Devoted to the Cult - Book 1: An Orphan With Parents by Bea Kiddo

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Dulloldfart, Dec 15, 2008.

View Users: View Users
  1. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

[​IMG]

Yes, a new PaulsRabbit eBook release.

Devoted to the Cult is the overall title for a series of personal stories. The first one is Bea's, of course, compiled and edited mainly from her "My Story" thread but with a chapter from the "My Dad" thread too. I couldn't leave that bit out.

As a special treat to our Anonymous friends, I made it into a bilingual work. I didn't edit out any of the Scientologese, but instead added over 300 footnotes and a full glossary explaining it all in plain English, or as near as I could manage, anyway.

It is in the usual PDF format, available as a free download at www.paulsrabbit.com.

I hope you like it. I hope Bea likes it too. I haven't been able to get hold of her. :)

Paul

2. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

So cool man!

3. Good twin

Good twin Floater

OMG Paul. This is fabulous. I really enjoyed the ebook with Dart's posts. I can't wait to get started on this one. Merry Christmas to you. I may wrap these ebooks up as gifts!:yes:
    GT

4. Been Done Had

Been Done Had Patron with Honors

Paul

This is unbelievably generous of you! Truly a righteous labor!

Thanks!

5. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

:hifive: YEAH, Paul! I'm sure Bea's gonna LOVE this! :thumbsup:

6. Boojuum

Boojuum Silver Meritorious Patron

Good work

This is an excellent piece of work. Good job!:thumbsup:

7. AnonLover

AnonLover Patron Meritorious

oh what awesomeness!! thank you for your due diligence, this is fantastic!!

8. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Thank You!

Paul, this is just one of the best ways to highlight the valuable data contained in the threads here on ESMB.

Your e-books make it all so readily accessible and easy to assimilate.

Thank you, the work you've done on this is VERY appreciated. :)

Cheers, Panda.

9. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

Paul,

This is another great work from you. I hope that you continue with this. :)

(BTW, when are you going to compile YOUR story. Don't be so humble - I'd like to read it.)

Last edited: Dec 15, 2008
  10. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Paul, fantastic stuff! Much appreciated, you are awesome.

11. Tim Skog

Tim Skog Silver Meritorious Patron

Thanks Paul. Obviously much hard work went into this. Consider this a commendation chit and file it in your ethics folder. Seriously, great job.:thumbsup:

12. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Thanks for your time and effort.:)

13. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

Thanks again paul - I'll probably spend time I don't really have reading this one as well :D

You do a great job - please don't stop.

14. Veda

Veda Sponsor

There's so much valuable information, so many insights, and so many compelling personal stories seeing the light of day on EX Scientologist Message Board. The cult of Scientology loves to erase information, but it loves to erase people - and their true stories - even more. PaulsRabbit eBooks make these stories available, in easily readable compilation form, and with a glossary and Index!

Thank you, Paul.

15. Amadeus Einstein

Amadeus Einstein Patron with Honors

I second that completely!

Paul, the work you are doing compiling these e-books is awesome. Thank you!

16. Vinaire

Vinaire Sponsor

Paul,

Just this idea of highlighting information on ESMB through e-books is genius. I wonder just what your next e-book would contain...

:eyeroll: :unsure: :whistling: :omg:

17. feline

feline Patron Meritorious

Another wonderful job, Paul. I have a two day car ride coming up at the end of the week. I will print this out to go with my Dart book and will have plenty of time to read them both!

This format makes the information so much easier to share. That is really helpful for people who don't have the patience to mine the forum. Many, many thanks!

18. MarkWI

MarkWI Patron Meritorious

What, no pictures? :grouch:
    :lol:

19. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Not without her OK. :)

By the way, I have formatted this based on UK A4 paper size, by default rather than by design. This will obviously print out OK in the UK.

Does it print OK elsewhere, like on letter-size paper in the US and roo-pouch size or whatever is standard in Oz? I can easily change it, or offer an alternative if needed, without going to much trouble (I assume).

Paul

20. Div6

Div6 Crusader

+<9000 Internets

You have a paypal account? I'd like to send you some beer money.....

"He may be a Dull Old Fart, but he knows how to edit with heart......"