What's new

Differentiation: The ORIGINAL OT Levels Available Only In Independent Scientology

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
except perhaps Creative processing, which he said beefed up the bank.

In the 23 Feb 65 SHSBC tape, Level VII, LRH says that Creative Processing ran fine on maybe 99 people and didn't run fine on the 100th, so he cancelled it. My standards aren't as high as that, and I use it in many of my PaulsRobot modules.

Paul

G

Gottabrain

Having been with Hubbard when he was "researching " OT3, we all knew it was a load of bollocks. That is why the "Loyal Officer" part was inserted in the script. It meant we didn't have to do the "BT handling" as it was basically an exercise in mental masturbation. Hubbard was a confirmed drug abuser. One of the side effects of cocaine use is to "try and rid oneselfof these things crawling on your skin"

I am sorry if I have punctured some of your sacred beliefs, but you should know the truth about it.

Dart

:omg:

BEST comeback of the WEEK and from the BEST source!

OMG LMFAO!

cocaine-addict1.jpg

NocturnalsBTS-2.png

scratchinghead.jpg

DartSmohen

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thanks for the summary, Dart. It provides excellent context for aiding the process of sorting out things relating to scientology. If you have no objection, I may lift a copy of your post and put it in a couple of places where it may do some more good among those who don't frequent esmb. :coolwink:

BTW, you once spoke of the possibility of writing a text on your views on how best to deal with such matters as auditing addresses. This was possibly in tandem with Roger Boswarva and in light of the changes in Alan's organization after his death. I personally hope that idea is still in the cards.

Mark A. Baker

Hi Mark,

Hubbard was on the right path in the early 1960's when he got into GPMs. However the problem was that rather than see the work rthrough, he flinched. I would attribute this to his alcohol intake and some substance abuse.( The substance abuse comment is conjecture, based on his long history of drugs, the alcohol comment is fact and well documented).

A lot of Hubbard's "developments" were the work of other people. Mystic was the one who originated the principles of BPC. Alan Walter gave Hubbard the data on correction lists and listing.

Right now, the VAST majority (99.9%) of Scientology adherents have never really had their cases fully handled. Yes, they have had some gains, some even major ones, but these "gains" are mostly keyouts or lock blowing off.

Virtually all of the procedures run are never taken to a full case changing EP. No doubt the "indies" will scream at this suggestion, but here is an example.

Take Dianetics R3R (or whatever version is now in vogue). You run down a chain to "basic" and it "erases". Now you run another chain and seem to pass through an incident which was run on another chain. So, if the incident was supposed to be erased then how come it comes up again on another chain.

The answer is simple - it was not fully addressed at the first time and some charge was left unhandled.

Therefore the way R3R is run both in the cult and in the indie field is incomplete. The other fallacy is "going down the time track". If you are out of PT (running some incident millions of years ago) you are not in PT. Therefore you will not as-is the related charge. The correct way is to deal with charge in present time.

Alan probably understood more about how the mind worked than Hubbard ever did. Alan did his own research. He did not borrow it or claim ownership for other's works.

The most potent processing there is is the GAMES MATRIX. The few remnants of staff at the Ranch think they can run it, but not having any proper processor training, the only results they possibly achieve is akin to skimming a pebble across a pond.

When properly run the results can be quite dramatic and life changing.

Here is the kicker. The moment you address the first question not only does the client's case get accessed, but also the processors. Therefore you need a highly experienced processor who has had their own case fully handled before you let them loose on a client. Otherwise they will not be able to be there unconditionally for the client, which is vital as the client will not be able to fully view and confront the serious charge which can blow off.

Roger B is a highly competent processor who has the skills to safely run Games Matrix. He has most of the basic materials.

Befire Alan passed on we talked about the future. I have the vital steps to the programme (which the Ranch do not).

There is no point in creating a "mystery sandwich" over this. There is simply no point in bringing this into the public domain as, quite frankly, there are only a few who would derive the full benefits from it.

A LOT of charge has to be taken off the case first. The best way is to develop the skills you have learned in life and and apply them to the enhancement of yourself and those around you. No matter what you do, just practice it over and over until you have achived a level of mastery in that sphere.

This material could not be effectively delivered in the cult. For a start, no matter how competent an auditor is, trying to operate in a climate of fear and uncertainty will adversly impact on the delivery.

I hope this answers your questions.

Dart

OperatingSP

Patron with Honors
The following comment has now been submitted, moderated, approved and posted to Steve "Thoughtful" Hall at Marty's blog. As of this time, there has been no response.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/11/09/scientology-review-by-steve-hall/#comment-239102

CommunicatorIC | November 11, 2012 at 11:35 pm | Reply

Three preliminary observations. First, having given it some thought, I want to apologize if my comments above (below?) concerning the “sociopath question issue” were ridgy, ser-facy, or rude.

