DISSEMINATE:YOU Have TO WATCH ON YOU TUBE: De-evolution of a dedicated Scientologist

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by Idle Morgue, Apr 3, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

I used this on a friend 2 days ago - told them to watch it. She is DONE! OUT, THREW AWAY ALL OF THE BOOKS ETC. :happydance: Another one out, another life saved! She thanked me and thanked me and thanked me! She told me she felt like she was going nuts going up the BRIDGE to Total Freedom. She went CLEAR at FLAG and came home and was PISSED!! She spent $195,000 so far. She is DONE! YEAH!!

2. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Re: DISSEMINATE:YOU Have TO WATCH ON YOU TUBE: De-evolution of a dedicated Scientolo

:thumbsup: Idle Morgue

Care to provide a link?

3. Outethicsofficer

Outethicsofficer Silver Meritorious Patron

Re: DISSEMINATE:YOU Have TO WATCH ON YOU TUBE: De-evolution of a dedicated Scientolo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNy-4xvI47I

I am pretty sure it would be this one, it is just my guess...good god the guy sounds exactly like LRon...

4. Outethicsofficer

I don't know what to say........

5. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

6. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

:omg: I pray for Alan's recovery from the mindfuck.

7. Panda Termint

I'd really like to know the context of the second part of the video. I think it would help a lot in understanding what is actually going on with Alan.

Almost every Dianetic Auditor has seen the sort of Revivification (bringing to life) and Dramatization (acting out) of an engramic or painful incident as is shown here. In the context of a Dianetic auditing session it wouldn't be considered too "unusual" and in the normal course of events (provided he had a good Auditor) the guy would work his way through it all and come out the other side in a relatively "normal" state of composure (exhausted, perhaps, but otherwise OK) and probably feeling like he "got somewhere".

The context, IMO, is important here. Does anybody know how to contact and ask TheAdultChild101 about the context of what we're seeing?

8. Outethicsofficer

9. beltway

beltway Bone Idle

Good grief...:omg:

Here's the background from YouTube:

See below for original, full-length clip from which the first (2005) portion was excerpted.

10. Panda Termint

Thanks. I sort of assumed as much.

When I first viewed the original Alan video, I knew that he was not your average, everyday scientologist, more like one of those fringe guys you find on the periphery of most scientology organisations. They think of themselves as scientologists but most Orgs wouldn't let them in the front door (unless, of course, the Bodies In The Shop stat is down!).

I can think of probably 5 different scenarios which might make the video more understandable and, thereby, less alarming but without knowing the situation, speculation is pointless. My point, primarily, is that context is very important in these instances.

I'll try getting in touch with the guy who posted it.

11. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Exactly. The video says (unless I misunderstood the point) that Hubbard died leaving an estate worth $6 billion. Huh?

I spy an agenda. Although dissing the CofS isn't exactly off the wall.

Paul

12. Sharone Stainforth

Sharone Stainforth Silver Meritorious Patron

I agree context is very important in all these matters.

But I think this is all to common in Scientologists whom have been devoted to the tech.I'm not saying all scientologists fall into this category but a great many have and I wonder about that.

My Father was a non violent man, I had never seen him lift a finger to anyone, ever. But after several years of devotion to scientology tech, L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology, my Dad was declared SP. What he should have been declared was mentally unstable, because he was.

What I only found about about over a year ago was how he violently attacked someone shortly before he came to stay with me in 1976, the fact that he was a mental wreck in 1976 was very evident to me. At the time I had not considered he might also be violent as it was a trait I had never encountered before in him.

At the time I might add, he was suspicious, paranoid and as he put it "they were out to get him", they, being the scientologists.

Playing at making GODS with electronic boxes with electrodes, alters the state of mind, along with the doctrines and in turn turns people into physical and mental wrecks.Judging by all the people I have read about who have had these"psychotic breaks", I think it happens to most scientologists at some time or another, the more deeply entrenched they are.

You only have to look at all the suicides.