What's new

David Miscavige Lying About Controlling Organized Scientology

Lovinglife625

Patron with Honors
Something for anyone who wants to use it from I posting I made earlier today on WWP:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...bout-controlling-organized-scientology.93848/

This is a brief post to put something that I think is very important where it can be seen and perhaps used by anyone on the internet, especially those fighting the abuses and crimes coming from organized scientology.

My apologies if this important affidavit has already been posted and discussed elsewhere, especially more recently. I have not seen it publically but MODS feel free to remove this if this is redundant.

Here is a link to a declaration by Vaughn Young dated December 7, 1999 in the case of Lawrence Wollersheim vs the church of scientology of California:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/65417421/12071999-Vaughn-Young-Declaration

People have speculated about what drove organized scientology to pay Wollersheim millions of dollars in this case after years of their saying "not one thin dime for Wollersheim". IMO it may very well have been this declaration and what they feared would be covered in court based on this declaration had they not settled.

It is an amazing declaration that clearly shows how organized scientology is secretly run by David Miscavige through the Sea Organization. Furthermore it shows how Miscavige lied about this in his declaration.

Sadly Vaughn Young has passed away and cannot be with us now to give the testimony based on his declaration. But others of us can so testify in support of what is covered in this declaration.

I think this declaration should be passed on to all attorneys, all government reps or anyone else dealing with organized scientology where the hidden controls within organized scientology may be relevant.

It really helps people get though some of the intended confusions and smoke screens put up by organized scientology to mask the truth about who controls things there and thus, IMO, who should be held accountable for what is done in organized scientology.

Furthermore, I oversaw much of what Vaughn refers to this declaration.

I was one of the contributors to the original "What is Scientology " book Vaughn refers to and authored the Scientology Policy Directive "Scriptures Defined" which supports what Vaughn said about those Hubbard writings being something one had to follow.

I also oversaw the corporate reorganization to which Vaughn refers and know in great detail how it was done in part to mask the real controls of organized scientology by Miscavige and the Sea Org. Sadly I am the one who taught it to Miscavige and got his approval to launch it despite the fact that he later perjured himself saying he had nothing to do with the corporate reorganization. And all of this completly supports what Vaughn covers.

I was also on the Watchdog Committee when Hubbard was still alive and when Miscavige himself secretly ran us. From this position I can attest that what Vaughn said about the real controls by Miscavige and the Sea Org were completely correct.

Although we no longer have Vaughn, we still have his words to help us especially when many of us can testify as to their accuracy.

Lastly my ebook "The Miscavige Legal Statements: A Study in Perjury, Lies and Misdirection" is freely available to anyone who may need or want it to help in such matters as mentioned above:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/22925188/The-Collected-Works-of-L-H-Brennan-Volume-1

It goes into the very same declaration of David Miscavige (plus another from Miscavige) and points out many of the same types of lies by Miscavige. I have also covered this sort of thing many times in postings, audio and video.

I think that the information contained in Vaughn's declaration can be very helpful to anyone needing to point out the real controls in organized scientology. It is now freely available to whoever wants it. (It may already have been but, if so, I missed it).

So here it is. If what I have also covered in my free book also helps with this then all the better. I myself may not be around all that long. But my writing as above, like Vaughn's, is for anyone to use.

FWIW

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Something for anyone who wants to use it from I posting I made earlier today on WWP:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...bout-controlling-organized-scientology.93848/

Hi and thank you so much for posting this.

And much gratitude for all of the revelations and documents you have provided over the years. It is invaluable.

What comes to mind is the decades-long frustration by state and federal authorities who were powerless to go after another organized crime group that was, likewise, shrouded in secrecy and "buffers"--The Mafia.

They too had countless front groups and the highest priced attorneys fraudulently-obtained-money could buy.

They too had perfected the art of deception and controlling vast criminal enterprises thru veils of subterfuge and whispered "hit' contracts to utterly destroy imagined enemies. Not coincidentally, their "enemies" always happened to be people who in any way threatened the flow of money to the top mafioso.