Secondly, the Scientology Reviews website is excellent from a technical standpoint and from an aesthetic standpoint. I have not seen a better designed and implemented site on the web. The fact that your family of Independent Scientology websites far surpass the corporate Church of Scientology websites despite the money at the corporation’s disposal is a testament to your ability.

Thirdly, and far more importantly, I couldn’t be more impressed with the objective substantive moderation policy concerning the reviews published to date. The fact that the review by “Daft” of A History of Man (a book I always had trouble with for the reasons stated in that review), the review by “Scientia” of Dianetics, and the review by “justme” of What is Scientology? were published is truly impressive and speaks volumes about the objectivity of your efforts. You are permitting the type of critical consumer feedback that would NEVER be allowed in a corporate Church of Scientology publication, forum or official comm line. Indeed, I am, to my ashamed surprise (ashamed because I prejudged your moderation policy), and to your credit, tempted to submit some reviews of my own.

I do have one technical question. Above, you state:

“The grade chart as it stands is per Dan Koon, what LRH wanted. What you do is your business, of course, but I’m not going to start a dialog of people second guessing LRH. The only problem I know of with the current Bridge is the “routes” at the bottom are messed up, but that is really no problem.”

Given this view, may I ask what you think of the current appropriateness, validity, applicability, workability, etc., if any, of the Original OT Levels? I am particularly thinking of the observation in the post “Scientology is Working” that:

“LRH’s original, never canceled, OT Levels are; OT I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII and VIII.

One can do Audited NOTs (New OT V), Solo NOTs (New OT VII) and then can do the original OT levels and have it all, just as LRH intended.

One could just do the original OT levels but, after starting on my NOTs, I see that it is best for me to do NOTs first.

The original OT levels are only being delivered in the Independent field.”

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/11/02/scientology-is-working/

Particularly given the, well, independent nature of Independent Scientology , I appreciate your above statement that, “What you do is your business,” but would appreciate your thoughts on the Original OT Levels. Your viewpoint on the Original OT Levels are important not only with respect to the particular topic of OT (as crucially important as it is), but also to larger issues of KSW and “standardness” vs. religious tolerance and acceptance of diversity.

... This material could not be effectively delivered in the cult. For a start, no matter how competent an auditor is, trying to operate in a climate of fear and uncertainty will adversly impact on the delivery.

I hope this answers your questions.

Dart

For the most part it does. I do understand the point you express.

My concern is that such tech as has been developed be kept widely available in formats which are easily understood and implemented by others. I would like to see this material expressed clearly and preserved in as many formats and venues as possible. I see both you and Roger as having already made contributions to this effort, and accordingly especially capable of enhancing such records with your own compilations and insights.

I agree with your point about not only the need for a valid technical approach but for competent individuals who are capable of delivering it without their own personal issues interfering with the process. That has always been a weakness in similar attempts at personal enhancement. It is a point that has been well noted historically throughout a variety of spiritual traditions. And yes, the more intense the personal issues addressed the greater the potential failings of a possible misstep, hence the need for caution in the choice of an active facilitator or auditor.

Thanks very much for your response.

Mark A. Baker

Anonycat

Crusader
Mystic was the one who originated the principles of BPC. Alan Walter gave Hubbard the data on correction lists and listing.

Dart

Thanks for your great posts, and pardon the snip, but I wanted to select one thing you said here. Mystic said that Alan ran off to Ron and presented this Bypassed Charge as his own. Ron scooped it up and made it his. If so, Mystic is "source" equal to Ron.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Sure. :). I'm not saying that idea is untenable. I'm sure many Scios fondly believe they are talking directly to the being on Target 2 or in the mothership or wherever, or even having a personal session with him. But I think Koon could do the math(s) and would realize that 500 or 500,000 people can't all be chatting away with one being at the same time.

And how could 500,000 people all be getting a live individualized session from one source at the same time? :biggrin:

Paul
Growing up Catholic caused me to ponder just how many rote, robotic prayers God could handle being bombarded with at any given time with the hugely unfathomable numbers of people praying out of these prayer books these have. Made me wonder if God had a bigillion mini-me Gods answering the prayers for him, kind of like I came to learn that LRH had a bunch of mini-me Ron's doing the same in his stead.

ClearedSP

Patron with Honors
Thanks for your great posts, and pardon the snip, but I wanted to select one thing you said here. Mystic said that Alan ran off to Ron and presented this Bypassed Charge as his own. Ron scooped it up and made it his. If so, Mystic is "source" equal to Ron.

