Dear Pat, I need you to get your husband started on his Student Hat RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'Leaks - Emails, Promo, Insider Info' started by CommunicatorIC, Dec 11, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

2. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

3. Outethicsofficer

Outethicsofficer Silver Meritorious Patron

Not to a Scio...:eyeroll:

4. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

5. anonomog

anonomog Gold Meritorious Patron

So much said in one little sentence.

I need
    To get my stats up
    To stop being face ripped
    To eat a decent meal
    To get paid
    To get a night's sleep

I need to get you
    This is what my superiors have told me to do

Get your husband
    Your husband, your problem. We can make it a bigger problem if we decide to suggest he is holding you back.

Onto his student hat
    Your choice. think about this. Is it better to pay for a student hat or force us to force you to do endless costly repair cycles or more. You know we can do this.

RIGHT NOW
    (oh god I really need to make this go right)

Arc
    Awh really c'mon
    I need to have just one good day with food and sleep and a good stat.

6. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

Command intention from a letter reg ... reminds me of this:

[video=youtube;1DRg4O4Proo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DRg4O4Proo[/video]

7. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

I love the twitter comment better
    ‏@TheUniverse

Sure, LA is dirty—but sometimes the trash you find on the street is actual insane internal Scientology mail. :thumbsup:

8. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Is:

"I need you to go fuck yourself."

An appropriate reply. :confused2:

9. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

'I need you to...' is a phrase I always hated. It never helped me to comply with the ever so slightly veiled command.

My second thing is, doesn't night church sound just a little 'Vampire Slayer'?

10. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

Isn't that phrasing a complete ARC break? I know the ARC stuff came in part out of Dale Carnegie, and he teaches that you look at it from the other person's point of view and phrase accordingly. At the very least it should be "You need to" as if the person were shirking responsibility.

I know $CN doesn't have to make sense, but does it have to go out of its way to make nonsense?

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
  11. Out-Ethics

Out-Ethics Patron Meritorious

I'm glad that the ASHO staff member is still applying the "I need you to...." tech!

I'm sure that after many hours of commanding the ashtray to stand up and sit down that he had complete Tone 40 intention in that Twitter.

[​IMG]

12. aegerprimo

aegerprimo Summa Cum Laude

Now you know why letters RARELY ever get answered.

13. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

It took me years after leaving Scientology to stem my telling people " You need to..." or "I need you to..." When I catch myself doing it - I cringe.

14. Gib

Gib Crusader

unfortunately the person receiving that letter is put into a problem.

The person will either ignore it or they think they will need to answer it. Depends on how much the person is still self determined vs becoming other-determined (robot) in their journey on the bridge to total freedom.

The person will now start thinking to themselves what happens if I ignore it?

If I answer, what kind of excuses can I come up with?

How do I talk my husband into starting the Student Hat?

Will I get in ethics trouble, will a KR be written on me and my husband?

All these questions will rattle thru a person's mind.

I always just ignored them and played stupid and applied "do not give or receive communication unless you yourself desire it".

15. Out-Ethics

I hear you Mary. Me and my wife go out of our way to not speak Scientology. But yeah every now and then mostly because it was beaten into us. It's the stupid intention/attitude that the Co$ wants everyone to have. It has to right now this very second, no waiting for the future. Go, go, go! You need to pay for you next intensive right now. You need to get on course. You need to come in and get handled. You need to get that student through that course now. You need to go to Ethics. You need...., you need...., you need..., you need.... etc etc etc. Just fill in the blank and it works in Scientology. The only think I need is to leave me the hell alone. [video=youtube;vVTlzrEYGtc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVTlzrEYGtc[/video]

16. Out-Ethics

The answers to all questions is simple. Because this has hit the net she needs to go to Ethics where she can do lower conditions, pay for several ongoing intensives Sec Checks and once she gets through all this then she can handle her husband. After all she pulled this in and we all know who is responsible for their conditions. :melodramatic:

17. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

Mr Ben Francis did not even spell his own post title correctly.

The post title is "Tech Sec". Technical Secretary. The boss in charge of all training and auditing done in his org and he can't spell his post title?

18. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Nor even sign his name. Could it be that this is just bulk mail, spat out by the hundred using a mail-merge program from a call-in list, with the name and the service field automatically filled in as appropriate? I used a mail-merge program on a personal laptop in the early 90s at ITO to generate no-report reports by the ton for staff who didn't show up for study, but at least there was no stat associated with it.

(Off-policy to count such call-in letters as a "Letter Out," but I doubt if anyone follows that any more.)

Such call-in letters using a mail-merge program were being generated at Saint Hill in the early 80s and sent out by the hundred every week by the Call-In Unit. At the time they were counted as bulk mail.

Paul
    ex-fully hatted Saint Hill Letter Reg

19. Outethicsofficer

Outethicsofficer Silver Meritorious Patron

It doesn't go out of it's way to make nonsense at all...it is inbuilt!

20. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

It doesn't matter if it's a letter out or bulk mail, all outflow equals inflow, and that's why their stats are all so high now because computers can print hundreds of 'letters' like this in a few minutes and sending out thousands of things like that will produce ever increasing GI.