Do Marty and Mike talk to each other?

Discussion in 'MartyWorld' started by Maria Cuervo, Apr 21, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

After reading your post, let's consider how their behavior can be used to keep the whales donating.

A video of people leaving a movie theatre: They can use this to monitor anyone they know who may be connected with a whale. They can use it to show a whale that there are hundreds of people watching this movie to solicit donations from the whale. They can use it to make an internal black PR film so that people won't watch the movie.

Dead agenting of any critic by Marty Rathbun: Whether or not Marty is being run by the Scientology organization or not, his smearing of any critic can be shown to a whale with a contradictory previous piece of evidence to show that he is an unreliable source. It can be shown to a whale to show them that even Marty, who is an SP, thinks the critic is out ethics.

If you follow the money, Scientology does not care about the lack of value of its brand, the rank and file Scientologists who are leaving, the only thing that matters to them are the whales. If you analyse their actions in this way, what they do makes sense.

2. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

I think you might be on to something with the Ron Snr remark but the idea of DM formulating a plan while in a dungeon isn't really speculation, it is widely accepted as fact.

I'm pretty sure their is photographic proof somewhere he owns a dungeon and the bottle a day whisky habit, well who's gonna dispute that.

3. PirateAndBum

PirateAndBum Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes, the DNA is clear, but let's not forget that Marty himself was soaked for 27 years in the same DNA marinade.

His "Rath" (bun) on Chris Shelton was a surprise, given that there is nothing in the video by Chris that is in any way congruent with what Marty had to say about it. I'd say Marty has some people whispering in his ear, pushing his buttons and stoking his paranoia.

That Alanzo also chimed in on Chris is also disappointing. Makes me wonder if both of them are being impersonated.

OSA must be happy about all the chatter. Fortunately the truth keeps rolling out about the demise of Dave's kingdom. All this kerfluffle will soon be a memory.

Just wait for the next hot news: pics of Marty's new digs next door to Debbie Cook's. LOL

4. Dave B.

Dave B. Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

She didn't even get a nice house out of the cult - down in Baja. If she lives where I think, (the pic I saw of her on the patio, I know where it is) they gipped her. lol. Marty has better negotiating skills though.

5. an0n

an0n Patron

Marty may have made a comment about that prior to the court hearings being dropped. However, the new over the top ASC pr, and everything else about the ridiculous style of the current attacks do not resemble Marty's style or most recent disposition as mentioned above. It's clear at this point that his blog is now a direct comm line for David Miscavige and OSA, whether that's by Marty's own forced hand (in which case, he's being as obvious as possible that's the case), or most likely, by Miscavige and OSA directly. And the assclown attacking attempts are completely predictable, precisely because we already know the tech, and know that the tech will be complied with. That's why Scientology will ultimately always lose.
    Because it's programmed to.

6. Chris Shelton

Chris Shelton Patron with Honors

I don't know Marty is being impersonated or not but based on personal communications I received from Alanzo before Marty started his Reign of Error, Alanzo is the one writing his own comments. I am 100% sure of that.

7. Hypatia

Hypatia Pagan

I was very disappointed to see Alanzo approvingly commenting on the blog with the hatchet job on Karen D and her husband.

8. Leland

Leland Crusader

Perhaps someone can explain this to me....I don't understand.

Marty was called "the enforcer." I took his roll as "getting things done".....as #2 man in the Cult's Exec strata.....
    I imagine Marty liaised with Cult Attorneys....and or PIs hired by attorneys.....

In other words....Marty got his hands "dirty."

Yet.....Marty was Tom Cruises's Auditor.....and now read that he was the Auditor that was used to rope in a son of some Australian Whale....In a recent post about him auditing an Australian at CC......

The two jobs....don't seem to jibe.....

Certainly i would think Tom Cruise to be assigned a competent " Auditor "...... Was Marty also considered a "top auditor?"

It sounds more like Marty's job ( at one time ) was to be a special handler of Celebrities....under direction of David Miscavige...."Plans."

Anyway....if someone could delineate a bit more about what exactly Marty did in the Cult, toward the end of this time there.....I'd appreciate it....

I guess some or a lot of this info is in threads here....but who was Marty's CS....for these Celebs....?

9. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

Yeah, I (also) never had any doubts/reservations about Alanzo being the sole author of his blog and comments on Marty's site.

Mainly because it would be virtually impossible for someone to impersonate that kind of idiosyncratically effete trolling, poorly hidden behind a gossamer-thin cloak of faux Socratic questioning.

["I do not like green (on white) trolls & spam, hoax I am." LOL]

10. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

Yes!

However, same kind of shit he was flinging at the end of his 1st tour of duty at ESMB--before getting banned.

And, the identical kind of shit he was spewing at the beginning-middle-and-end of his extremely short 2nd tour of duty at ESMB, before he was banned (again) with an eternal exclamation point.

He plays a very curious game of pretending to be looking for answers, posing questions and other misdirectors. But after he tires of all the rhetorical pleasantries, he strikes with venom at good people with all manner of conspiratorial foolishness.

As good as some of his writing and ideas sometimes are, he regularly devolves into inexplicably creepy trolling. His lapses would be forgivable if not for the fact that, like his buddy Marty, Alanzo will (and frequently does) spit in anybody's face, including his friends and supporters. What other reason could there be that he ends up banned from so many places that he has to hang out in the Indie ghetto with a tiny handful of wacky "loyal officers" to Marty's "cause"--whatever that might be.