Despite the heroics portrayed in movies, the actual indictment, prosecution and conviction of such enterprising thugs was not done quickly or easily. It in fact took decades of painstakingly detailed work by well-focused and articulate investigators working out every detail of the crime family's fabric and command channels.

And this was achieved, for the most part, by means of insiders who became informants. Only they had the key to unlocking the cryptic cult codes that were the engine of a vast criminal enterprise. Every detail of how the organization perpetrated and hid their profitable terrorism was necessary to map the support structure that gangland erected its gleaming multi-billion dollar skyscraper around.

Your work and RVY and many other knowledgeable and intrepid souls have paved the way for this to happen--sooner or later. And it would not happen, had you freedom fighters not created the detailed architecture of the monstrosity known as Scientology.

Prosecutors, judges and juries will thus be provided context with which to understand Scientology's incorrigible lying in order to demolish this decaying and condemned property.

The toppling of Scientology's terror cult will (eventually) happen thru such precise DNA mapping, not by other means.

And I don't believe this should be mentioned without also noting that other perhaps equally or more dangerous cults may well have been stopped when Scientology's blueprint has finally been exposed, for they will not be able to likewise capitalize on such diabolical deception. It is no coincidence that a Nazi-like party has not emerged in Germany since the end of World War II. The warning signs of such incipient madness were too well known and published for society to not recognize the emergence of such a sociopathic organization, so it simply didn't happen again.

Thank you again from all of the people in the world who love and cherish freedom and human rights.

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
If you have trouble with the AWFUL Scribd interface, I am still hosting Larry's ebook "The Miscavige Legal Statements: A Study in Perjury, Lies and Misdirection" at http://www.paulsrabbit.com, front and centre. You can't miss it. Pick up Dart Smohen's and Bea's story at the same time, in PDF or Kindle (MOBI) format. No charge. :)

Paul

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Hi and thank you so much for posting this.

And much gratitude for all of the revelations and documents you have provided over the years. It is invaluable.

What comes to mind is the decades-long frustration by state and federal authorities who were powerless to go after another organized crime group that was, likewise, shrouded in secrecy and "buffers"--The Mafia.

They too had countless front groups and the highest priced attorneys fraudulently-obtained-money could buy.

They too had perfected the art of deception and controlling vast criminal enterprises thru veils of subterfuge and whispered "hit' contracts to utterly destroy imagined enemies. Not coincidentally, their "enemies" always happened to be people who in any way threatened the flow of money to the top mafioso.

Despite the heroics portrayed in movies, the actual indictment, prosecution and conviction of such enterprising thugs was not done quickly or easily. It in fact took decades of painstakingly detailed work by well-focused and articulate investigators working out every detail of the crime family's fabric and command channels.

And this was achieved, for the most part, by means of insiders who became informants. Only they had the key to unlocking the cryptic cult codes that were the engine of a vast criminal enterprise. Every detail of how the organization perpetrated and hid their profitable terrorism was necessary to map the support structure that gangland erected its gleaming multi-billion dollar skyscraper around.

Your work and RVY and many other knowledgeable and intrepid souls have paved the way for this to happen--sooner or later. And it will not happen, had you freedom fighters not created the detailed architecture of the monstrosity known as Scientology.

Prosecutors, judges and juries will thus be provided context with which to understand Scientology's incorrigible lying in order to topple this decaying and condemned property.

The toppling of Scientology's terror cult will (eventually) happen thru such precise DNA mapping, not by other means.

And I don't believe this should be mentioned without also noting that other perhaps equally or more dangerous cults may well have been stopped when Scientology's blueprint has finally been exposed, for they will not be able to capitalize on such diabolical deception.

Thank you again from all of the people in the world who love and cherish freedom and human rights.

^^^^^^^^
THIS!! :thumbsup: