Dodging the between lives implant

Discussion in 'Scientology Technology' started by Mimsey Borogrove, Jan 12, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

I apologize in advance for exploiting this venue to promote a commercial enterprise, but as a public service I think others might wish to have this data.

At the Church of Hoaxology we have ALL of the advanced 100% WORKABLE IMPLANT-AVOIDANCE TECH that works on all beings, on this planet.

We have never had even one (1) parishioner fall prey to between lives implants. Ever!

And the Between Lives Implant Eradication Rundown ("BLIER") is 100% free!

And best of all you can run the BLIER at home--right now!

Quite fortunately for all ESMB readers, I have gained special permission from the Church of Hoaxology to cut and paste the key technical steps of the rundown in the HCOB (Hoaxology Communications Office Bulletin) below:

---------​

THE BLIER RUNDOWN STEPS:

1. Find a nice comfortable place in your home where you will not become distracted.

2. Engage yourself in some activity that you quite enjoy. It could be a hobby or reading or music or something as simple as watching TV or taking a nap.

3. Do nothing about between-lives implants. Don't even think about them.

4. When you are able to do 1,2 and 3 above, you have freed yourself from all future implants, for eternity.

5. You do not need to attest to completing this rundown. No F/N is required. Not even a success story! Mainly because of #3.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
  2. Gib

Gib Crusader

very true IMHO as well, but since I reckon hubbard read Le Bon works, The Psychology of Revolution, and probably The Crowd, in which Le Bon talks about the Mystic Logic as well as rational logic and how one can become convinced of the Mystic Logic throwing aside rational logic.

Hubbard sure as hell used the mystic logic, and it could probably be summed up as a mystery sandwich which hubbard employed all along one trying to go up his Bridge to Total Freedom.

And it's still a mystery today, of the so called OT levels above OT8, LOL, at least to those still in.

This person gets it:

https://lareviewofbooks.org/article/scientology-the-mystery-sandwich/

3. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

No intend of me to prey on ex-$cientologists :no:

But this may be the chance of your [STRIKE]life[/STRIKE] death- A one time opportunity! :wink2:
    Get the knowledge to know how[STRIKE] to end your life [/STRIKE] to move onto your next journey, at cause
    and use postulates, in critical decision making, for your next life after death and between live adventures

[​IMG]

please pm me for special promo prices for exes
    Limited seats..just a few left! :confused2:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
  4. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

All I really want to know about these implants is ... Will I be given a choice regarding size?

Call me old fashioned but the very last thing I want is to be stuck with a large pair of those torpedo like implants attached to my chest (and you boys had better think very carefully about where you want your implants to be placed)!

:outtahere:

5. F.Bullbait

F.Bullbait Oh, a wise guy,eh?

I could use a new torpedo. The old one has been on the fritz for years.

:p

6. WildKat

WildKat Gold Meritorious Patron

Yep, seems to me Hubs mastered the art of "How to f**k with people"

Isn't that what supposed implanters do?

7. phenomanon

phenomanon Gold Meritorious Patron

Don't get out of the buggy, Momma.

8. Patricio Da Silva

Patricio Da Silva New Member

When it comes to things like this, one must remember that Hubbard was a fiction writer, and science fiction was one of his favorite subjects. In L. Ron Hubbard, Messiah or Madman, Bent Corydon exclaims that Hubbard was "oozing with this stuff" ( meaning sci fi stuff ). It seems logical that, in attempting to get Scientology to become a religion, he needed some kind of mythical aspect to it, so enter Xenu, implants, all that crazy stuff. If you care about your sanity, avoid the OT Levels, it's pure bunk, and it's not even good sci fi, to be honest. Pulp fiction and dime store stuff, at best. ( do they still have dime stores? Sheesh, I'm getting old ;) ).

9. strativarius

strativarius Comfortably Numb

I've never been up close and personal with anyone who has had these fake tits implanted in their bodies, but if they feel as ghastly as they look it's lose lose all the way IMO. Men's obsession with huge knockers is something I've never been able to get my head around (never mind my hand).

What our society is doing to 'women of a certain age' is appalling. I loved Joan Rivers to bits, but what she looked like when she was getting close to the end, well, it was enough to frighten the children.

10. Demented Hubbatd

Demented Hubbatd Patron with Honors

I don't mind having between lives implants, especially the ones that lead to increased sexual activity. My friend suffers from impotence, I guess, somebody was asleep at the wheel at an implant station and forgot to install that very important implant onto him. What a disappointment!