give the "Weekly World News" a run for it's money, if anyone actually cared about Scientology.

3. BunnySkull

BunnySkull Silver Meritorious Patron

The title should be "Marty Rathbun claims DM claims LRH claims to know doomsday date"

For someone who tries to jump anyone's ass (when you disagree) for so much as mentioning something that's not 100% cited fact in multiple sources it's stunning how you take the word of Marty Rathbun, a factually proven cult liar extrondinaire, as gospel.

The power of "wanting to believe" the bullshit MR spews and his propaganda, "the tech works! All the bad is DM's fault!" and thereby not having to admit you devoted a large portion of you life to a flaky UFO con, trumps all.

Marty never offers anything other than his "word" behind all his claims. He types up blog posts and declares them "documents."

I think the Weekly World News has far more credibility than Rathbun.

4. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

"A lot sooner than you think".

That's the punchline to the end-of-the-world joke.

What's the joke?

JOKE EXPLAINED: That Indie Scientologists think that COB gave a "squirrel", "off source" MADE-UP prediction about the end of the world. Instead of the standard, on-source prediction about the end of the world that Ron MADE-UP.

5. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

Ya know, Marty has to keep the "DM bad, LRH good" content going. Must be quite stressful. :nervous:

6. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Crusader

:biggrin:

7. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

Thanks for the post oh Sneaky One. :thumbsup:

8. HelluvaHoax!

We join Marty as the keynote speaker at the big INTERNATIONAL INDIE CONVENTION.

MARTY RATHBUN
    ...and so my fellow Clears and OT's, just remember--Ron good, Dave bad.
    Now, before I replay for the 5th time the 2 hour video
    "Church of Miscavology: Industry of Death" are there any questions?
    (only one person raises their hand)
    Yes, you in the very back row.

ANONYMOUS QUESTIONER
    (stands, everyone turns to look)
    For two days you keep saying 'Ron good'. It's as if
    you never heard about Fair Game or Operation Freakout.
    Shouldn't you do your homework on Ron first before
    you get up there and promote him as makind's greatest friend?

MARTY RATHBUN
    It's people like you that make me laugh. You have no
    idea what you are talking about. Operation Freakout! Well,
    let me tell ya, I happen to be a good friend of Paulette
    Cooper and if she were here today, she'd tell ya that
    YOU are the one that needs to do your homework on Ron.

ANONYMOUS QUESTIONER
    I am Paulette Cooper.

MARTY RATHBUN
    Well, err...Ron says number of times over equals certainty.
    Let's start the film again we'll get someone to help you
    find your MU's on Ron. Okay roll film! ​

9. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

:hysterical::hysterical:

Marty's blog the next day:

Paulette Cooper:
    Hater Doing DM's Dirty Work​

10. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

You know, just as a side note on this "Ron good, Davey bad" thing...does anyone remember the "War is OVER" event declaring the IRS win?

During that spiel it rolled out about all the negative stuff on Ron and Scientology that existed in the files of the various gov't coffers and one thing was how Ron would mail snakes to his enemies or something like that.

Well, at the time I'm an F/Ning Scientologist and this struck me as so stupid and crazy that it was laughable - I mean, here's the most spiritual dude ever who has actually delineated the convoluted mess of ethics, justice and morals and solved all of man's irrational behavior and actually has elevated culture to a degree to rise above the overt/motivator sequence and all that and these bastards have the brainless gall to suggest Ron would mail snakes to his enemies? I mean, here's a philosopher who yaps at great length about how anytime theta gets enturbulated ALL theta "loses" and MEST "wins"...you know...so when the 911 planes slam into the Twin Towers everybody loses - there were no winners, that sort of thing...and then he's going to exit the lecture hall and sign a couple of PLs about ethics and when the ink dries he's busy stuffing snakes in a parcel to send to an "enemy"?

Get outta town!

Now I'm convinced he did just that! At least if he could have done that without being implicated or prosecuted he would have.

You see, Ron good; Davey bad...

Last edited: May 28, 2011
  11. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

Weren't we supposed to do away with people like him, without sorrow?

12. HelluvaHoax!

Back around (appx) 1980 or '81, a scientology employee in my company told me they were quitting. I asked them why, since up to that point they had been a happy and productive member of the team.

They informed me that after reading Ron's prediction that there was only "5 years left" before the collapse or war (or whatever was Hubbard's terrorism-du-jour that year) that there was no point in working for a "wog company"--they had decided to join the Sea Org.

So they went off and joined the Sea Org.

I guess the world did not end in 5 years the way Ron promised.

But, it's a safe bet that for that new Sea Org member the world DID end within 5 years. The world of having their own life.

Anybody wanna try and ask Marty Rathbun or any Indie Scientologist why Ron's prediction was any different than COB's prediction?

How blind are Scientologists?

Very blind.

13. You might be able to cure a Scientologist's blindness, but you can't make them see

I watched an interesting documentary on Netflix the other night about North Korea, North Korea is about as close to L. Ron Hubbard's vision of a Scientology planet as you can get. The only reason these blind North Koreans wanted to get their sight back was to see their great leader Kim Jong-il, and thank him

Every opportunity L. Ron Hubbard ever had to fuckover a Scientologist he took it, and they in turn blamed it on someone else and thanked him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoHsicn7duU&feature=player_detailpage#t=162s

14. HelluvaHoax!

Interesting, I recently saw that one on Netflix also! And there are a couple other documentaries on North Korea that were equally compelling in their own way that are available on Neflix.

One of them is about the "Mass Games" and follows the story of individuals children as their personal freedom is swept away and drowned in a frenzy of "greatest good" for the cult of Kim Jong Il...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9ZrP40wdlg

The parallels to Scientology are astounding and terrifying.

A Scientologist watching these documentaries would tell you how "suppressive" that cult is. They would think it is the opposite of "total freedom"

And North Koreans, watching a documentary on Scientology would tell you the same thing.

Fascinating stuff how little Scientologists know when they are supposed to be masters of the "Science of Knowing How to Know".

Such buffoonery!

15. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

HH yes I remember the 5 years thing, I was shown it in about 1972. That puts his prediction out a little bit.

I apologise to anyone that wants dox, or will complaint about hidden date align.

Though I believe that this Bowie song was written after he'd been shown it, by Woody his scientologist drummer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=louXPUW7tHU

16. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Have you ever noticed that Hubbard wouldn't have been able to pass his own policies for admittance into an HGC?

Past military intelligence, military familial connections, psychiatric history, receiving disability from the military - just like Hitler apparently being part Jewish.

Heil Hubbard!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

Crazy hypocrisy right from the inception. Wow, the more I think about it, he was fighting himself - through us, in a way. Creepy. :ohmy: