Devoted to the Cult - Book 1: An Orphan With Parents by Bea Kiddo

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Dulloldfart, Dec 15, 2008.

View Users: View Users
  1. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Well, thank you very much. I added a PayPal button to the PaulsRabbit site.

The thought of Bea losing her parents for so long still brings tears to my eyes. That's why I chose that title.

Paul

2. KnightVision

KnightVision Gold Meritorious Patron

Wow! This is Incredible! I can't thank you enough for this great gift!!

Thank you very much Paul. :)

3. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

Totally awesome Paul! - Magnifiscent, wonderful and impressive!

I'm gonna read all that again! - It'll be a joy! - And a worry.. Beas story makes me worry.. For her, and for all those I don't know about...

On to paint obscene grafitty on the walls of Mordor!!!

:yes:

4. Axiom142

Axiom142 Gold Meritorious Patron

Paul,

You've done it again! :thumbsup:

You really will have to start charging for these. Thank you for all your hard work.

Now all I have to do is summon up the courage to read this. It is these stories that really get my blood boiling and convinced me that the cult of Scientology should be opposed.

Axiom142

5. Div6

Div6 Crusader

I have put my money where my mouth is. Have a great Holiday Paul!

6. Dulloldfart

Wow! Thank you very much, Div 6. I will. :)

Paul

7. feline

feline Patron Meritorious

When I printed it, I checked the default and changed it to the US equivalent of A4. It printed just fine with that small change.

A good note to people though- if you are in the US, you may have to change the paper size from A4 to "Letter". I know that my printer complains if I don't.

The only change I might make, Paul, is a reminder to folks that they will want to change to the appropriate page size for the country they are in. But I believe that A4 is standard everywhere but here. I could be wrong.

8. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

This is wonderful Paul. You're a genius. Well done on all that hard work, really excellent and thank you! :clap:

9. Div6

Div6 Crusader

Bump just coz...

10. Dulloldfart

My story isn't particularly interesting. Nothing really gruesome happened. I don't feel like rewriting it, and neither do I feel like going back through 7,000 posts here and elsewhere to cut and paste the bits that others might enjoy.

So don't hold your breath. :)

Paul

11. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

Thanks Paul! Wow. I am amazed at the work put into this! I havent even gotten past the table of contents!!! I laughed so hard I spat beer (er, uh, coffee, I mean... :whistling: ) all over my keyboard.

The print is really small on my computer. I will have to mess with it a bit...

Thank you Paul. I hope this gives people a good idea what happens in the Sea Org. That was one of the main reasons I wrote it all. Its not just me that this has happened with.

I should read through it again, maybe I have some memory jogs to add in... I will try to find the time.

Love you all - Bea

12. Good twin

Good twin Floater

Merry Christmas, Bea!!!:happydance:

13. Emma

Emma Mother of Dragons Administrator

A fabulous job!

Thanks so much Paul for this really valuable work. :thumbsup:

14. Good twin

Good twin Floater

Merry Christmas to you too, Paul!!:coolwink:

15. Dulloldfart

This is now available in a .mobi (Kindle) edition. Free of charge, as usual. Same place as usual, www.paulsrabbit.com. If you want to go straight to the download, it's at http://www.paulsrabbit.com/AnOrphanWithParents_20110130.mobi

The 300 footnotes still work as hyperlinks. The Table of Contents at the front refers to page numbers that don't exist any more, but the Table of Contents at the back (accessible through your eReader; on a Kindle 3 it's Menu > Go to > Table of contents) is three levels deep. The index refers to page numbers that don't exist but will give an idea of interesting words to search for with your usual e-Reader search tool.

Should work with an iPhone, of course.

Enjoy. :)

Paul

16. Emma

Emma Mother of Dragons Administrator

You're awesome Paul.:coolwink:

17. Pliny Younger

Pliny Younger Patron with Honors

Paul,

Works on the iPad (with the Kindle app of course).

Your link downloaded the book into the kindle book library and the book views correctly.