My impression of Hubbard is that he was, to a great extent, a compiler of other peoples' work. The basis for TR-0 coming from Buddhism via Nibs, the "three feet back of your head" thing coming from a Phoenix auditor... I don't even want to attempt a full list, because I'd surely forget some, and there were undoubtedly many such "borrowings" which have never been publicly reported. I think of him as being like those profs you occasionally hear about, who are being sued by former grad students for stealing their work. But if a prof gets caught at that, his or her career's pretty much over. With Hubbard, there was little to deter him.

OperatingSP

Patron with Honors
More evidence that the Original OT Levels may be making a big comeback in Independent Scientology (yes, I know they have continued to be utilized in the Freezone), and a hint that we may be getting a new, improved Independent Scientology Bridge to Total Freedom!

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/11/24/long-cold-winter-for-scientology/#comment-240957
054ad3270962740799c484e5a547f3fb
Jim Logan | November 24, 2012 at 5:01 pm | Reply

Les,

I’m doing a review of the materials on the original OT IV Rundown, both the audited and solo parts and how these and the role of the Class VIII in completing the Bridge on cases up to the FULL EPs of each step to the end of NOTs is both a key and nearly entirely LOST. As well, the importance of actual, complete study and training for a case to attain what can be attained, and its omission or in the situation with Miscavige, its obfuscation.

As you point out, the plus/minus of the significances and mass of fixed ideas that are GPMs, first one role, then the other, and then the collapse of the poles, then the next fixed game according to pattern, and all of it so close up to a being they can’t differentiate themselves from the roles, the false purposes, the enemies and the whole shebang of this clever device – the GPM.

I’m sure Marty is right, the new exposes will indeed stir the pot of the Bank, and the polarized nature of the Goals Problem Mass will generate its flows, automaticity running and on and on it goes while those of us who have managed to stick our thetan heads up outta this stuff, hone our skills, ply our trades and begin the daily adventure of “THIS IS THE SESSION”, one at a time releasing the actual prison of beliefs.
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/11/24/long-cold-winter-for-scientology/#comment-241079
LDW | November 25, 2012 at 12:01 pm | Reply

Hi Jim,

Right you are. Prior to launching on the Original OT IV, I restudied thoroughly all of the clearing course materials and a number of the SHSBC tapes in and around the time of its release. This had made a hugh difference in my KRC as I move through this level.

Doing my training thru class V and doing NOTs thoroughly brought me to the point where I’d achieved everything I ever wanted from Scientology.

Doing the original OT levels is giving the the abolute certainty that I’ll never lose the gains, or the awareness.

Here’s a funny cog for you. In the overall scheme of things, and by eliminating the aberrations on the subject of time, Doing the Entire Bridge (training and processing) and gettting it done right, is, in fact, the One Shot Clear many people are looking for. What’s five or ten years in eternity? Nothing. Not even an atom of time.

Les
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/11/24/long-cold-winter-for-scientology/#comment-241034
ealadha | November 25, 2012 at 4:15 am | Reply

Something you could do about it is to do the original OT VI.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
More effective would be a philtre made from wormwood and hair clipped from the tail of a juvenile rat. Boil thrice in vinegar, and drink on Saturday. This technology has never failed when standardly applied.

magic-potion.jpg

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
More effective would be a philtre made from wormwood and hair clipped from the tail of a juvenile rat. Boil thrice in vinegar, and drink on Saturday. This technology has never failed when standardly applied.

magic-potion.jpg
Actually Smilla, you've hit upon part of the magic formula for speeding through OT3 and the new OT levels so that you can run the old ones. Wormwood, Black Walnut husks and clove knocks out most human parasites, each of which has his or her own little personality by the way, so that you no longer have all those supposed "BT's". One could spend untold hours talking to each little whipworm, roundworm, fluke etc. and hoping that the emeter current cooks their little behinds or just take the herbal formula and be rid of them all in one batch. Then you're free to enter the other realm of psychic hocus pocus called old OT levels.:wink2:

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Actually Smilla, you've hit upon part of the magic formula for speeding through OT3 and the new OT levels so that you can run the old ones. Wormwood, Black Walnut husks and clove knocks out most human parasites, each of which has his or her own little personality by the way, so that you no longer have all those supposed "BT's". One could spend untold hours talking to each little whipworm, roundworm, fluke etc. and hoping that the emeter current cooks their little behinds or just take the herbal formula and be rid of them all in one batch. Then you're free to enter the other realm of psychic hocus pocus called old OT levels.:wink2:

I wish we'd known that when we were all Pre-BT's.

Vittorio

Patron Meritorious
The original OT levels are available within all of us for available without parting with a penny.

Goodness and kindness costs nothing and the amazing spiritual and uplifting effect this has is priceless.