What's new

Did anyone join Scientology after age 29?

Irayam

Patron with Honors
It wasn't hard to find if you looked for it.

I spent two full days at the SF Public library going through the Readers Guide to Periodical Literaure and the stacks and was well familiar with most of the major assaults on Hubbard and the church although one thing which was notably missing was that I found no reference to Parsons or Crowley

Most of the jabs were horsecrap which just didn't match what I saw in the people who were doing it but the accurate criticism did serve as innoculation and I'm not so sure but what I may have significant influence both in SF and DC in trimming back abuses
You’re right, data on scientology was available in librairies.
It’s just far more easy today to google it, it’s like a reflex for most of the people to search on internet when they want to have more information on a subject they don’t know.

Irayam

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron

I spent two full days at the SF Public library going through the Readers Guide to Periodical Literaure and the stacks and was well familiar with most of the major assaults on Hubbard and the church although one thing which was notably missing was that I found no reference to Parsons or Crowley

Most of the jabs were horsecrap which just didn't match what I saw in the people who were doing it ...............
Not a surprising comment coming from someone who thinks it's common, normal behavior when angry enough for himself and L. Ron Hubbard to tell their wives that they kidnapped their baby, cut it in pieces and threw them a river.