What's new

DC/VA/MD/DE August 15th Raid: Dead Heat

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
Our raid this month will once again be at the Founding Church of Scientology in Washington DC, Dupont Circle (red line).

Times will be from 3pm-7pm on Saturday August 15th to avoid the worst heat from the day.

Our theme this month is "Dead Heat," a take on the deaths caused by Scientology with an old fashioned "die in" as well as chalked body outlines named after victims. I also hear someone is bringing in toe tags, lol.

Bring signs, extra chalk, water (so you don't die) and cameras as we've been repeatedly threatened with violence recently if we ever chalk again, something we're legally allowed to do on public sidewalks and have been given permission by both the police officers and the mayor's office. We fully expect Scientology to be empty and bawwing as they can't confront us being at cause. :D

**SPECIAL LULZ**

Anonymous in DC is currently holding a special contest. Since Sylvia Stanard is trying to remove AnonSparrow's videos showing her though he legally has the right to film anyone on public property, Anonymous DC is holding a Shoop-a-Sylvia contest. Categories include: best forum icons, best photoshopped picture, best edited lulzy video, and best miscellaneous media. Winners will be awarded cookies and prize baskets at the raid. :D

Bring your boogie shoes, there will be dancing.

Bee Sting

Patron with Honors
Our raid this month will once again be at the Founding Church of Scientology in Washington DC, Dupont Circle (red line).

Times will be from 3pm-7pm on Saturday August 15th to avoid the worst heat from the day.

Our theme this month is "Dead Heat," a take on the deaths caused by Scientology with an old fashioned "die in" as well as chalked body outlines named after victims. I also hear someone is bringing in toe tags, lol.

Bring signs, extra chalk, water (so you don't die) and cameras as we've been repeatedly threatened with violence recently if we ever chalk again, something we're legally allowed to do on public sidewalks and have been given permission by both the police officers and the mayor's office. We fully expect Scientology to be empty and bawwing as they can't confront us being at cause. :D

**SPECIAL LULZ**
Anonymous in DC is currently holding a special contest. Since Sylvia Stanard is trying to remove AnonSparrow's videos showing her though he legally has the right to film anyone on public property, Anonymous DC is holding a Shoop-a-Sylvia contest. Categories include: best forum icons, best photoshopped picture, best edited lulzy video, and best miscellaneous media. Winners will be awarded cookies and prize baskets at the raid. :D

Bring your boogie shoes, there will be dancing.

YEAH! :clap: :buzzin: :goodluck:

I'll be :waiting: !

Lots and Lots of Honey Love,

Bee Sting

Free2Dream

Patron with Honors
Wish I could go, but I'll be looking forward to lots of pics and vids!

Good luck and lots of win be upon everyone!