Disconnection story of Valeska Guider

Discussion in 'Stories From Inside Scientology' started by Kha Khan, Jun 21, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. Kha Khan

Kha Khan Patron Meritorious

You know what? I tried to do a "TL;DR" version, and highlight the important parts in bold, but couldn't. It is all important. If you don't have the attention span to read a long post, move along. If you do, then please read the entire thing.

From Marty: Keepin’ it real on Fathers Day:
    See also David Miscavige's secret Alcatraz

WWP thread: Disconnection story of Valeska Guider

/

Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
  2. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

:omg: :wow:

This just boils my blood!

Thank you ever so much for sharing her story, Kha Khan (and especially to Valeska for writing it!)

The Church is soooooo CRUMBLING SOOOOON!

This story makes me want to go to where the FW ship is and Protest like no tomorrow!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
  3. Mick Wenlock

Mick Wenlock Admin Emeritus (retired)

what she said :punch::punch::punch::screwy::furious::furious:

4. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

I hope Valeska writes a book and goes to the media like Amy did.

The abuse is just mindblowing. I don't know how she survived it. :no:

Dang! The Church of Scientology and the Sea Org has got to go....PERMANENTLY! They have got to be one of the most unethical and evil groups on the planet. :grouch::angry:

5. Miss Penguin

Miss Penguin Patron with Honors

Criminal, evil and sick are a few of the words that come to mind. I'm so happy that Chris and Valeska are having a baby and reconnecting with family.

I'm glad they are speaking out. The walls of the cult are crumbling down!

6. Arthur Dent

Arthur Dent Silver Meritorious Patron

This is book-worthy. I am sure so many stories are. Unbelievable.

7. skollie

skollie Silver Meritorious Patron

I agree. This story is absolutely horrific and downright criminal. :angry:

8. The Great Zorg

The Great Zorg Gold Meritorious Patron

So, what's wrong with sending this story, and actually the many others like it, to the Aussie Senate Hearings? If a few key people there at least read it before stating that it cannot be accepted then the light of truth will shine. Although that light at present may be only a sliver, it may cause doors to be opened by those in power wanting to see what secrets the light behind them might reveal. :confused2:

9. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

Well, aside from the fact that it's too late now, someone's "story" doesn't have relevance to the tax bill amendment. If and when we get the judicial inquiry (which we may well now, given all the info the senators have received through this tax bill inquiry), I'd want to see Valeska do a submission and include this story, but also, I'd wanna see a submission from Chris including *his* story. He was a first grade rugby league player in Oz, and most of the senators would remember him or know of him.

Great to see Chris not looking like death warmed up, like he did a year or two ago when he arrived back in Oz, but not so good to hear that he's hanging round the shack.

Valeska's story? Just awful! Horrid stuff, and even worse so, coz we know that others are going through the same as we speak.

10. Out-Ethics

Out-Ethics Patron Meritorious

Kha Khan - thank you for posting these stories. You are doing a great service by getting the word out on these Bastards. Valeska's ordeal should not go unpunished. DM, Napier, Price and Belotti screw you - you fu.... insane cowards. Who do the hell does the Co$ think they are that they can imprison people and break-up families!!! Bridge to Freedom my ass - Bridge to Slavery is more like it. Sorry for the short rant but this story got to me.:angry::angry::angry:

11. The Great Zorg

The Great Zorg Gold Meritorious Patron

vl;r - glad I did. :thumbsup:

12. Outethicsofficer

Outethicsofficer Silver Meritorious Patron

Read it!

Dear Valeska,
    Thanks for your story, I am glad i read it. I can see how trapped you were, I am so sorry you have had to endure the abuse. What a horrible situation.

James

13. Happy Days

Happy Days Silver Meritorious Patron

Thank you Valeska for telling part of your story.

It's a horrific story and absolutely distressing to read. What an evil organisation this Church is.

So well done on exposing the continued abuse by the Church of Scientology.

It would be great for Valeska and her siblings to write a detailed write up and send it to the Senators.

My thoughts are with Valeska and Chris and I wish them all the best with the upcoming birth of their son. A lovely create indeed. :yes::yes:

14. anonomog

anonomog Gold Meritorious Patron